The TUMBREL of MISSED OPPORTUNITY

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: The TUMBREL of MISSED OPPORTUNITY

Postby Doctor X » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:55 am

"Aw Aaron, won't see him no more."

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 am

I will note the conspiracy theories on this are just epic. None of them fit the facts, of course, but since when have facts stood in the way of Harter say I have claim?

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

Grammatron

Postby Grammatron » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:29 pm

You mean this isn't real?

pillory wrote:jokes aren't funny....seriously thinking......

seriously thinking might be funny....but it's not joke

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:28 pm

Yeah . . . do not see the "Blue Check Mark."

I was going to vomit yet another Wall of Text on the current theory, but that would be too much dirt on Boss Shorty's yard, and I have wasted enough time with this Cunt, which is all Aaron Hernandez ever was.

--J.D.

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:06 am

Doctor X wrote:Yeah . . . do not see the "Blue Check Mark."

I was going to vomit yet another Wall of Text on the current theory, but that would be too much dirt on Boss Shorty's yard, and I have wasted enough time with this Cunt, which is all Aaron Hernandez ever was.

--J.D.

Aaron Hernandez was not a cunt! He was a FUCKING CUNT!!!
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:33 am

A Fucking DEAD Cunt:

--J.D.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:29 am

So they gonna retire his jersey number?
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:05 am

In Baltimore they would give him a statue.

Randy Moss had it, but I doubt they will retire it for him. Clay Harbor who played 2016 season had that number during that time. No word on whether or not he killed anyone, but he is now on Detroit.

--J.D.

HghrSymmetry

Postby HghrSymmetry » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:24 am

Erin "Joanie" Moran.
Warning! I post like you do.

Rob Lister
Title: Recursive Spline Reticulator

Postby Rob Lister » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:01 am

Erin Moran

aka Joanie Cunningham from Happy Days

No cause reported but I suspect Chachi

ed
Title: Pissed Off

Postby ed » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:03 am

Ummm .... look up Rob.
NOTE----> MY AVATAR GIVES MY POSTS SPECIAL AUTHORITY AND MAKES THEM TRUE <----NOTE

"O, if George should die, the sorrow and the woe, O, the black grief of the world ..."

"Critical situations first become crises when oxen or women get excited."

"It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."
Truman Capote

Rob Lister
Title: Recursive Spline Reticulator

Postby Rob Lister » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:18 am

But my post was more betterest.

ed
Title: Pissed Off

Postby ed » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:03 pm

True. But it was secondest.
NOTE----> MY AVATAR GIVES MY POSTS SPECIAL AUTHORITY AND MAKES THEM TRUE <----NOTE

"O, if George should die, the sorrow and the woe, O, the black grief of the world ..."

"Critical situations first become crises when oxen or women get excited."

"It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."
Truman Capote

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Never did watch Joanie Loves Chachi. Remember her from Happy Days though.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:03 pm

shemp

Postby shemp » Sun May 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Steven Holcomb

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow ... story.html

Steven Holcomb, the star of U.S. bobsledding with multiple Olympic and world championship medals over the last two decades, was found dead in his room at a New York training center on Saturday.

The U.S. Olympic Committee offered no further details about the 37-year-old athlete’s death in Lake Placid, N.Y.

A veteran of three Winter Games, Holcomb piloted the four-man “Night Train” bobsled to gold at Vancouver in 2010. It was the first Olympic championship for a U.S. team in that event since 1948.

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sun May 07, 2017 11:14 pm

"Rosebud!"

--J.D.

shemp

Postby shemp » Thu May 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Last edited by shemp on Thu May 18, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shemp

Postby shemp » Thu May 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Sat May 20, 2017 12:30 am

Julia Angwin‏ @JuliaAngwin May 18

Roger Ailes once threatened me that he had the rest of his life to get back at me for an article I wrote. Looks like he ran out of time.
505 replies 6,095 retweets 29,896 likes
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Return to “Banter”