FBI and Comey Come Through for America at LAST!

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

FBI and Comey Come Through for America at LAST!

Postby Doctor X » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Spoiler:
The biggest mystery of the Super Bowl LI been solved, and, no, it’s not how the Image Atlanta Falcons managed to blow a 25-point lead in the second half.

As first reported by FOX Sports NFL Insider Jay Glazer, the FBI and NFL security have found Tom Brady’s stolen jersey, which has been missing for a month and a half.

Breaking: FOX Sports has learned the FBI & NFL Security believe they have located Tom Brady's (cont) https://t.co/kxAaxUl3c5
— Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) March 20, 2017

The NFL issued the following statement regarding the investigation, saying Brady’s Super Bowl XLIX jersey was also found. They were both found in the possession of a credentialed member of the international media.

Statement on the recovery of @Patriots Tom Brady jerseys pic.twitter.com/3htT0kWhA6
— Brian McCarthy (@NFLprguy) March 20, 2017

The jersey was valued at $500,000, which makes this potential crime a first-degree felony, assuming it was indeed stolen. "Assuming it was stolen?" I know . . . I know . . . they have to do that "allegedly" sort of stuff. Though . . . you know . . . what with the Kardashians and jewel thieves . . . anyone know where Gisele was at the time?

At the time, Brady said he placed his jersey in a bag in the locker room. When he returned, it was no longer there, and thus the search began.

Because the game was in Houston, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick enlisted the Texas Rangers to help find it. They were unable to do so,
but the FBI apparently was. Glazer added that the jersey was found on “foreign soil,” which is why the FBI was involved.
More details coming up later on @fs1 including FBI being involved bc jersey was on foreign soil, (cont) https://t.co/q3rPbJl17H
— Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) March 20, 2017

[Citation needed.--Ed.]

Faux News

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

Rob Lister
Title: Recursive Spline Reticulator

Re: FBI and Comey Come Through for America at LAST!

Postby Rob Lister » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:21 pm

... The jersey was valued at $500,000, ...

At the time, Brady said he placed his jersey in a bag in the locker room. When he returned, it was no longer there, and thus the search began.

So he left a half-million dollar item unattended in what amounts to a public venue.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Someone grabbed it to wipe up a spill and then threw it away.

What a horrible thing. Like using a Stradivarius for kindling. :lmao:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 pm

They have not only recovered that jersey, but his jersey from Super Bowl 49.

The locker rooms are a mad-house. A crap load of places are reporting that the culprit was
"Dandy" Don Meredith?!!1!!

No . . . but a credentialed and known international media reporter.

NOT ONLY THAT!11!!!!

The jerseys were found in Mexico and currently are being authenticated by authorities, Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo said.

wEhateSPatriotsNow

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Postby corplinx » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Speaking of Comey, he is on the hill today before congress.

And the best democrats can do is use him to ask about a political hatchet job writer Roger Stone?!?

One redditor called out how Democrats will treat Comey's testimony.

"This two-way street thingy is funny as fuck...
"No proof of Trump/Russia collusion" - maybe you aren't done yet?
"No proof of Obama wiretapping" - Well, I guess that's settled."

You can flip this around on the Trumpers though.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:24 pm

corplinx wrote:Speaking of Comey, he is on the hill today before congress.

This Shit-Highly Informative Thread derived no basis from that fact.

--J.D.

corplinx

Postby corplinx » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Gowdy on the other hand, instead of trying to create a boogeyman out of a democrat hatch job writer; uses Comey as a sounding board to make it clear that WaPO/NYT stories that source leaks regarding "wiretaps" or "surveillance" of Trump would have use illegally obtained information to do so.

corplinx

Postby corplinx » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Doctor X wrote:
corplinx wrote:Speaking of Comey, he is on the hill today before congress.

This Shit-Highly Informative Thread derived no basis from that fact.

--J.D.

I know, but the circus going on right now on cspan is too entertaining to not mention.

Keep talking about Tom Brady's jersey, ignore me.

corplinx

Postby corplinx » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Gowdy shows why you don't want a salty prosecutor asking questions on the Hill. I can't say I like Gowdy, but he is probably making a lot of people very uncomfortable this morning. "Felonious dissemination of classified information" is ringing in some ears.

And back to the Democrats. OMG, they are asking about Roger Stone again!!!

Fucking christ.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Some of us care about Freedom, corps.

--J.D.

Rob Lister
Title: Recursive Spline Reticulator

Postby Rob Lister » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:34 pm

I suspect that the 5-year return on that jersey is going to be about $5000. So if someone pays two orders of magnitude more-- $500,000 --then I will just guffaw at the lunacy of Patriots memorabilia collectors. Although I might believe Roger Goodell would pay one order of magnitude more just to burn it in effigy.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Well he doesn’t have to go on eBay anymore, because the investigation is leading to that jersey, as well as his Super Bowl jersey from a couple of years ago, going back to the New England Patriots and Tom Brady.

So here’s actually what happened. The FBI and the NFL security, along with Patriots security and the Houston PD, they actually went through all this video to try and track somebody down, and they zeroed in on somebody, a person of interest.

That person of interest, from what I’m told, is an international member of the media. I don’t believe he’s actually a member of the media, but he was posing as a member of the international media. Got credentialed, it’s been going on for quite some time.

And he actually, from what I’m told, they have him going into the locker room right behind Bill Belichick as if he’s with the team. Goes in there, loiters around a little while and is seen leaving the locker room — this is the video they’re trying to look at right now — seen leaving a little bit later with something under his arm.

He goes in without anything under his arm, just your normal media backpack, comes out later with the backpack plus something under his arm. They’ve all zeroed in now, and from what I understand, Houston PD just put out that they were found down in Mexico and had to deal with authorities there to get them back on American soil. They had to authenticate them, make sure these were actually Tom Brady’s jerseys, and in fact they were. From what I understand, they will be returned to the Patriots and Brady some time this week.

Jay Glazer Interview

Meanwhile, the "All About Integrity" Clown Goodell NFL denied credentials to Bar Stool Sports because they Hate Freedom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngNFNETKkVw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQAXjdQxWJk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtvoFwLhL1Y

--J. "Hitler!" D.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 pm

From WEEI's reporting on their app:

A Mexican newspaper company, the Organizacion Editorial Mexicana, said on Twitter a short time later [After revelation of identity of the accused thief.--Ed.] that a former executive from the tabloid La Prensa was involved.

BUILD THE WALL!!!!11111!!!!

--J.D.

WildCat

Postby WildCat » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:30 pm

I love Trey Gowdy, he would have made a great AG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIh-CadZweI
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:46 pm

I find myself wondering about the Kandidates Klown Kar we're sure to get from the Dems for 2020.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Witness

Postby Witness » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:31 am

↑ Aren't you a tad overoptimistic, Pyrrho, by restricting it to the Dems?

The worst is always in the making… :(

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:32 am

As one Sports Dude put it, he only stole jerseys white Americans will not steal. . . .

--J.D.

corplinx

Postby corplinx » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:31 pm

When OJ gets out of prison, he'll show them how to mule illegal sports memorabilia the right way.

WildCat

Postby WildCat » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:53 pm

He came clean when they threatened to let Aaron Hernandez out of prison to get it back.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:33 pm

It appears this guy is a major "fan boy"--as in "collects" this stuff just to have it. He did try to sell some things I believe, but as quite a few have noted these things are so identifiable you really cannot sell them unless there is a "Mexican Drug Lord" and the like that wants to have one in his home.

But then Mike Vrabel had his three Super Bowl rings stolen in 2014, possibly as part of a gang that engaged in multiple break-ins. No word on those. Now, if you are not a World UNIVERSE Champion NE PA[Get on with it.--Ed.]triots fan or NFL Geek, or the Patriots Red-Headed Step-Child Texans fan, you probably do not know nor give a shit about "Mike Vrabel." So if you see such a ring you might not wonder if it was stolen.

If it was Tom Brady's, The Quarter Back . . . of . . . DESTiny's, or a Derek "Alex? Can I Borrow Your Lip Balm?" Jeter WS Ring, you might raise an eyebrow.

Still, as "fan-boyish" as I like to appear--and jokes about how dancing about in my Champion Tighty-Whities convinced Pete Carroll to "Win? Nyaah! I'll Pass!" and all of my rings got lost in the mail--what the hell am I or really anyone going to do with a SB/WS/NBA even Stanley Cup ring?

No one from Vancouver, certainly [Stop it!--Ed.]

I mean, really? I know there are people who collect such things. Some players sell them for, well the $$$--see a practice-squad player--and a few for charity.

You going to wear one? Because?

Same with all of the jerseys and the like.

But people do pay for it if it is legitimately sold. Mike "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES" EruzionethingyMIRACLE discovered this recently when he wondered what to do with his boxes of old hockey equipment. Pete "Charlie Hustle" Rose brought box-loads of hats he kept changing so he could sell each as "the One He Wore on the Game He Broke____."

I still do not get it.

--J.D.

Return to “Politics & Social Issues”