The Post-Breakfast ShitPost Thread

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
WildCat

Re: The Post-Breakfast ShitPost Thread

Post by WildCat » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Witness wrote:Image
Wow, the claim now is that supporting Israel makes you a Nazi?

Never mind that it was the Palestinians who were allies with Nazi Germany.

Never mind that the Palestinian leadership is fascist per the dictionary definition.

Never mind that the Palestinians broadly support genocide of the Jews.

Because Jews are the real Nazis!
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:19 pm

The joke is that he's giving the one finger salute, not the nazi one. #triggered
It's "pea-can", man.

Lapis Sells . . . But Who's Buying?

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:20 pm

WildCat wrote:
Um... no. He's flipping an unseen bird, not giving an unseen heil hitler.

Is that not obvious to you?

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:22 pm

WildCat wrote:

Never mind that it was the Palestinians who were allies with Nazi Germany.

Never mind that the Palestinian leadership is fascist per the dictionary definition.

Never mind that the Palestinians broadly support genocide of the Jews.

Because Jews are the real Nazis!
I think he's supposed to be giving the middle finger, not a nazi salute
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Ha, right! Brain was still asleep.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Witness

Post by Witness » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:18 am

Heavy exegesis goin' on. :mrgreen:

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:52 pm

No One Ever Drowned in Roy Moore's Car
By Jack Cashill

In 1990, when liberal journalists still had some sense of obligation to the truth, Michael Kelly wrote the following for GQ:
As [Carla] Gaviglio enters the room, the six-foot-two, 225-plus-pound [Sen. Ted] Kennedy grabs the five-foot-three, 103-pound waitress and throws her on the table. She lands on her back, scattering crystal, plates and cutlery and the lit candles. Several glasses and a crystal candlestick are broken. Kennedy then picks her up from the table and throws her on [Sen. Chris] Dodd, who is sprawled in a chair. With Gaviglio on Dodd's lap, Kennedy jumps on top and begins rubbing his genital area against hers, supporting his weight on the arms of the chair. As he is doing this, Loh enters the room. She and Gaviglio both scream, drawing one or two dishwashers. Startled, Kennedy leaps up. He laughs. Bruised, shaken and angry over what she considered a sexual assault, Gaviglio runs from the room.
The incident above took place in 1985 at the restaurant La Brasserie in Washington, D.C., where Loh and Gavigilio both worked as waitresses. Everyone in Washington knew about it, including Sen. Claire McCaskill. Here is what McCaskill had to say about Kennedy's behavior upon his death in 2009:
This man was so much more than his image. While his vision soared, the power of his personality and the magnet of his intellect drew his colleagues to the table of compromise. It was there he did his best work. His love for the little guy and his affection for the underdog influenced everything he did. And importantly, his sense of humor and contagious laughter made him real and approachable in spite of his power and privilege.
Although more than enough to kill a Republican's career, the infamous "waitress sandwich" barely made Kennedy's highlight reel. For sheer moral squalor, it was hard to top Chappaquiddick. This 1969 incident is well enough known; in brief, Kennedy hosted a drunken party at an isolated beach house whose guests included exactly six married men and six single women.

Late that night, Kennedy and one of the women, Mary Jo Kopechne, left for their own private party at an equally isolated beach but never made it. The car went off a small bridge. Ted Kennedy left Mary Jo alive, trapped in the car and gasping for air. He bypassed homes near the bridge, from which he could have called the police, and walked over a mile back to the party house. Once there, he sought out his lawyer friends, Joe Gargan and Paul Markham, to help him work out his alibi. Compromised by a presumed lawyer-client relationship, they had to wait for Kennedy to call for help. Kennedy never did. He may have been hoping that Gargan, the family fixer, would take the rap. Mary Jo, meanwhile, struggled to survive for perhaps an hour, even more, before suffocating.

Sen. Patty Murray of Washington was eighteen when Kennedy let Mary Jo Kopechne die. Said she in her tribute to Kennedy, "When I was young Ted Kennedy was larger than life." Murray continues with a straight face, "Ted never once stopped fighting for those who couldn't fight for themselves." Ms. Kopechne might beg to differ.

["Snip!"--Ed.]

"Twenty years after I first met him, I was elected as a U.S. Senator from Maryland," said Maryland's Sen. Barbara Mikulski of Kennedy. "I was just one of two women Senators and the first Democratic woman elected to the Senate in her own right. Though I was all by myself, I was never alone. Maryland's senior Senator Paul Sarbanes and Senator Kennedy were what I call my 'Sir Galahads.'"

After just thirty years in the Senate, Mikulski stepped down last year. McCaskill and Murray, however, may get to decide the fate of Alabama's Roy Moore should he get elected to the U.S Senate. They do not believe that Moore lives up to their standards. Without benefit of due process, McCaskill declared him "not fit" to serve in the same Senate as Sir Galahad Ted Kennedy.

Say what one will about Roy Moore, but unlike Kennedy, he did not make a career of debauchery, and no one ever drowned in his car.

American "Thinker"
This is a "Shit Post" since the fact Democrats--women Democrats--are self-serving hypocritical embarrassments is neither news nor does it diminish what the Cunt Moore has been accused of. Does the author of this "American Thinker" article endorse Moore? Defend him? No, he can only claim: "hey, Ted Kennedy was MUCH worse! And Liberal Democrat women defended him!"

So we should make no progress from the privileged likes of a Ted Kennedy?

JFK did far worse than Trump has been accused of doing while in the White House. Passed Marilyn to his brother who openly demanded, as Attorney General, why a "fucking Jew" was even allowed in the White House let alone his presence.

So Trump gets a pass? Moore gets a pass?

Hence my recent Cogent and Concise if Not MagNIfIcent typing on the "My Regional Team" view of politics. The woman senator bleating that "TRUMP MUST RESIGN" said what about Franken initially?

only after 5+ accusers came out with more to come did she finally suggest he go.

Anyone ever say anything about Chris Dodd?

Meanwhile, the other team will point to this blatant hypocrisy as if it somehow removes their own blemishes.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

RCC: Act II

Post by RCC: Act II » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:31 pm

I was the same about 5+ as to Franken. The first one seemed problematic, but even the victim wasn't going off the rails. Once it became clear he was a standard variety groper, it was GTFO time. It might have been GTFO time anyway, but letting the story develop a bit is pretty standard stuff.

Yeah, pretty much the whole Kennedy clan would be in jail by today's standards. Of course, we'd need to be backing multiple prison buses up to the Capitol steps, but so it goes. It is why being a society of ideas rather than men is advisable. We can hang onto the wisdom of Jefferson when it comes to religion's relationship with government without having to also hang onto his idea that having sex with someone that has no agency isn't rape.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:38 am

Witness wrote:Heavy exegesis goin' on. :mrgreen:

Yeah well, with the exception of Weiner, none of those guys is suffering any real consequences. Embarrassment and a temporary lapse in employment, which they will rationalize and then become all rehabilitated and stuff.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

RCC: Act II

Post by RCC: Act II » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:31 am

Pyrrho wrote: Yeah well, with the exception of Weiner, none of those guys is suffering any real consequences. Embarrassment and a temporary lapse in employment, which they will rationalize and then become all rehabilitated and stuff.
I hadn't thought of it that way. I knew a lawyer years back who was sick of his practice, he had a ton of $$ and was clearing about 1M/yr. He constantly talked of quitting but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Anyway...

The day the feds indicted him for some sort of election stuff and offered him a year probation if he gave up his license and agreed to sell his practice, he was downright giddy. I wonder if one of these guys that has more money than is sane is just stoked at the excuse to have the decision to try to make more away from him...

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:21 am

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Witness

Post by Witness » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:28 am

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:44 am

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:34 am

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Shitposts not shitty enough lately.

Ahh. That's better. :)
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Putin prefers the Japanese Original.

I think.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:03 am

@marcushjohnson

The Sanders family and Trump family are under FBI investigation. Jill Stein is under Senate investigation. Everybody who ran in 2016 is currently being investigated...except Hillary Clinton.

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:12 am

Neither Sanders nor Trump are under FBI investigation.