NSA's War on Us

The war between wetware and hardware.
ed
Title: Pissed Off

NSA's War on Us

Postby ed » Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 pm

An annoying aspect to Obamacare was the mandate for creation of a patient data base which meant that NSA and every other government snoop could check you out in detail. Beyond that, once something is out there it belongs to everyone. Telling a bunch of diet coke swilling, four eyed, mom's basement dwelling losers that you are somehow smarter than them and ave created something beyond their abilities to crack just brings out their inner Rambo, their RPG persona which dooms your secrets.

That said, NSA has, seemingly, created a toolbox for the aforementioned folks (one is illustrated below) which they have gratefully accepted and distributed.

Anyway, the Times moans but the bloated infrastructure remains and, yes, I am blaming the victim.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/n ... v=top-news
NOTE----> MY AVATAR GIVES MY POSTS SPECIAL AUTHORITY AND MAKES THEM TRUE <----NOTE

"O, if George should die, the sorrow and the woe, O, the black grief of the world ..."

"Critical situations first become crises when oxen or women get excited."

"It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."
Truman Capote

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Re: NSA's War on Us

Postby sparks » Wed May 17, 2017 4:56 pm

If they wish to know something about you ed, they will find it out. Even if they have to put you and your kittens through a meat grinder. Obambi care is moot.

And why all the fuss? Aren't the Rethugs about to refuck and repeal?
Nice things? Hell no!

Board Crumbmuffin.

Witness

Re: NSA's War on Us

Postby Witness » Fri May 19, 2017 3:25 am

Return to “Computers”