Green scams

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
Anaxagoras

Green scams

Postby Anaxagoras » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:24 am

I see this sort of thing cropping up more and more recently and apparently the mainstream media either is not wise to it or they don't care because it's a feel-good story that can fill time between commercials for them.

Thunderfoot is doing a good job exposing these which the media falls for hook, line and sinker.

There was the "Solar freaking roadways" scam which he debunked perhaps too thoroughly and another recent one about "plastic from air" which is being touted as a solution for global warming to the innumerate.

What was not a surprise to me is that this is a scam. What did bother me is to see just how uncritically the TV shows covered this.

Facts do not speak for themselves. Somebody needs to speak for them and expose these frauds. I think he's doing gods work here.

[youtube]dzq9yPE5Cbo[/youtube]
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Green scams

Postby Doctor X » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Another reason not to buy Dell.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Return to “Frauds, Scams & Urban Myths”