Ant-vaxxers are people too...

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
Nyarlathotep

Ant-vaxxers are people too...

Postby Nyarlathotep » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:37 am

I have been seeing a LOT of this type of thing lately

We’re Not Narcissists For Putting Our Children First

That't just the latest example, but I have seen many many articles written y anti-vaxxers whining about how mean the rest of the world is being to the anti-vax (AKA Pro-disease) crowd and maintaining how ant-vaxxers are just concerned parents who, gosh darn it, are trying to do the best for their children and the rest of us ought to lighten up and let them infect their kids with nasty diseases with nary a criticism. In other words, the anti-vaxxers are getting REALLY butthurt lately. This pleases me.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the fact that they are merely stupid rather than malicious doesn't really make me more sypathetic to them
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Ant-vaxxers are people too...

Postby Doctor X » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:04 am

They have a cure for stupidity.

It is called knowledge which is readily available.

So, no, I have no sympathy for them either.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Postby sparks » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:42 am

Thirded.

Same thing for theists. There is knowledge. They refuse it. No sympathy. Just continued derision and insult.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:40 am

The butthurt levels I am sensing from the pro-disease clowns is giving me a bit of hope that they are just a loud minority and they're beginning to feel a bit of pressure from the people around them who at least have the sense to vaccinate their damned kids

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:55 am

Sadly, it will take the deaths and morbidity of children to convince sufficient parents to vaccinate.

Sort of why we did this in the first place. Polio was "a thing" back in the day. It struck a President. Children in leg braces "walking" with crutches. Then we had a vaccine and the pioneers became subjects of "Super AWesOME Guy" school essays for the next 40-odd years.

And no one contracted polio.

Chris Rock would joke about it:

[youtube]YsY2-yi5W74[/youtube]

Every so often you would hear a report of Heathens in Godforsaken Place [Yorkshire.--Ed.] having children contract polio.

Same with measles.

Did they think . . . the diseases went away?

When no one died, one could imagine it was Something Else--bad thinking, Jesus, . . . OBAMA!!!!!!

--J. "You Know How Long Ago Polio was? That was the First Season of Lucy!" D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:46 am

The Ultimate in anti-vaxx butthurt. This is from a Facebook post that a lot of groups dedicated to mocking these asswipes. This one is a doozy. It starts with this picture.

holocaust.jpg

Followed by this long winded post wherein the dumbfuck asks all the pro-vaxxers to stop holocausting her and her luddite buddies.

Some stupid bitch wrote:I'm a biological terrorist. I don't care about the health of others. I'm a moron, idiot, scum of the earth who can't understand science. I should be fined, jailed, taxed extra because of the burden I put on society. I should have my child taken away because obviously, I don't care about her health.

I should be shipped off somewhere to live with my diseases. My child shouldn't be allowed in school or around others. My address should be made public so that all can know and do who knows what. I should be tackled in the street & forcibly vaccinated. I'm the reason the diseases are being spread, the reason people are suffering and something must be done about me.

What's next? Should all non-vaxxers be forced to wear some sort of visible insignia to identify us to the general public? Should we be segregated from others? Detained somewhere away from the general populace? Hmm, is this starting to sound familiar?

When people say things like I mentioned above, when they think them, they are saying them about me. They are saying them about my daughter. Some are saying I should be killed because I'm such a huge threat & danger. Does making a medical decision for my family justify a death sentence?

This is no longer about pro-vax vs. non-vax. This is about freedom of choice for medical procedures. Our bodies belong to us, not the government. Measles is not a deadly disease. It is not sweeping the nation, killing thousands, as the media hysteria seems to have some believing. It's being used as a scare tactic. It's being used to turn people against each other.

If SB 277 {or, in our case, S9 and H212} passes, it will be very bad. Not even homeschooling will be safe, since in CA it's considered private school. Everyone will be forced to vaccinate, adults as well. They have many new vaccines in the making that you will be forced to get.

I promise you, if you send the message that the government owns your body, you will regret it. What happens if they decide anyone with any kind of mental illness must be force medicated with whatever they deem as best? What if they start making medication that people with certain disabilities must take, whether they want to or not?

I'm not being dramatic. I'm not over-exaggerating. I'm being very serious & trying to get a message across as bluntly as possible. Keeping our rights to our bodies is a must. I shouldn't have to live in fear in a supposed free country. But I do. I shouldn't feel anxiety every time I hear a police car, helicopter, or plane pass by. But I do. I shouldn't fear taking my daughter to the doctor. But I do. I shouldn't have to wonder if/how my family will suffer, be hurt, or even tortured because we make a medical decision that's different. But unfortunately, I do, every day.

I will fight for your right to choose, even if you will not fight for mine. Forced vaccination infringes on our constitutional rights, on our religious freedoms, and so much more. It is not the answer, and it never will be

Yeah, because people saying mean things about you and hurting your widdle fee-fees is totally the same as shipping you off to do forced labor until you die or are executed.

Feh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:58 am

But wait . . . I thought the Jews™ made up the Holocaust to make Obama President and take over Hollywood . . . so this would mean . . . the AntiVaxers made up viral illnesses to create Big Phama?

--J.D.

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:09 am

I do have to commend her on her ability to use paragraphs. I didn't have to add them for readability, they were already there. That puts her one up on the typical anti-vaxxer.

DrMatt
BANNED

Postby DrMatt » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:49 am

Nyarlathotep wrote:Yeah, because people saying mean things about you and hurting your widdle fee-fees is totally the same as shipping you off to do forced labor until you die or are executed.

Feh.

Quarantine. They can go live their lives…in quarantine. Create their own shopping malls, govern themselves, make their own products, cherry-pick their own (quarantined) medical providers. No forced labor and no executions needed. Just inter them at Manzanar.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Postby sparks » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:35 pm

At the risk of repitition: The anti-vaxxers can have any bloody freedom they choose. Just not the freedom to act irresponsibly. No vaccination for little Yard Ape? And then the kid gets measles and dies? Parents get charged with murder. Real simple.

DrMatt
BANNED

Postby DrMatt » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:20 am

sparks wrote:At the risk of repitition: The anti-vaxxers can have any bloody freedom they choose. Just not the freedom to act irresponsibly. No vaccination for little Yard Ape? And then the kid gets measles and dies? Parents get charged with murder. Real simple.

I want 'em charged earlier than that
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:31 am

And these fools wonder WHY the rest of us hate them so...

Four polio vaccinators shot dead in Pakistan, antivaxers applaud the gunmen

Reading that would clear up the mystery really damed quick

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:38 am

This guy does a pretty job of explaining things with visual aids. I like his work. He does explainer videos.

This one is about what happens inside the body during a measles infection.

[youtube]y0opgc1WoS4[/youtube]
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

sparks

Postby sparks » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Nicely done.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:02 pm

WHO DOES HE WORK FOR???!!!!!

--J.D.

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Doctor X wrote:WHO DOES HE WORK FOR???!!!!!

--J.D.

The Reptilians, Duh.

(Fun fact, David Icke's newest schtick is Anti-Vax propaganda)

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Moar Bitter Salty Tears from the anti-vaxxers. Though this one, at least, avoids comparing herself to a Holocaust victim. On the other hand, she seems to think James Bond wears a cape, so....

This Mother Wants To Thank Pro-Vaxers. How She Does It Is Awesome

Of course, by "awesome" they seemed to mean "Whiney, lame and stupid" but watchagonnadoo?

ETA: Have I mentioned how much I LOVE reading this new "Anti-vaxxers crying their little eyes out over what meanies everyone else is being" genre that anti-vaxxers seem to be writing so much of these days. Because I do.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:16 pm

What a 浪人 said about fools. . . .

--J.D.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:20 pm

. . . and then:

--J.D.

DrMatt
BANNED

Postby DrMatt » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:48 pm

[video]http://youtu.be/QgpfNScEd3M[/video]

Return to “Medicine, Health, & Nutrition”