For Xouper, TamiO, and Whoever Else I Have Pissed Off

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Soubrette

Post by Soubrette »

Luke T. wrote:Well, this is my first post on my brand spanking new home computer!

Well, I guess I'm not the only one who has been walking around with some grudges. :D

Folks, it feels good to clean up my side of the street without pointing out anybody else's trash. It really does. I feel like my old self again.

I don't care who is who's sock. I have a Sock myself.

I don't care about personal histories any more. That is the stuff which was killing me.

See you all around. And don't worry if you think my thread is being trashed. It really is okay. Maybe some venting is needed.
I'm glad you're ok with it - after all the stuff you've said recently I was a bit worried :)

And I'm glad you're feeling ok now too :)

Sou

jkorosi

Post by jkorosi »

Skeptoid wrote: I guess we'll find out soon enough if "Franko" is the one true Sage of Baltimore. :roll:
Oh please please please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleeeeeeeease let it be Franko......

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

He has no choice in the matter. . .

. . . TLOP drives his car and he rides in it. . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

The Fool

Post by The Fool »

Doctor X wrote:He has no choice in the matter. . .

. . . TLOP drives his car and he rides in it. . . .

--J.D.
I thought it was TLOP controls Medication, Medication Controls Franko, Franko controls Car....or something like that.

varwoche

Post by varwoche »

OckhamRules wrote:If you're really a sock, I recommend you dump jj. You're a much better poster.
Ditto. If Skeeve=jj, at least we will have learned that jj's grumpy costume is just that (which makes it no more appealing).
[url=http://skepticalcommunity.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=559]dousing the ember[/url], one (contra)lemming at a time

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

The Fool:
I thought it was TLOP controls Medication, Medication Controls Franko, Franko controls Car....or something like that.
I do not know if he had any idea what he wrote about. Seriously.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

robinson
Title: Sweetheart

Re: For Xouper, TamiO, and Whoever Else I Have Pissed Off

Post by robinson »

Hmmm
oh really?

robinson
Title: Sweetheart

Re: For Xouper, TamiO, and Whoever Else I Have Pissed Off

Post by robinson »

I know some of these log ins from other forums

And I really miss a few people who posted in this thread