The Officially Sanctioned "River to My People!" Thread to Combat the Doom and Gloom and Stuff Nyarl

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: The Officially Sanctioned "River to My People!" Thread to Combat the Doom and Gloom and Stuff Nyarl

Post by Doctor X » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:39 am

Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Witness

Re: The Officially Sanctioned "River to My People!" Thread to Combat the Doom and Gloom and Stuff Nyarl

Post by Witness » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:45 am

Starbucks set to hire 2,500 refugees in Europe

The world’s largest coffee chain said it would hire the refugees at its European stores starting in eight countries over the next five years and had already started recruitment.

The move is part of the Seattle-based company’s plan, unveiled in January, to add 10,000 refugees in 75 countries to its workforce.

The company faced backlash soon after, with several people using the hashtag #BoycottStarbucks on social media to urge customers to stay away from its stores.

But there appeared to be no similar reaction on Tuesday with only a handful of people on Twitter voicing their disapproval or support of the Europe hires.

Starbucks will roll out the initiative in Britain, France, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Germany and the Netherlands.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-euro ... SKBN19B2HT

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:50 am

A smart business move.

The people who frequent Starbucks in Europe won't have to deal with the indigenous working classes at all.
The working classes smell you know.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Witness

Post by Witness » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:42 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:50 am
The working classes smell you know.
As Cavanna, from Charlie Hebdo, quipped: "Sweat is what drips from the poor when they work."

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:43 am

The rich, meanwhile, perspire, not sweat, when they play tennis on a hot day.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Witness

Post by Witness » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:52 am

Hubble is back:
Hubble’s First Picture After Returning to Service. The Telescope is Fully Operational Again with Three Working Gyros

https://astronomynews.net/hubbles-first ... ing-gyros/ (article in very approximate English)

Dragline
Title: Top Dog

Post by Dragline » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:54 am

My boy's enjoyin' himself this Solstice!

That laugh!

That smile!
He ain't in the box because of the joke played on him. He back-sassed a free man. They got their rules. We ain't got nothin' to do with that. Would probably have happened to him sooner or later anyway, a complainer like him. He gotta learn the rules the same as anybody else.

Witness

Post by Witness » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:18 am

↑ What? Not a rosé millésimé? Image

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Judge rules for Sandy Hook families, allows review of financials for InfoWars publisher Alex Jones

Larry McShane

Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist Alex Jones must grant the families of seven victims killed in the school massacre full access to his web site’s marketing and financial documents.

The Friday morning ruling by Connecticut State Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis was quickly hailed by the plaintiffs in a lawsuit against Jones, who has asserted in the past that the execution of 26 students and faculty members was a scam.

“From the beginning, we have alleged that Alex Jones and his financial network trafficked in lies and hate in order to profit from the grief of the Sandy Hook families,” said attorney Chris Mattei, representing the seven plaintiff families who sued Jones.

The parents of five slain children, along with relatives of two murdered staff members, brought the lawsuit against the rabble-rousing InfoWars web site. An FBI agent who responded to the heartbreaking Dec. 14, 2012, mass shooting scene at the Sandy Hook Elementary School is also a plaintiff.

Jones suggested on more than one occasion that the mass shooting inside an elementary school was a hoax.

“I’ve watched a lot of soap operas,” Jones once said of the gruesome killings by a deranged local youth. “And I’ve seen actors before. And I know when I’m watching a movie and when I’m watching something real.” In case anyone forgot.

Bellis granted lawyers for the families access to Jones’ InfoWars web site to examine its internal marketing and financial documents.

“We look forward to gaining access to InfoWars’ internal marketing and financial documents to show that Jones has built an empire as nothing more than a conspiracy profiteer,” said Mattei.

There was no immediate response from Jones’ attorney to the ruling.

Boston Sun
--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Fid

Post by Fid » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:28 pm

"... Jones’ attorney..."
Well yeah it's kinda hard to respond when one is chained in a basement being fed with Lovecraftian mushrooms growing out of the walls.

Not that I do that.
"Try SCE to AUX."
Yeah, me and an electrified atmosphere ain't friends.

shemp
Title: stooge

Post by shemp » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:14 pm

I hope they pick him clean. I hope he starves to death in a gutter.

Edited to add: Upon further review, that's too good for him. Perhaps we should bring back the Olde English (not the malt liquor!) concept of declaring a man to be "Outlaw" and "Caput lupinum" (wolf's head). Such a man was outside the protection of the law and anyone could take his head like they would that of a wolf.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:35 am

Hung.
Drawn.
Quartered.

Part of his carcass may be hung on The Wall.

--J.D.

shemp
Title: stooge

Post by shemp » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 am

Gibbeted, of course.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want