The Officially Sanctioned "River to My People!" Thread to Combat the Doom and Gloom and Stuff Nyarl

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
solely

Re: The Officially Sanctioned "River to My People!" Thread to Combat the Doom and Gloom and Stuff Nyarl

Post by solely » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:51 am

I'd like to hear it without the background sound.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: The Officially Sanctioned "River to My People!" Thread to Combat the Doom and Gloom and Stuff Nyarl

Post by Doctor X » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:55 am

Yeah, it . . . WAS . . . a bit . . . a-noy-ing.

–J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

solely

Post by solely » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:28 am

I really enjoy his speaking voice.

Thanks.

Witness

Post by Witness » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:04 am

'Game changing' tuberculosis vaccine a step closer

A vaccine which could "revolutionise" tuberculosis treatment has been unveiled by researchers.

It is hoped the vaccine will provide long-term protection against the disease, which kills 1.5 million people around the world each year.

The highly contagious disease is caused by bacteria, and the current vaccine, the BCG jab, is not very effective.

However, while initial trials have proved successful, the vaccine is still a few years away from being licensed.

The team of researchers, who come from all over the world, revealed the vaccine, which is made up of proteins from bacteria which trigger an immune response, during a global summit on lung health in the southern Indian city of Hyderabad on Tuesday.

It has already cleared a critical phase of clinical trials and been tested on more than 3,500 adults in TB endemic regions of South Africa, Kenya and Zambia, researchers said.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50205762