Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

Post by Doctor X » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:51 pm

I have not seen the constant ads that use to be there years ago. They are still around though.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Yeah, I remember back in the 80s and 90s, if you watched an NFL game you would always see ads for the United Way.

I think recently people who donate money to charity have gotten a little more careful about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Way_of_America

A lot of people making enormous salaries. The former CEO was sent to prison. I'd think twice before donating to United Way. I'm not even sure what exactly the money is supposed to go to.
United Way's focus is to identify and resolve pressing community issues and to make measurable changes in communities through partnerships with schools, government agencies, businesses, organized labor, financial institutions, community development corporations, voluntary and neighborhood associations, the faith community, and others. The main areas include education, income, and health.

United Way of America has been the largest non-profit organization by donations from the public, prior to 2016.[1]
Scandals and criticism[edit]
In 1986, The United Way of Cleveland, Ohio, held an event called Balloonfest '86, setting a world record by releasing 1.5 million balloons. Unfortunately, the event had disastrous consequences, wreaking havoc at Burke Lakefront Airport and Lake Erie, causing injury to animals and contributing to two fishermen's deaths.[16]
William Aramony, CEO of the national organization for over 20 years, retired in 1992 amid allegations of fraud and financial mismanagement, of which he was subsequently convicted. He was sentenced to 7 years in prison and fined $300,000.[17][18]
Ralph Dickerson Jr., a former CEO of United Way of New York City, was found to have used $227,000 in United Way funds for personal expenses during 2002 and 2003. He later agreed to reimburse the organization.[19]
Oral Suer, CEO of the Washington, D.C. chapter, was convicted of misuse of donations in 2004. He pleaded guilty to theft of almost $500,000 and was sentenced to 27 months in prison.[19][20][21][22]
Norman O. Taylor, Suer's replacement, was never charged with misconduct but was forced to resign.[23]
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:22 pm

Looks like a Fucking Asshole! Needs a punch to the face. How deliciously appropriate since:
Ballet dancer Sergei Polunin fired following homophobic rant

Paris Opera Ballet axed the Ukrainian-born star after he posted Instagram message saying gay men ‘need a slap’

Described by The Times as “the world’s most notorious ballet dancer”, Ukrainian-born Polunin wrote on Instagram that gay men “need a slap” and other male dancers need to “man up”.

In one rant, the 29-year-old said: “Man should be a man and woman should be a woman. Masculine and Feminine energies creates balance.

“That’s a reason you got balls. Man what’s wrong with you? Females [are] now trying [to] take on the man role because you don’t f**k them and because you are an embarrassment.”
So, if we fuck them more often, they will go back to the kitchen. Cool! I volunteer for Ocasio-Cortez--and it will be "angry!" Anax gets Pelosi and shemp gets Ruth Bader-Ginsberg since she reminds him of His Mom.

No one gets Her Turn; that would be inhuman.

“Need a good slap”, added Polunin, who took Russian nationality in November and has a large tattoo of Russia President Vladimir Putin on his chest, reports France 24. Nothing "t3h gh3y" there, goodness no!

"A RIVER" . . . and, yes, that tattoo below Vlad I is what you suspect.
In a second post, which was later taken down, Polunin attacked overweight people, writing: “Let’s slap fat people when you see them it will encourage them to lose some fat. No respect for laziness. Stop sitting on your ass and start exercising. Do you see lions or Lioness being fat??? It’s not healthy it’s ugly It’s Lazy. Stop wasting food get your ass up go to nature and start exercising or get slapped.”

His comments triggered calls for a boycott on the Paris Opera Ballet’s upcoming production of Swan Lake, in which he was due to star as the prince.

On Monday, the dance company announced that it had withdrawn the invitation to Polunin to dance the lead in the famous ballet, which is frequently interpreted as a homosexual story. Artistic director Aurelie Dupont said “his public comments... do not respect our values”.

Lead Paris dancer Adrien Couvez had earlier called Polunin an “embarrassment”.

“You are a disgrace,” Couvez said in a post on Twitter. “It’s frankly impossible for the Paris Opera to invite someone like this in 2019. Our company promotes values of respect and tolerance! This man has nothing to do with us.”

The Week . . . "Read by the Street Meat of the Pool Cleaners of the Wives of the People Who Own the Country"
--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:31 pm

A homophobic ballet dancer.

Boy was he ever in the wrong business. :BigGrin3:

ETA: After reading the article more carefully, I see he is a Ukrainian who has taken Russian nationality. :roll:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

shemp
Title: crazy as fuck

Post by shemp » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:45 pm

He will have a fine career at the Bolshoi. Elsewhere, not so much.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

shemp

Post by shemp » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:50 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:31 pm
A homophobic ballet dancer.

Boy was he ever in the wrong business. :BigGrin3:

ETA: After reading the article more carefully, I see he is a Ukrainian who has taken Russian nationality. :roll:
If ballet was good enough for Ron Jr., it's good enough for him!

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:33 am

Abdul and Shemp beat me to it but my first reaction was, homophobia in ballet? Really? Is that supposed to be a butch thing?

Then again, Russia. 🇷🇺
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:15 am

It is not gay if you are thinking of Putin, Anax.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:14 am

While this could go in the Japan thread, the assholeness proves universal. Some could say that DanishDouchebag visited Japan:

"But I Thought She was 13!"
No Anax, not the title of another Railgun spinoff.
Nagoya man arrested after crossing prefectural lines to perform illicit act with elementary school student.

A resident of the city’s Midori Ward, he was arrested as a part of an undisclosed incident in February, and during the investigation officers found photos of a naked girl on his smartphone. The police were able to determine that the photos were of a 12-year-old girl, in her sixth year of elementary school, whom the man had met online through a video uploading service. In January he traveled to Ehime Prefecture, where he had sex with the girl in a hotel.

Although the man has admitted to the charges, he didn’t know the girl was so young. However, his margin of error was extremely thin, as he told investigators “I had intercourse with her, but I thought she was 13.”

While Japan’s age of consent being 13 is a legal tidbit that’s bandied about with alarming frequency on the Internet, what’s often overlooked is that 13 is the age set by federal law. Prefectural criminal codes generally supplements this with additional laws forbidding sexual or lewd acts in which one person is above 18 and the other below, which is the case in Ehime Prefecture, meaning the man was going to end up in trouble either way. So in addition to the legal troubles that got the man arrested in the first place, he’s now looking at statutory rape charges as well.

Wokketu NUUZU!
--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:48 am

Surfing for MOAR Pats PRON!!1!! I found this, which I was, based on the title, going to post in the MeToo thread. However, the details clearly sends the Fucking Asshole here:
Kansas judge calls underaged girls the ‘aggressor’ in sex abuse case

LEAVENWORTH, Kan. (AP) — Prosecutors are researching an appeal after a Kansas judge called two teenage girls the “aggressor” in a sexual encounter with a 67-year-old man and eased his prison sentence.

Leavenworth County District Judge Michael Gibbens sentenced Raymond Soden in December to five years, 10 months in prison for soliciting a 13-year-old on Facebook. Prosecutors had sought more than 13 years behind bars because Soden had prior convictions, the Kansas City Star reported.

Soden admitted in his plea to knowing that one of the young girls was 13 when he began exchanging messages with her online.

But Gibbens said that the girls, ages 13 and 14, were “more an aggressor than a participant.”

He cited that the teens had voluntarily gone to Soden’s house and taken money for sexual favors as reasons for his decision to give Soden a prison sentence that’s eight years less than what’s called for in Kansas sentencing guidelines. Gibbens also questioned the level of harm the victims suffered because they didn’t appear at the sentencing hearing.

Gibbens declined the newspaper’s request for comment.

Leavenworth County Attorney Todd Thompson said prosecutors are researching a possible appeal but haven’t made a decision yet.

Harleigh Harrold, a prevention coordinator for the Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault, told the newspaper that children don’t have the ability to understand the consequences of such an act.

She said perpetrators target children from troubled situations that may lack the support they need.

“It doesn’t mean those children are at fault in any way or have to opportunity to consent in a relationship with an adult,” Harrold said.

Michelle Herman, president and CEO of the child advocacy center Sunflower House, said “sexual assault is never the victim’s fault.”

“It doesn’t matter what the girls did or didn’t do, he is still the adult and nobody deserves to be taken advantage of sexually,” Herman said.

Boston Sun
--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:32 am

This could go in Japan, in the Shit-Post thread, many places, but the bottom line is we are dealing with a Fucking Racist Asshole:
Translator at Japanese marathon under fire for calling African athletes “cute chimpanzees”
Retaining the font and size from "Wokettu NUUZU!" because we should.

Completely unacceptable.

On February 3, the “Beppu Oita Mainichi Marathon” was held in Oita Prefecure, part of Japan’s southern Kyushu region. One woman in her fifties, whose name has not been made public, volunteered as a translator for the overseas runners who’d been invited to compete.

The woman worked with several athletes from Africa, including Morocco, Ethiopia, Kenya, and South Africa. After the marathon had ended, on February 10 she wrote of her experience on her blog: “It felt like communicating with cavemen,” and “They were shy chimpanzees at first, but little by little they opened up.” She also captioned a video of her and the athletes with: “Cute chimpanzees.”

Nonstop screaming now and until forever.
And it gets better:
Her blog has since been closed, but she admitted to making the post, claiming that: “I didn’t have any feelings of racism or malicious intent. I regret my thoughtless choice of words.”

Wokettu NUUZU
--J.D

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:59 am

Jesus wept.
William Shakespeare

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:35 pm

She must submit herself to ... Doc Xs ... will ... as regrooving. And when and if regrooving is completed, we will want video.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:21 pm

Doctor X wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:48 am
Surfing for MOAR Pats PRON!!1!! I found this, which I was, based on the title, going to post in the MeToo thread. However, the details clearly sends the Fucking Asshole here:
Kansas judge calls underaged girls the ‘aggressor’ in sex abuse case

LEAVENWORTH, Kan. (AP) — Prosecutors are researching an appeal after a Kansas judge called two teenage girls the “aggressor” in a sexual encounter with a 67-year-old man and eased his prison sentence.

Leavenworth County District Judge Michael Gibbens sentenced Raymond Soden in December to five years, 10 months in prison for soliciting a 13-year-old on Facebook. Prosecutors had sought more than 13 years behind bars because Soden had prior convictions, the Kansas City Star reported.

Soden admitted in his plea to knowing that one of the young girls was 13 when he began exchanging messages with her online.

But Gibbens said that the girls, ages 13 and 14, were “more an aggressor than a participant.”

He cited that the teens had voluntarily gone to Soden’s house and taken money for sexual favors as reasons for his decision to give Soden a prison sentence that’s eight years less than what’s called for in Kansas sentencing guidelines. Gibbens also questioned the level of harm the victims suffered because they didn’t appear at the sentencing hearing.

Gibbens declined the newspaper’s request for comment.

Leavenworth County Attorney Todd Thompson said prosecutors are researching a possible appeal but haven’t made a decision yet.

Harleigh Harrold, a prevention coordinator for the Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault, told the newspaper that children don’t have the ability to understand the consequences of such an act.

She said perpetrators target children from troubled situations that may lack the support they need.

“It doesn’t mean those children are at fault in any way or have to opportunity to consent in a relationship with an adult,” Harrold said.

Michelle Herman, president and CEO of the child advocacy center Sunflower House, said “sexual assault is never the victim’s fault.”

“It doesn’t matter what the girls did or didn’t do, he is still the adult and nobody deserves to be taken advantage of sexually,” Herman said.

Boston Sun
--J.D.
Yup. That is the classic pedophile defense. "If you could only see how those children just threw themselves at me!" As if the pedophile is the helpless victim.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:40 pm

That and "it's natural" to even worse, "it helps them."

--J.D.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Or, "I was teaching them."
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:49 am

Another contender for the title:

Alleged victims say powerful Georgia lawmaker repeatedly delays cases
David Shell has a long record of beating up women.

He once beat his ex-wife so badly she blacked out, her left eye nearly swollen shut, then he locked her in their home so she couldn’t reach a hospital, she said.

Another time, he threw a girlfriend to the ground and slapped and choked her, court records show.

So when another bruised and bloodied girlfriend told police he had flown into a rage and head-butted her and bit her finger at a camper park in Ellijay, Shell faced serious consequences. A grand jury charged him as a repeat offender, which could mean up to 20 years in prison for aggravated assault.

Yet more than four years after his indictment, Shell remains a free man, the charges against him stymied. A big reason: He paid a large retainer fee to hire an attorney who is also one of Georgia’s most powerful lawmakers, state Speaker of the House David Ralston.

Just as Ralston has done for other clients charged with violent or heinous crimes, he used his elected position to delay hearings and court dates, preventing the case from moving forward in the Gilmer County justice system.

“That’s why I gave him 20,000 bucks,” Shell told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “He’s worth every penny of it.”
So how does he do this magic?
A joint investigation by the AJC and Channel 2 Action News found that Ralston appears to be misusing the power of his public office to benefit his private law practice. By doing no more than writing letters to judges declaring that court dates interfere with his lawmaking duties, he has been able to keep cases perpetually off the docket. But his tactics can thwart justice, harm crime victims and put the public at risk.

Ralston has tied up cases for clients charged with child molestation, child cruelty, assault, terroristic threats, drunk driving and other crimes.
The fuck???
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 am

Wow.

--J.D.

shemp

Post by shemp » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:05 pm

Yeah, fucking wow!

I had a brother-in-law who did something similar in a divorce case with my wife's sister. He had a lawyer who also was a state legislator (North Carolina), and in a similar manner he used the lawyer to drag out their divorce for over three years, just because he fucking could out of spite. Abuse was also involved. Also, he was a business partner with another of my wife's sisters, and his dragged her through court for years over the division of business assets, essentially trying to blackmail her for a bigger settlement.

In an "unfortunate" twist of fate, shortly after the cases finally got resolved, this fucking cunt got drunk one night, went for a midnight ocean swim, and drowned (presumably, his body was never found). Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Somehow the law has to be changed.

Are judges required to make such accommodations for defense lawyers?

Or is it just a matter of they see them as too powerful to cross?
William Shakespeare