Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Re: Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

Post by sparks » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:55 am

Indeed Doc, indeed.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:58 am

Pyrrho wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:00 am
Never said that I'm anybody special.

Whatever.
Of course you didn't. We all read the same shit. And no where does it appear that you said such a thing.

But you did rather imply it with your tirade about all those long hours worked by you. And I merely pointed out that in the stupidity of our youth, we all do the same thing because we've been taught that hard work will pay dividends when, in fact, it does not.

OK?

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:02 am

Written by someone who did not save his Experience Bucks.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

sparks

Post by sparks » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:36 am

Thank you Doc.

Irrelevant but as I might have expected from such as yourself, whom I also hold in high regard on this forum. But you are ever the optimist, and hold yourself in a much higher regard than anyone else here IMHO.

If I'm in error about this, then please and by all means, let us hear from all those persons excepting yourself sir, who disagree with my Humble Yet Magnificent(tm) statement.

Start now: (In 3...2...1...) :)

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:48 am

I would suggest asking what the conflict actually is.

Then question whether or not it is worth it.

--J. "The Dead Do Not Conflict" D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:27 am

sparks wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:58 am
Pyrrho wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:00 am
Never said that I'm anybody special.

Whatever.
Of course you didn't. We all read the same shit. And no where does it appear that you said such a thing.

But you did rather imply it with your tirade about all those long hours worked by you. And I merely pointed out that in the stupidity of our youth, we all do the same thing because we've been taught that hard work will pay dividends when, in fact, it does not.

OK?
Give you an example of what I meant. Years ago I was at a gathering where two very overweight people were teasing each other about their weight. Another person--not me--who was not overweight also started teasing them. They asked him to stop, on the basis that they, being overweight, could joke about it, but him, not being overweight, could not. The difference? Their jokes were irony. His were abuse.

For whatever reason, you, sir, are being abusive, despite our shared experience, and I don't appreciate it.

And that's the last I intend to post about this. A pissing contest is not worth the time or effort.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Tyler Durden

Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:03 pm

If you died right now, how would you feel about your life?
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

shemp
Title: crazy as fuck

Post by shemp » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:13 pm

Boss Paul wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:13 am
Get to work.
You get back to work, you tick-infested backwoods yahoo! Those gators ain't gonna blow themselves!
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

shemp

Post by shemp » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:21 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:03 pm
If you died right now, how would you feel about your life?
I wouldn't feel a thing, because I would be dead.

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:34 pm

Why are you snowflakes all butthurt about a joke?
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:45 pm

No butthurt here. :)

There was a joke? :?
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:21 pm

https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/17/1841 ... -computers
A former student of The College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York, has pled guilty to charges that he destroyed tens of thousands of dollars worth of campus computers using a USB device designed to instantly overwhelm and fry their circuitry. The plea was announced Tuesday by the Department of Justice, FBI, and Albany Police Department.

Vishwanath Akuthota, the former student, now faces up to 10 years in prison (with up to three years of supervision after release) and a fine totaling up to $250,000. He was arrested and taken into custody in North Carolina on February 22nd, just over a week after he went on a spree of inserting the “USB Killer” device into 66 of Saint Rose’s computers around various locations on campus. Such devices can be easily and freely purchased online and can overload the surge protection in many PCs.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

shemp

Post by shemp » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:18 pm

Pyrrho wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:21 pm
https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/17/1841 ... -computers
A former student of The College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York, has pled guilty to charges that he destroyed tens of thousands of dollars worth of campus computers using a USB device designed to instantly overwhelm and fry their circuitry. The plea was announced Tuesday by the Department of Justice, FBI, and Albany Police Department.

Vishwanath Akuthota, the former student, now faces up to 10 years in prison (with up to three years of supervision after release) and a fine totaling up to $250,000. He was arrested and taken into custody in North Carolina on February 22nd, just over a week after he went on a spree of inserting the “USB Killer” device into 66 of Saint Rose’s computers around various locations on campus. Such devices can be easily and freely purchased online and can overload the surge protection in many PCs.
Akuthota, 27, apparently made video recordings of himself inserting the malicious USB device into the computers and said “I’m going to kill this guy” as the PCs were overloaded and permanently ruined. So it’s fair to say the FBI and APD had all the evidence they needed.
What, does he get no credit for assisting the police with their investigation?
Akuthota is a citizen of India who is in the US on a visa, having earned a master’s degree in business from Saint Rose in 2017.
Ah, so now we see the treachery of these Asian types who infiltrate :freedom: :freedom: :freedom: AMURICA!!! :freedom: :freedom: :freedom: and bite the hand that feeds them! Next they will be poisoning the tikka masala in our Indian restaurants! WHY DO THEY HATE :freedom: :freedom: :freedom: AMURICA??? :freedom: :freedom: :freedom:

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

sparks

Post by sparks » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:12 am

" A pissing contest is not worth the time or effort."

Ah, shit. And here I thought we were having a great and spirited debate.

My apologies that you've been inconvenienced.

sparks

Post by sparks » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:16 am

Sorry, double post.

ed
Title: The Hero of Sukhbataar

Post by ed » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:47 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:45 pm
That comes with practice
There was a joke? :?
That was the joke right there
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:59 pm

ed wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:47 am
Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:45 pm
That comes with practice
Stop trying to sound gay. :P
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:14 am

Anyone notice this story?

An African girl was forced to work like a ‘slave’ for 16 years. Neighbors helped her escape.
For 16 years, Mohamed Toure and Denise Cros-Toure — both descendants of politically powerful families in Guinea — lived and worked in the wealthy Dallas suburb of Southlake.

The couple’s background placed them among an elite class: Toure was the son of Guinea’s first president and Cros-Toure’s father was secretary of state. In Texas, the couple promoted African businesses, organized culture festivals and were written about in newspapers for their philanthropy. Their children played sports, graduated from high school and went to college.

During that time, a girl named Djena Diallo lived alongside them. Like them, she was Guinean. She traveled to weddings, graduations and the Toure children’s sporting events. To the outside world, she appeared to be a member of the family.

But at home, according to federal prosecutors, the family dynamics were far different.

Diallo was brought to the United States at age 5, according to authorities. She said she knew no one and spoke no English. The Toures, she said, forced her to cook, clean and nanny their children without paying her. She did not attend school. Diallo told authorities that she was beaten, called “dog” and “worthless,” and banished to a nearby park as punishment, where she slept on a bench.

After 16 years under their control — in 2016 — Diallo finally fled, and she eventually reported her experience to police. Toure and Cros-Toure were arrested, indicted and convicted on federal charges of forced labor, conspiracy to commit alien harboring and alien harboring.

Now they are going to prison.

On Monday, U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor sentenced Toure and Cros-Toure, both 58, to seven years in prison and ordered them to pay $288,620.24 in restitution. They will be deported to Guinea after they are released from prison.

“Forced labor trafficking cases are notoriously difficult to prosecute — in part because victims are often afraid to speak out,” U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said in a Justice Department statement. “It took tremendous courage for this young woman to share her story at trial. She was brought to this country at a young age, pressured to stay quiet, and forced to work for this family without pay for 16 years.”
The couple had their defenders.
When the case went to trial in January, attorneys for the couple painted them as benevolent and charitable. They argued that Diallo’s father sent the girl to the Toures so she might have “a better life in the United States,” the Dallas Morning News reported. The defense said Diallo had concocted a false narrative around her upbringing to “destroy the family that took her in.”

The girl’s household chores, they said, were no different from those expected of the Toure children.

“This is one of the hardest things we’ve been through,” Cros-Toure told the federal judge Monday before she was sentenced, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “We opened our home to everyone, and our hearts.”

Toure said his wife loved Diallo like a daughter. “We thought the truth would come out,” Toure said.

The couple’s supporters at the sentencing hearing echoed the sentiment, the Star-Telegram reported. The Toure children testified on behalf of their parents, as did neighbors and friends. They described the family as loving and generous.

The couple’s attorneys argued that Diallo lived in freedom, had social media accounts, attended family vacations and could leave the house when she wanted.
At this point I was starting to wonder, Wait, is this just a case of she-said/they-said? Just one girl's word against the whole family and even some neighbors and friends? But no, there's a big glaring hole in that version of events: the girl never attended school. The couple's sons did. If they were just raising her as one of their own, why wasn't the child allowed to go to school?
But prosecutors and Diallo offered a drastically different version of events.

They said the girl was sent to the United States alone as a child, against her mother’s wishes, to be the Toures’ servant. Her mother tried to hide her and prevent her from being taken, prosecutors said, because she “didn’t want her [daughter] to be someone’s slave.”

Diallo testified that the couple physically, emotionally and verbally abused her. They hit her on multiple occasions, she said, including with a belt and an electrical cord, and called her “slave.” They shaved her head and washed her outside with a hose.

Once, as punishment, Cros-Toure allegedly expelled Diallo from the house. She slept in a park and kept warm using a public-restroom hand dryer, officials said. “They isolated her from her family and society and prevented her from receiving any education, while their own children attended school and college,” the Justice Department statement said.

After a couple of particularly bad years, Diallo testified, she planned her escape with the help of friends and neighbors, according to the Dallas Morning News. In August 2016, she managed to flee the home and eventually relocated to the house of a former neighbor in a suburb of Houston.

“I hope that today’s sentence brings some measure of justice and healing to the victim, who suffered untold trauma as a result of the defendants’ heinous crimes,” Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband said in the Justice Department statement. “The defendants stole her childhood and her labor for years, enriching themselves while leaving her with pain and an uncertain future. I am very grateful to all who supported, and continue to support, the victim as she attempts to rebuild her life.”
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:22 am

Funny, that was the basic plot of a Law & Order episode where rich, liberal New Yorkers go to Haiti to "adopt" children who are slaves.

Now let us hope that the coming lawsuit will remove whatever resources these assholes have left.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:12 pm

This Fucking Asshole and the Kansas Shitty Queefs who love people like him:
Chiefs’ Hill suspended after audio discussing child abuse
DAVE SKRETTA

The Kansas City Chiefs effectively suspended Tyreek Hill from all team-related activities Thursday night while they investigate an audio recording that aired on a local TV station in which the star wide receiver’s fiancee accused him of abusing their 3-year-old son.

The recording surfaced one day after prosecutors said they believed abuse had occurred in Hill’s home last month but that they could not press charges because it was unclear who committed the crime.

Chiefs general manager Brett Veach read a statement after the conclusion of the first round of the NFL draft that said the team became aware of the recording between Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal, in “real-time” — just like the general public.

Afterward, Veach called Hill’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, and informed him that Hill would no longer be allowed to work out with the team. The Chiefs are in the midst of voluntary offseason workouts.

["Snip!"--Ed.]

Police were called to Hill’s home twice last month and investigators determined their child had been injured. On Wednesday, Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe said charges would not be filed but that he was “deeply troubled” by the situation and said “we believe a crime has occurred.” Apparently, they could not determine which one, Hill or his girlfriend, broke the boy's arm.

Howe also said the case could be reopened if new information surfaced.

Hill released a statement through his attorney earlier Thursday in which he said his “son’s health and happiness is my number one priority.” Hill said his focus is on “working hard to be the best person for my family and our community that I can be, and the best player to help our team win.” And Sports Talk exploded over whether or not he would be suspended without an actual charge.

Less than eight hours later, KCTV in Kansas City aired part of an 11-minute audio file in which Espinal tells Hill that when asked about an injury to the child’s arm, the boy replied:, “Daddy did it.”

Hill denied any role in what happened to the child, saying: “He says Daddy does a lot of things.”

Espinal also tells Hill their son is “terrified of you.”

Hill replies, “You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch.”

Later in the conversation, Espinal asks Hill, “What do you do when the child is bad? You make him open up his arms and you punch him in the chest.”

KCTV said the audio was sent to the station without disclosing from whom. The station said it had shared the audio with Howe’s office, which did not return a message late Thursday.

Hill is a two-time Pro Bowl wide receiver with a history of domestic issues, including a case in which he was accused of punching Espinal while she was pregnant and they were attending Oklahoma State. And she is pregnant again! With twins! :hyper:

["Snip!"--Ed.]

That statement was thrown into question by the audio, during which Espinal indicates she covered for Hill while answering questions from investigators: “Now I really want you to sit and think about it,” she tells Hill, “because I rode for you against that detective.”

["Snip!"--Ed.]

Last year, the Chiefs released star running back Kareem Hunt following a video that showed him pushing and kicking a woman in a hotel hallway.

Before the audio of Hill was broadcast, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell warned about making any judgments before getting all the facts. But he did make it clear that Hill could be punished under the league’s personal conduct policy, regardless of the legal situation.

“You don’t make a decision without having those facts,” Goodell said. Like denying science or denying you received a video of Ray Rice punching out his girlfriend when the police sent it to you?

AP
--J.D.