The UK thread

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Giz

Re: The UK thread

Post by Giz » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:17 pm

I am sincerely sorry... I was caught

asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:23 pm

Aaand is the mild-mannered, pacifist Uncle Jeremy mad or racist?

Probably not.

So far, I'm unable to find any indication that he is mad, either. (And, trust me, I know a thing or two about being mad.)
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Probably yes.

As for his sanity, one merely needs to listen to him.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:49 pm

I've been spending some time listening to Doris Gump and Boris Trump.

Corbyn doesn't come close in the madness stakes.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:52 pm

You need to listen to him then.

Neither The Donald nor Boris the Bullet Dodger have advocated policies that will destroy their respective countries along with a few others.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:06 pm

I've listened.

Both my nieces have exited university with first-class honours degrees and £60,000 worth of debt apiece.

Madness?

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:26 pm

Cherry-picking "pie in the sky" promises he cannot deliver since he cannot pay for it, unless he wishes do wreck the economy, the military, you know, those sort of things he threatened, is rather mad yes.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

--J.D.

Giz

Post by Giz » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:26 pm

Doctor X wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:42 pm
Probably yes.

As for his sanity, one merely needs to listen to him.

--J.D.
To quote from that link:

“In 2009, Corbyn called Hezbollah and Hamas his friends, adding that the Hamas is “an organization that is dedicated towards the good of the Palestinian people and bringing about peace and social justice.””

Social justice?

AC, if Hamas is what Corbyn means when he says Social Justice, are you sure you want him running the U.K.?
74521985-FEED-4813-B20A-D97170CA0FFC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:28 pm

Quod erat demonstrandum times two.

His racism has been proven. If one wishes to argue he is sincere in his belief then "Mad" follows on just that point.

--J.D.

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:59 pm

We shall see.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:05 pm

Does he advocate gutting your military?

Does he advocate supporting terrorists?

Does he advocate supporting supporters of genocide?

Does he advocate destroying your economy?

Does he demand the punishment of those who seek to root out racism in his own party?

You compare apples to a small village with a majestic view of the Neen Valley.

--J.D.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:06 pm

But will he really Brexit within 100 days?

And if not, does that mean he's out?
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos. -- Abdul Alhazred

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:02 pm

Well, Doris Trumfuq has promised to put 20,000 more police officers on our streets within six months.

Fucking good luck with that! (I know a few police officers and they can't wait to retire once they've got their 35 years service in and can draw their pensions following ten years of Tory austerity and no effective pay rises.)

No, he's not mad at all; just a headline-grabbing cunt whose Daily Fail and Daily Torygraph fans love him.

ceptimus

Post by ceptimus » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:12 pm

Perhaps that's his plan. Raise the police retirement age by two years and cut their pensions even after that. Then they'll have to work a couple of years extra, and many still won't be able to retire after that as they'll need the income. Put all those unretired police on the street ( give them Zimmer frames for mobility ). Pledge delivered.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:16 pm

asthmatic camel wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:02 pm
Well, Doris Trumfuq has promised to put 20,000 more police officers on our streets within six months.

Fucking good luck with that! (I know a few police officers and they can't wait to retire once they've got their 35 years service in and can draw their pensions following ten years of Tory austerity and no effective pay rises.)
That, which can happen, compares to supporting genocidal organizations how?

If they cannot afford police they will afford Mad Racist Jeremy's education plans how?

Quod erat demonstrandum times three.

--J.D.

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:31 pm

Does Mad Uncle Jeremy support genocidal organisations? Any more than John Major, who secured peace in Northern Ireland by opening a dialogue with Sinn Fein, something Margaret Thatcher refused to do?

He's also a Keynesian. Mad according to Thatcher, Reagan and the monetarists but not quite so mad since the financial crisis, since when printing money has failed to produce the alarming inflation we were told it would.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:44 pm

asthmatic camel wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:31 pm
Does Mad Uncle Jeremy support genocidal organisations?
See quotes in links above.
Any more than John Major, who secured peace in Northern Ireland by opening a dialogue with Sinn Fein, something Margaret Thatcher refused to do?
No. John Major did not side with a group that demands the eradication of another group of people. He entered into a dialogue with both sides based on both making concessions. Mad Racist Jeremy did neither of that.

I am also unaware of John Major punishing Protestants in his party and fostering anti-Protestantism to the point he had to be forced to allow independent inquiries about it.
He's also a Keynesian.
So he cannot actually pay for what you claimed he could.

Quod erat demonstrandum times four.

--J.D.

Giz

Post by Giz » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:59 pm

Also, I will feel more sympathy with the “overworked” U.K. police when they stop arresting 3000 people a year for offensive tweets.

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:08 pm

Perhaps I'm mad...

(Actually, I am according to medical professionals.)

But, I'm smart enough to outwit most professional investors...

And way better at managing money than Conservative Party chancellors of the exchequer, who promised repeatedly to reduce the national debt since taking power in 2005.

Q.Fuckin.E.Cuntin.D

Giz

Post by Giz » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:41 pm

asthmatic camel wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:08 pm
Perhaps I'm mad...

(Actually, I am according to medical professionals.)

But, I'm smart enough to outwit most professional investors...

And way better at managing money than Conservative Party chancellors of the exchequer, who promised repeatedly to reduce the national debt since taking power in 2005.

Q.Fuckin.E.Cuntin.D
That graph appears to be a condemnation of Gordon Brown... renowned “conservative” chancellor and then PM over the 2005 to 2010 period.