Belgrade to Bar on Marshal Tito's private train (not history, a modern rail fan trip)

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Belgrade to Bar on Marshal Tito's private train (not history, a modern rail fan trip)

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:17 pm

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos. -- Abdul Alhazred

Nyarlathotep

Re: Belgrade to Bar on Marshal Tito's private train (not history, a modern rail fan trip)

Post by Nyarlathotep » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:31 pm

Neat. And I am not really a train guy.

I kept expecting a fight to break out between James Bond and some grotesque henchman atop the train at any moment though.
Spoiler:
Quote Redacted by Section 31

Grammatron

Re: Belgrade to Bar on Marshal Tito's private train (not history, a modern rail fan trip)

Post by Grammatron » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:06 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:31 pm
Neat. And I am not really a train guy.

I kept expecting a fight to break out between James Bond and some grotesque henchman atop the train at any moment though.
It's all fun and games until some poor schmuck has to clean guts off the bridge form the henchman who will inevitably not realize he has to duck to avoid.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:27 pm

True Story:

Gram's MomA Sikh friend talked about visiting India and traveling on the top of trains. One of the travelers warned him, "you may be Sikh, but you're still from America. Don't ever stand up unless we tell you to."

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image