The Wisdom of a Lifetime

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Re: The Wisdom of a Lifetime

Post by asthmatic camel » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:35 pm

Grammatron wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:41 am
Know your worth
Our worth, in the grand scheme of things, is the number of atoms of which we are composed.

Bruce is correct, (in my opinion), in saying that it's wrong to inflict cruelty unnecessarily, but every now and again, some cunt who won't leave you alone, despite repeated warnings, deserves what's coming to him.

A few gentle bruises, if the said cunt annoys me whilst I'm minding my own business, listening to the BBC World Service, sipping a tolerable McDonalds' Cappuccino and retrieving my stolen bicycling gloves are probably a good lesson learned.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

ed
Title: The Hero of Sukhbataar

Post by ed » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:07 pm

asthmatic camel wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:35 pm
Grammatron wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:41 am
Know your worth
Our worth, in the grand scheme of things, is the number of atoms of which we are composed.

Bruce is correct, (in my opinion), in saying that it's wrong to inflict cruelty unnecessarily, but every now and again, some cunt who won't leave you alone, despite repeated warnings, deserves what's coming to him.

A few gentle bruises, if the said cunt annoys me whilst I'm minding my own business, listening to the BBC World Service, sipping a tolerable McDonalds' Cappuccino and retrieving my stolen bicycling gloves are probably a good lesson learned.
ergo Lake Ed

Now you're getting it.
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!

Bruce
Title: Bruce of all Bruces

Post by Bruce » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:13 pm

Now that I think about it, I haven't been repeatedly harassed by a insufferable cunt since high school. After that, I only had to deal with cunts in occasional basis.

There was one time in high school when I decided to exact revenge on my nemesis. Lao mouthed jackass that harassed me every day. He was leaning back on a stool. The plan was to hook my foot under the stool and pull it out from under him, but he leaned forward at the wrong moment and I jammed my toe nail on the edge of the stool. It later grew back ingrown and I had to have surgery.

The cunt moved to the UK after high school, and my toe is still fucked up 30 years later.

Wouldn't it be a small world if this same wanker is the on who stole ACs gloves? :mrgreen:
Such potential!

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:26 am

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

ed
Title: The Hero of Sukhbataar

Post by ed » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:43 am

Bruce wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:13 pm
Now that I think about it, I haven't been repeatedly harassed by a insufferable cunt since high school. After that, I only had to deal with cunts in occasional basis.

There was one time in high school when I decided to exact revenge on my nemesis. Lao mouthed jackass that harassed me every day. He was leaning back on a stool. The plan was to hook my foot under the stool and pull it out from under him, but he leaned forward at the wrong moment and I jammed my toe nail on the edge of the stool. It later grew back ingrown and I had to have surgery.

The cunt moved to the UK after high school, and my toe is still fucked up 30 years later.

Wouldn't it be a small world if this same wanker is the on who stole ACs gloves? :mrgreen:
... and now adorns the vasty deeps of Lake ed?
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!