Amazing technological solution to a problem I don't have. But that doesn't mean it's not a big deal.

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Amazing technological solution to a problem I don't have. But that doesn't mean it's not a big deal.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:44 pm

Having trouble figuring out the whole tying and untying shoes thing?

Or just don't feel like dealing with it, but think loafers are way too gay?

Suffer no more. 8)

Nike’s new shoes have laces you can control with Siri (CNBC)
Nike on Thursday announced Adapt Huarache shoes. They’re a redesign of the original Nike Huarache launched in 1991 and use FitAdapt self-lacing technology similar to the Nike Adapt BB shoes that were announced in January.

The Adapt Huaraches work with the Apple Watch and Siri, so you can ask Siri to control a motor inside to lace or unlace the shoes.

With support for Apple’s Siri shortcuts, users can talk to an Apple Watch or an iPhone and say a phrase like “Siri, release my shoes” to remove them.

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

Fid

Re: Amazing technological solution to a problem I don't have. But that doesn't mean it's not a big deal.

Post by Fid » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:55 am

I was expecting little robotic hands capable of tying exotic knots and as the occasional prank splicing left and right together.
"Try SCE to AUX."
Yeah, me and an electrified atmosphere ain't friends.

Witness

Re: Amazing technological solution to a problem I don't have. But that doesn't mean it's not a big deal.

Post by Witness » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:49 am

Fid wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:55 am
I was expecting little robotic hands capable of tying exotic knots and as the occasional prank splicing left and right together.
You're a poet in a harsh and stupid world Fid. :wink: