An easy shortcut for wannabe writers.

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: An easy shortcut for wannabe writers.

Post by Pyrrho » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:26 pm

I waded slowly into the softly lapping shores of Lake Ed.

"Very cool," I thought to myself, as I trod the waves, dashing my thin wraparound cloak from my shoulders. But as I was nibbling an apple, my foot caught a stone. At first, I didn't see how it happened—it was a new stone, just spotted with a gleam—but it gave me enough time to notice that I had stepped on something with a rough bottom.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:45 pm

The Skeptical Community: The Creationist Thinking Machine

by Richard Dawkins

CHAPTER THREE

YOU WISH TO KNOW WHAT YOU CAN'T KNOW

THE DECEPTION OF WORDS

A little while ago I had dinner with a young man who was told that on the basis of a simple analogy between his favourite biscuit and an insect, that he must take the latter seriously. 'Nonsense!' he exclaimed. 'No good can come of it. They are quite unlike! You are fooling yourself. God couldn't possibly mean this.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

robinson
Title: Hmmm ...

Post by robinson » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:46 pm

I made the long journey to see Ed. I was mildly surprised to find he looked exactly like Heather from The Purge , so I went and bought him a drink. Whew. I guess you can say we've connected on Facebook.

I bought him a couple of bottles of wine, and we sat around a table in a restaurant. He ordered some fish cake, which was good and tasty.
You never know what's going to happen, then some shit happens nobody saw coming, then later somebody says they knew it was coming, then some new shit happens nobody saw coming, rinse and repeat

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:12 pm

What's wrong with the forum! I got the phone from a friend of mine that used a #8512 BBK, you guys must be getting some messed up phone.

Justine1: =/

I was on #6565 and talking to a bunch of people when my BBK went off. It all happened very quickly after. Nobody knew that it was plugged in so I had plenty of time to get to my pocket before I fried my phone.

Looks like #3555 activated the phone which is odd because I switched out my own VOIP service at work

robinson

Post by robinson » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:06 am

What's wrong with the forum? Thread is getting crazy and i cant comment :( (Disavow me please lol) Is it possible to add a Rule Post Attachment? (You really should. Just never make one. Its impossible, users need to edit the text with and add the correct decision.)

Please help. How do I edit my rules.yml file to make them smarter. - comments? Please help. How do I edit my rules.yml file to make them smarter. - comments?
You never know what's going to happen, then some shit happens nobody saw coming, then later somebody says they knew it was coming, then some new shit happens nobody saw coming, rinse and repeat

robinson

Post by robinson » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:08 am

(if you repeat one, it gives you a different completion)

What's wrong with the forum?
A: The forums are for the benefit of the visitors. Btw, many internet users are online and busy to get the best interest. Users get the daily news and other updates as well as the news about products and deals. Btw, not everyone can attend all the informative sessions or a weekly training for that matter.C: The unique structure in which you are offered.D: The rights given to participants.The mode that you are offering is not viable for our needs. We need more people with knowledge to have a positive role in the development.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:26 am

One Man and his Fag-o-Cycle is a 2013 Indian science fiction novel written by Kamini K. Devi. It is an interesting metaphor for corruption and surveillance in a patriarchal society.

shemp
Title: crazy as fuck

Post by shemp » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:43 am

Chapter 10: River dance, motherfucker, river dance!

A realist slurps as he works his cock to its full length for the first time. Then after a few moments he stops the pump. He gets the picture, and his index finger starts to lightly tease the sensitive skin of his manhood. Pupils dilate, and his moan could be heard in the back of his throat. He brings his other hand down, along the side of his naked shaft, slowly, teasing his hole with the flat of his middle finger. He starts by exploring the hole for a moment, and once his fingertips find their way inside the darkness, he finds a passage far larger than he's expected: a hallway, doors, a river. The serpent-like the blood-bearer is now a blood-bearer-on-feet. It is now charged with speaking to anybody who wishes to hear it, through sound and both sight and smell. It will do this by making a one-man musical dance on the spot at which it appears. This dance, once recorded, will feed into a compendium of the musicians who saw it, including the future Warren Haynes. The value of a single dance performance is almost inconceivable to musicians and historians, so how has Rolle's choice managed to stick in the memory? A combination of coincidence and acoustical magic?

The Saint Bernard Society's member Timmy Jackson believed it had something to do with its aesthetic execution. "It works," he said.

"It's like the Miley Cyrus of dogs. It just has an appeal."
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:32 am

An easy shortcut for wannabe writers. Link to Amazon.com

Ever wonder how you can write amazing fiction in as little as two months? I wrote 1,200 words of fiction a day for two months in March 2013, which amounts to 5,000 words a week. Here's how I did it:

Week 1: Write 1,200 words a day (or as much as you can) for two months

Week 2: Repeat

Week 3: Continue to increase your words per day each week

Week 4: Continue to increase your words
The Luggage said nothing, but louder this time.

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:37 am

Oh my god, that's moose turd pie!

I don't know why it's funny, but that's a real joke.

But if I hear another one, let me be the first to laugh!

But that's no joke, that's mother nature!

Mystery of Moose Turd pie, I'll not tell!

Unquenchable delight! No, nothing but sweet moose turd pie!
The Luggage said nothing, but louder this time.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:18 pm

A Home For Bruce The Flying Squirrel 20K

Bruce doesn't need much of a bedroom. He is well insulated and has a small, wicker stove in the corner that gives him an internal temperature of about -25 degrees Fahrenheit. This is ideal for his life outside the home. There are two sleeping berths on the floor, one for him and one for a friend. The berths were made from native Arapaho carpet. They are as low as he will go and allow him to sleep without slipping on the frosty ground.

Fid

Post by Fid » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:48 am

Yeah you un-clipped guys go all high and mighty like "my dick don't stink". Well Bubba I got news to tell ya wife won't and yer mamma tried to but it does. It stinks like a Frenchman on a hot subway train, like the Russian boys we drank vodka and ate pickled ...things.... with...pigs feet? In the tall grass at night while the kites flew above the high power transmission lines.
"Try SCE to AUX."
Yeah, me and an electrified atmosphere ain't friends.

robinson

Post by robinson » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:49 pm

Since repairs to the power lines are now complete, there's hope of fixing the remaining tower-pole connection.

Until then, only cut-and-cover emergency parking may be done at the site, the City says.

Transmission companies include SaskPower, CrossIron Mills, Nalcor, SNC-Lavalin, TransCanada, City of Greater Sudbury, Amalgamated Power Systems, CRES Transmission, CN Transit, and others.