How it ends

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
ed
Title: Not gay

How it ends

Post by ed »

So one day I post and I notice that no one responds. Less than usual I mean. Time goes on and I realize that the few responses that I received were from my socks!!!! I don't remember posting though. But EVERYONE IS DEAD!!!!

Carry on.
About that stereo

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Re: How it ends

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Or still asleep for a few hours.

Reminds me of someone I knew when I lived in Albuquerque in a decidedly downscale neighborhood.

He was a recovering heroin addict who got clean joining a church that was big on the Rapture coming any day now. One day he got up early and called one of his friends from church. No answer. Then a few others. No answer. Then picked up by police while running around the streets screaming that he's been left behind. Then a trip to the loony bin. Last I heard he was out after a few days, but I don't know what became of him after that.

:)
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

ed
Title: Not gay

Post by ed »

He posts here, he's Pillory.
About that stereo

Nyarlathotep
Title: God Emperor

Post by Nyarlathotep »

I thought you knew you lived in Albuquerque because the air smelled like warm root beer, anyone would gladly shave your back for a nickel and the towels were oh, so fluffy

“Power bases are very dangerous because they attract people who are truly insane, people who seek power only for the sake of power.”