somebody here read Russian????

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
ed
Title: Not gay

somebody here read Russian????

Post by ed »

Anyone?
About that stereo

Anaxagoras

Re: somebody here read Russian????

Post by Anaxagoras »

Grammy does
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

ed

Post by ed »

Well where the hell is he? I have an issue here hat must be resolved. It is critical and requires a damn person familiar with Russian.
About that stereo

ed

Post by ed »

Автоматика пистолета работает по схеме использования отдачи при свободном затворе. Затвор-кожух удерживается в крайнем переднем положении возвратной пружиной, расположенной на стволе. Возвратная пружина помещена на ствол, вместо прежнего расположения под ним. Значительные изменения были внесены и в конструкцию затвора-кожуха. В пистолете Шток он состоит из двух деталей - собственно затвора и кожуха. Затвор выполнен съемным. Ударно-спусковой механизм ударникового типа, одинарного действия.
Безопасность в обращении с оружием обеспечивается только одним флажковым предохранителем, рычаг которого расположен с левой стороны рамы, над затыльником рукоятки. Кроме управляемого вручную, пистолет снабжен также и автоматическим предохранителем магазина. Питание пистолета патронами осуществляется из коробчатого однорядного магазина. Защелка магазина размещается внизу рукоятки. Разборка оружия производится после извлечения магазина и блокировки затвора-кожуха в крайнем заднем положении рычагом предохранителя, после чего необходимо выкрутить крышку затвора, извлечь боевую пружину и ударник. Далее необходимо приподнять выбрасыватель и сдвинуть затвор вперед, извлечь его, а затем снять кожух с рамы.
Automation gun works according to the scheme of use of recoil with a free shutter. The shutter-casing is held in its extreme forward position by a return spring located on the barrel. The return spring is placed on the barrel, instead of the previous location under it. Significant changes were made to the design of the shutter-casing. In the stock pistol, it consists of two parts - the shutter itself and the casing. The shutter is removable. Trigger mechanism striker type, single action.

Safety in handling weapons is provided by only one flag fuse, the lever of which is located on the left side of the frame, above the recoil pad of the handle. In addition to manually operated, the gun is also equipped with an automatic fuse store. The gun is powered by cartridges from a boxed single-row magazine. The magazine latch is located at the bottom of the handle. Weapons are disassembled after the magazine is removed and the shutter-casing is locked in the extreme rear position with the fuse lever, after which it is necessary to unscrew the shutter cover, remove the mainspring and firing pin. Next, you need to raise the ejector and slide the shutter forward, remove it, and then remove the casing from the frame.
WTF is that????? A shutter? a "Free Shutter"???? If I knew what the hell a shutter was I'd be a better man. Could it mean "slide"??? Then what in the world is a "slide casing"????

I sense the baleful influence of
Spoiler:
Seriously, usually Google Translate gets me pretty far when I use it to translate technical crap since the terms are a giveaway. But this time ...
About that stereo

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

It seems to make more sense if I switch Google Translate from "Russian Detected" to Bulgarian. :wink:
Automatic gun works according to the scheme of use of recoil with a free shutter. The shutter casing is held in the extreme forward position by a return spring located on the barrel. The return spring is placed on the barrel instead of the previous position underneath. Significant changes were also made to the design of the shutter-casing. In the stock pistol, it consists of two parts - the shutter and the casing. The shutter is removable. The trigger mechanism of the striker type, single action.

Safety in handling the weapon is provided by only one flag fuse, the lever of which is located on the left side of the frame, above the back of the handle. In addition to manually operated, the gun is also equipped with an automatic store fuse. The cartridge is powered by a cartridge from a single-row magazine. The latch of the store is located at the bottom of the handle. Disassembly of the weapon is made after removing the store and locking the shutter-casing in the extreme rear position by the lever of the fuse, after which it is necessary to unscrew the shutter, remove the spring and striker. Next, lift the ejector and slide the shutter forward, remove it, and then remove the housing from the frame.
Here it is translated from Serbian ...
Pistol automatics work according to the scheme of use of recoil at free confinement. The shutter-casing is held in the extreme forward position of the backward spout, disposed on the trunk. The return spire is placed on the trunk, instead of the rumpled mood beneath it. Significant changes were also made in the construction of the prison-sheath. In the pistol stock he consists of two details - in fact the prison and the casing. The prison was completed removable. Impact-descending mechanism of the striker type, single action.
The safety of the arms is provided with only one flare guard, the lever located on the left side of the frame, above the back of the handle. In addition to the manual control, the pistol is also equipped with an automatic magazine protector. Nutrition pistol cartridge cartridges are available from a boxed single magazine. The latch of the magazine is placed at the bottom of the handle. The dismantling of the weapon is made after the magazine's extraction and the locking of the prison-casing in the extreme rear position is the lever of the guard, after which it is necessary to uncover the prison cover, pull out the battle line and the striker. Next, we need to bring the ejector and push the shutter in front, pull it out, and then remove the casing from the frame.
:lmao:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

ed

Post by ed »

What the hell is a "shutter casing"?????
About that stereo

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Russian disinformation. :p

ed

Post by ed »

I told you

Vlad!!!
About that stereo

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Корпус затвора!

ed

Post by ed »

And then, and then I told Ed it was a "shutter".

Soon I'll change it to "awning"
About that stereo

Witness

Post by Witness »

ed wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:51 am
WTF is that????? A shutter? a "Free Shutter"????
"Bolt" perhaps?

I suggest you head to https://www.deepl.com/translator: clicking on any word in the translation you'll get alternative suggestions – that's where your technical knowledge of killing machines comes in.

Technical knowledge which I completely lack, so it's like reading "the upper semicontinuous Hölder packing dimension is…" :mrgreen:
In any language.

shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

I can translate it. It says "Ed is a dickhead and a hick."
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"what dicking deep shit i produce" -- pillory

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

People are shitting themselves to death
Crap so much they fail to take a breath
But even when their kids are starvin'
They thought Trump would throw them Charmin.

ed

Post by ed »

shemp wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:06 pm
I can translate it. It says "Ed is a dickhead and a hick."
Ed IS a dickhead and a hick.

And proud of it.
About that stereo

ed

Post by ed »

oooh ooooh got a new insult

Bellend or bell end

Brit. Very happenning.

hey Abdul, you bellend!!!

see?
About that stereo

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Had to look it up. Pretty weak if you ask me.

What next? "Yo momma" jokes? :roll:

ed

Post by ed »

Maybe, what of it, bellend?

n.b. it is sorta lame, isn't it?
About that stereo

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

ed wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm
n.b. it is sorta lame, isn't it?

ed

Post by ed »

Damn limeys
About that stereo

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

You forgot how elision changes the meaning of the reflexive dependent clause to “gets sodomized by goats.”

–J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron »

ed wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:51 am
Автоматика пистолета работает по схеме использования отдачи при свободном затворе. Затвор-кожух удерживается в крайнем переднем положении возвратной пружиной, расположенной на стволе. Возвратная пружина помещена на ствол, вместо прежнего расположения под ним. Значительные изменения были внесены и в конструкцию затвора-кожуха. В пистолете Шток он состоит из двух деталей - собственно затвора и кожуха. Затвор выполнен съемным. Ударно-спусковой механизм ударникового типа, одинарного действия.
Безопасность в обращении с оружием обеспечивается только одним флажковым предохранителем, рычаг которого расположен с левой стороны рамы, над затыльником рукоятки. Кроме управляемого вручную, пистолет снабжен также и автоматическим предохранителем магазина. Питание пистолета патронами осуществляется из коробчатого однорядного магазина. Защелка магазина размещается внизу рукоятки. Разборка оружия производится после извлечения магазина и блокировки затвора-кожуха в крайнем заднем положении рычагом предохранителя, после чего необходимо выкрутить крышку затвора, извлечь боевую пружину и ударник. Далее необходимо приподнять выбрасыватель и сдвинуть затвор вперед, извлечь его, а затем снять кожух с рамы.
Automation gun works according to the scheme of use of recoil with a free shutter. The shutter-casing is held in its extreme forward position by a return spring located on the barrel. The return spring is placed on the barrel, instead of the previous location under it. Significant changes were made to the design of the shutter-casing. In the stock pistol, it consists of two parts - the shutter itself and the casing. The shutter is removable. Trigger mechanism striker type, single action.

Safety in handling weapons is provided by only one flag fuse, the lever of which is located on the left side of the frame, above the recoil pad of the handle. In addition to manually operated, the gun is also equipped with an automatic fuse store. The gun is powered by cartridges from a boxed single-row magazine. The magazine latch is located at the bottom of the handle. Weapons are disassembled after the magazine is removed and the shutter-casing is locked in the extreme rear position with the fuse lever, after which it is necessary to unscrew the shutter cover, remove the mainspring and firing pin. Next, you need to raise the ejector and slide the shutter forward, remove it, and then remove the casing from the frame.
WTF is that????? A shutter? a "Free Shutter"???? If I knew what the hell a shutter was I'd be a better man. Could it mean "slide"??? Then what in the world is a "slide casing"????

I sense the baleful influence of
Spoiler:
Seriously, usually Google Translate gets me pretty far when I use it to translate technical crap since the terms are a giveaway. But this time ...

It's #1.