Banned in New Zealand?

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Hotarubi
Title: Enchantress

Re: Banned in New Zealand?

Post by Hotarubi »

ed wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:44 pm
Do they have under age male prostitutes?
I wouldn't know. Ask the tourist board.
Yep, you totally outsmarted me ~ Wildcat.

:ball2:

ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

Would explain a lot.
About that stereo

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

ed wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:07 pm
Rights are worthless unless they can be defended.
Bingo!

You got there, finally completing your total misunderstanding of what the Second Amendment means, and why it was created.

Spoken like the dumbest sovereign citizen you'll ever find.
Rob Lister wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:18 am
Well, in defense of ed, none of us do, really. You guys are pretty fucking obscure globally, Economically, militarily, geographically, etc. You pretty much lack any significance whatsoever. No offense, but from our perspective, kiwi fruit are your biggest claim to fame. I bet half of us think you're a part of Australia. Personally, you are my only example of a Kiwi, and an obnoxious one at that! <--not that I don't approve :D

Perhaps if you were closer! I'd be happy to have you replace Cuba.
Fuck no - we're barely far enough away from USA now.

Yes, NZ is tiny, ranking 126th in population, 75th in area and 167th in population density.

Yet, we also rank 50th in GDP, 16th in healthcare, and second best in the world for overall quality of life, based on these people's metrics: https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the ... world.html

We currently rank #1 in least-corrupt government and freedom of press, compared to land of the free's rank of 23rd. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruptio ... ions_Index

I pointed out a couple of weeks ago that we are by far and away the biggest exporter of dairy products in the world, and despite our tiny economy and rank of 50th in GDP, the NZ dollar is one of the top ten internationally traded currencies.

We are also the world's number one rugby nation and have been for a century or so; we're America's only ally to tell USA to go fuck itself and ban your ships from the country, rank 24th on the all-time Olympic medal table, have the most stable and far-reaching welfare system on the planet, were the first country ever to have both female and universal suffrage and are either 11th or 12th country to have launched a satellite into orbit.

It's often said that NZ boxes above it weight internationally, and it's true. That's why NZ fucking rocks and has the luxury of sitting back and laughing at the Trumps, Bolosonaros and Johnsons of the world, safe in the knowledge that it will never happen here.
robinson wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 2:01 pm
If this forum was like New Zealand we wouldn’t be able to have this discussion

Ironic isn’t it?
No irony at all, just completely wrong.

There is nothing in this discussion that would be censored in NZ.

Only Tarrant's manifesto and video are banned - discussion of them is perfectly fine.

Do you ever get sick of being wrong?
Jeff Wagg, Communication and Outreach Manager for the James Randi Educational Foundation posted:

"It is my job to inform other JREF employees about people who wish to do the JREF harm, and you [The Atheist] are one of those.

ed

Post by ed »

The Atheist wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:41 pm
ed wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:07 pm
Rights are worthless unless they can be defended.
Bingo!

You got there, finally completing your total misunderstanding of what the Second Amendment means, and why it was created.

Spoken like the dumbest sovereign citizen you'll ever find.
Rob Lister wrote:
Well, in defense of ed, none of us do, really. You guys are pretty fucking obscure globally, Economically, militarily, geographically, etc. You pretty much lack any significance whatsoever. No offense, but from our perspective, kiwi fruit are your biggest claim to fame. I bet half of us think you're a part of Australia. Personally, you are my only example of a Kiwi, and an obnoxious one at that! <--not that I don't approve :D

Yes, NZ is tiny, ranking 126th in population, 75th in area and 167th in population density.

Yet, we also rank 50th in GDP, 16th in healthcare, and second best in the world for overall quality of life, based on these people's metrics: https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the ... world.html

We currently rank #1 in least-corrupt government and freedom of press, compared to land of the free's rank of 23rd. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruptio ... ions_Index

I pointed out a couple of weeks ago that we are by far and away the biggest exporter of dairy products in the world, and despite our tiny economy and rank of 50th in GDP, the NZ dollar is one of the top ten internationally traded currencies.

We are also the world's number one rugby nation and have been for a century or so; we're America's only ally to tell USA to go fuck itself and ban your ships from the country, rank 24th on the all-time Olympic medal table, have the most stable and far-reaching welfare system on the planet, were the first country ever to have both female and universal suffrage and are either 11th or 12th country to have launched a satellite into orbit.

It's often said that NZ boxes above it weight internationally, and it's true. That's why NZ fucking rocks and has the luxury of sitting back and laughing at the Trumps, Bolosonaros and Johnsons of the world, safe in the knowledge that it will never happen here.
robinson wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 2:01 pm
If this forum was like New Zealand we wouldn’t be able to have this discussion

Ironic isn’t it?
No irony at all, just completely wrong.

There is nothing in this discussion that would be censored in NZ.

Only Tarrant's manifesto and video are banned - discussion of them is perfectly fine.

Do you ever get sick of being wrong?
You are an idiot.. That is not an undeserved ad hom, it is a statement of fact. And I mean that in the original sense of a person who is severely impaired, so impaired that reading comprehension is a chore.

You said "guns" I said rights need to be defended. The 2A is where exactly?

God your bias shows. Funny really, you are a racist in a pure sense, you hate based on where people come from. And you have Nazi tendencies, that speech thing. Interesting.
About that stereo

Hotarubi
Title: Enchantress

Post by Hotarubi »

Boys. Just whip them out and measure them.

That should settle it.
Yep, you totally outsmarted me ~ Wildcat.

:ball2:

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

You have a micronometer?

– J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

Metric or SAE?
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

ed wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:54 pm
You said "guns" I said rights need to be defended. The 2A is where exactly?
Wow, that is some breathtaking dishonesty.

You posted the Second Amendment immediately before that comment.
Jeff Wagg, Communication and Outreach Manager for the James Randi Educational Foundation posted:

"It is my job to inform other JREF employees about people who wish to do the JREF harm, and you [The Atheist] are one of those.

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

Doctor X wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:25 pm
You have a micronometer?

– J.D.
Haha! Classic pseudo-intellectual fail again, shorty. Made even funnier by a short-arse who does not know the difference between time and distance.

It's "micrometer" moron.

(And don't try the old "I meant time!" bullshit, because the comment was specifically about length, not length of time)

But as usual, you'll ignore my post since you have neither the means nor balls to respond in person.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister »

The Atheist wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:41 pm
Rob Lister wrote:

I was just thinking of the logistics and the environmental impact of it all. When you guys get your butts in a sling, when China sets it's lustful eye on you, it would be a lot easier to save your sorry asses if you were tucked under our apron, what with you not being able to defend yourselves and all. I'm not sure rugby or boxing skills are going to be much help. You could expand your exports. A brothel trade to die for! Opium. Tobacco. Gambling. Maybe even a little off-shore banking, wink, wink, nudge. You'd be a mecca for sin, rather than just sheep herding.

Think about it!

ed

Post by ed »

Hotarubi wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:51 pm

That should settle it.
You are right. Life is too short. Im done.
About that stereo

Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister »

ed wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:41 pm
Hotarubi wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:51 pm

That should settle it.
You are right. Life is too short. Im done.
Liar. :lol: That Kiwi pride chain hanging out of his shorts is at least 10 links long. There's no way you're not going to jerk it more.

robinson
Title: Nice guy

Post by robinson »

You all are embarrassing yourselves
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ "

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor."

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

robinson wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:50 am
You all are embarrassing yourselves
Coming from a bloke who's been psoting non-stop conspiracy wank, that's pretty rich.
Rob Lister wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:35 pm
I was just thinking of the logistics and the environmental impact of it all. When you guys get your butts in a sling, when China sets it's lustful eye on you, it would be a lot easier to save your sorry asses if you were tucked under our apron, what with you not being able to defend yourselves and all. I'm not sure rugby or boxing skills are going to be much help. You could expand your exports. A brothel trade to die for! Opium. Tobacco. Gambling. Maybe even a little off-shore banking, wink, wink, nudge. You'd be a mecca for sin, rather than just sheep herding.

Think about it!
China is the least of anyone's worries down here - they've bought enough of the place not to ever want to take us over, and they fucking love us!

China holds NZ as a very special friend - aside from Rewi Alley's close friendship with Mao, we are the country of four firsts: https://archive.lowyinstitute.org/the-i ... our-firsts

robinson

Post by robinson »

I know it’s a hard concept, but when someone post a wild conspiracy theory, or a link to somebody espousing such things, it does not mean they are promoting the wild conspiracy theory
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ "

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor."

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

robinson

Post by robinson »

I’m pretty sure I explained this before. But hope springs eternal
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ "

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

robinson wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:38 am
Yes, you did explain that before I called you on it and will do again.

If someone is posting a variety of information and some of it is garbage, they get the benefit of the doubt: when someone posts nothing but conspireacy bullshit, they're a conspiracist.

robinson

Post by robinson »

I can see why nobody likes you
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ "

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

robinson

Post by robinson »

And it is not for the reason you think it is
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ "

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister »

The Atheist wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:10 am
robinson wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:38 am
Yes, you did explain that before I called you on it and will do again.

If someone is posting a variety of information and some of it is garbage, they get the benefit of the doubt: when someone posts nothing but conspireacy bullshit, they're a conspiracist.
robinson wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:21 am
I can see why nobody likes you
Well, he is a bit of a wanker, but I like him okay. 8)
robinson wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:22 am
And it is not for the reason you think it is

Oh! Do elucidate! Because as near as I can tell it's just poorly executed trolling. I'm all for well executed trolling, btw. I don't want to brag, but ...

I do it with style.