Riots in Minnesota

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Bruce
Title: Bruce of all Bruces

Riots in Minnesota

Post by Bruce »

In Minnesota. Fucking seriously?

What crazy shit is coming next?

Is Wisconsin going to declare themselves an independent totalitarian regime?

Our first order of business will be to use our resources to build a wall of cheese around our boarders to protect our citizens against those crazy Minnesotans, degenerate Michiganders, and those corrupt Illinoisans.
Such potential!
Hotarubi
Title: Enchantress

Re: Riots in Minnesota

Post by Hotarubi »

I think China is responsible.

And peer pressure on 1935 Teutonics which forced them to be naughty.
Yep, you totally outsmarted me ~ Wildcat.

:ball2:

I'm sure I came up with Twatter first. ~ Moi
I only steal from the rich. :BigGrin3: ~ Witness
WildCat

Post by WildCat »

Minnesota's Democrat governor is a sniveling coward who caves to the lynch mob. All Democrats are.

Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj
WildCat

Post by WildCat »

BTW the person shot by police was a gang member wanted on a felony gun crime warrant.

These cops forgot in Democrat jurisdictions it's only acceptable to enforce gun laws against white people, especially if they're conservative.

WildCat

Post by WildCat »

Witness

Post by Witness »

Brainerd man who helped burn MPD 3rd Precinct sentenced to 4 years in prison, owes $12M in restitution

A Brainerd man has been sentenced for his role in the arsons committed at the Minneapolis Police Department's Third Precinct building last year.

According to the United States Attorney's Office District of Minnesota, 23-year-old Dylan Shakespeare Robinson will serve four years (48 months) in prison. As part of his sentencing, he will also serve two years of supervised release and owe $12 million in restitution.
"On the night of May 28, 2020, Mr. Robinson chose to depart from lawful protest and instead engaged in violence and destruction. The arson at the Minneapolis Police Department's Third Precinct put lives at risk and contributed to widespread lawlessness in Minneapolis," said acting U.S. Attorney Anders Folk. "With today's sentence, Mr. Robinson is held accountable for his actions."

On Dec. 15, 2020, Robinson pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit arson.

Co-conspirators Bryce Michael Williams, 27, Davon DeAndre Turner, 25, and Branden Michael Wolfe, 23, have all pleaded guilty to one count each of conspiracy to commit arson for their roles in the arson at the Third Precinct building. They are expected to be sentenced at a later date.
https://kstp.com/news/brainerd-man-who- ... 639/?cat=1

Expensive. :mrgreen:
ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

He looks like he will have a nice time in prison.
This space for let
shuize

Post by shuize »

Something tells me they shouldn't expect to collect that $12 million restitution.
Witness

Post by Witness »

shuize wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:31 am Something tells me they shouldn't expect to collect that $12 million restitution.
No doubt. But what happens concretely? Do they seize his modest belongings? Take something out of all future paychecks? Sell him on the slave market (and his children for seven generations)?

Or is it just pro forma?
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

I think the normal way is to garnish his wages, including any prison wages. He'll likely never pay it all off.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia ... -laws.html
The garnishment amount is limited to 25% of your disposable earnings for that week (what's left after mandatory deductions) or the amount by which your disposable earnings for that week exceed 30 times the federal minimum hourly wage, whichever is less. Some states set a lower percentage limit for how much of your wages are subject to garnishment.
In Minnesota, the most that can be garnished from your wages is the lesser of:

25% of your disposable earnings, or
the amount by which your weekly disposable earnings exceed the greater of 40 times the federal or state hourly minimum wage. (Minn. Stat. Ann. § 571.922).
“Disposable earnings” are those wages left after your employer has made deductions required by law. (Minn. Stat. Ann. § 571.921).
So if he's only earning minimum wage, and works 40 hours/week or less, they can't really take any of it. It's only if he somehow gets a high income in the future that they could begin to collect some of that money. While he is in prison, I think they can also take a certain percentage if he works a prison job, since room and board are provided by the state.

So really, it's mostly notional. They'll only ever get a tiny fraction of it unless he wins the lottery.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare (probably Socrates originally)
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

Witness wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:16 pm
Brainerd man who helped burn MPD 3rd Precinct sentenced to 4 years in prison, owes $12M in restitution

A Brainerd man has been sentenced for his role in the arsons committed at the Minneapolis Police Department's Third Precinct building last year.

According to the United States Attorney's Office District of Minnesota, 23-year-old Dylan Shakespeare Robinson will serve four years (48 months) in prison. As part of his sentencing, he will also serve two years of supervised release and owe $12 million in restitution.
"On the night of May 28, 2020, Mr. Robinson chose to depart from lawful protest and instead engaged in violence and destruction. The arson at the Minneapolis Police Department's Third Precinct put lives at risk and contributed to widespread lawlessness in Minneapolis," said acting U.S. Attorney Anders Folk. "With today's sentence, Mr. Robinson is held accountable for his actions."

On Dec. 15, 2020, Robinson pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit arson.

Co-conspirators Bryce Michael Williams, 27, Davon DeAndre Turner, 25, and Branden Michael Wolfe, 23, have all pleaded guilty to one count each of conspiracy to commit arson for their roles in the arson at the Third Precinct building. They are expected to be sentenced at a later date.

Guess the race.

Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

Oh shit sorry, there's a picture. My bad.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

From the Bugger'd by Colonists treatment:
Robinson's lawyer, who is representing all four men, said that the 23-year-old has been unfairly singled out among thousands of others involved in the riots last year.

"He is bearing the sentence for the other thousand people who participated," attorney William Mauzy told the New York Times on Wednesday. "Many others, far more culpable than Mr Robinson, were not identified."
"Thousands?"

Involved in "riots?"

Clearly he is part of Systemic Racism to describe peaceful protest in such a horrifying fashion!

– J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

Doctor X wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:08 pm From the Bugger'd by Colonists treatment:
Robinson's lawyer, who is representing all four men, said that the 23-year-old has been unfairly singled out among thousands of others involved in the riots last year.

"He is bearing the sentence for the other thousand people who participated," attorney William Mauzy told the New York Times on Wednesday. "Many others, far more culpable than Mr Robinson, were not identified."
"Thousands?"

Involved in "riots?"

Clearly he is part of Systemic Racism to describe peaceful protest in such a horrifying fashion!

– J.D.
$12 Million fine?? Fucking Democrats, always soft on crime.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

He was clearly a Nazi Trump Supporter sent to turn the Peaceful Protests violent!

– J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

Doctor X wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:24 pm He was clearly a Nazi Trump Supporter sent to turn the Peaceful Protests violent!

– J.D.
Fail. Didn't look like Tim the Enchanter.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

It was a vicious bunny.

– J.D.

shuize

Post by shuize »

Hotarubi wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:03 pm
Spoiler:
Witness wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:16 pm

Guess the race.

"Woke."

But the better game is to guess the race of the prison gang that will rape him first.