Mowing

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!

Should I mow?

Yes, be compliant with all local ordinances and thwart the drive-by inspectors
44%
No, flaunt the law, take your chances, live life to the fullest
22%
Planet X is one big ball of unmowed grass
33%

Total votes: 9

solely

Re: Mowing

Post by solely »

Wait, I didn't vote yet.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

Relax, it's growing back.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Got a lot of this invasive stuff. Chokes out the fescue. Thrives in wet crappy dirt like I have.

Dries out and smothers everything else. Easier to cut than the other grass, when it's green. When it's dried, wraps around the blade spindles and the mower is like LOL WUT.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Now lemme tell you about the time I smacked my first metatarsal with a mattock...

Fid

Post by Fid »

Sharpen and balance bud, metal fatigue doth wreck havoc.
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan

Fid

Post by Fid »

Do tell, having been yanked by a wire rope near a long drop. Short version...it fucking hurt.
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan