Accident.

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
robinson
Title: Pretty much dead already

Re: Accident.

Post by robinson »

I mean, it could be worse
still working on Sophrosyne, but I will no doubt end up with Hubris
Fid

Post by Fid »

Tour de France works, probably not for the tight male butts for you but gawd fuckin' damn that's some beautiful country.
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan
asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel »

I often go cycling in the Peak District National Park. A particularly beautiful area of Britland and a challenge for even the strongest cyclist.

I no longer have any family in Wales but in my younger days I used to cycle there to see my grandparents. An eighty-mile ride over some serious terrain like the Clwydian Range.

We don't have anything like the Alps or Pyrenees in Britland but it takes a very fit man to cycle eighty miles through these areas.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.
asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel »

Abdul, I voluntarily surrendered my driving licence over twenty years ago after suffering a couple of seizures. I have a phobia about public transport, so have cycled everywhere since. I'm tired after 60 miles but can still manage an 80 mile trip. My legs would do more but my arse won't!
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.