New Conspiracy Theories

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
ed
Title: G_D

New Conspiracy Theories

Post by ed »

We are a creative lot. Seems we can originate some theories that might be more plausible than some of the crap out there ...

Here, chew on this one ...

You've heard that the limestone they used in the Washington monument has a very high level of radioactivity associated with it. It is for that reason that people are prevented from congregating too close to the base where, due to the pressure from the weight of the column, the effect is maximized. You can see in the picture the perimeter that they established, it is marked by flags. They hurry people in and out to minimize exposure.

This is actually well known. It took a while for it to become apparent since the cancer cases were speard across the country, not localized in Washington.

Now you know.
This space for let
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Re: New Conspiracy Theories

Post by sparks »

:lmao:
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
ed

Post by ed »

Vaguely plausible.
This space for let
Witness

Post by Witness »

Wind turbines are slowing earth's rotation.
Hotarubi
Title: Enchantress

Post by Hotarubi »

Democrats stole the 2020 election.

Too soon?
Yep, you totally outsmarted me ~ Wildcat.

:ball2:

I'm sure I came up with Twatter first. ~ Moi
I only steal from the rich. :BigGrin3: ~ Witness
izittrue

Post by izittrue »

Biden and Trump are working together. We are being played.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

Vegemite is people.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
ed

Post by ed »

]The USCGS folks and the Japanese Geographic Security Services have been collaborating for many years. The photo below shows the first working group at the end of their plenary meeting in the early 1930's.
group.jpg
The objective of these meetings is to assess the threat of a cataclysmic earthquake that might destroy either or both countries.

In the 1940's though we were at war, the work of this committee went on in the greatest secrecy. In 1943 a threat was identified that would, if not addressed, reduce not only Japan but the Western US, from Seattle to San Diego, to complete ruin (see note). The cure was the detonation of two atomic weapons on Japanese soil which, fortunately, relieves the pent up seismic pressure, for the moment at least. The unavoidable loss of human life was able to be attributed to the exigencies of war. A very closely held secret.

I noted that the Atomic weapons provided temporary respite. Today there is growing concern that the disaster which was held off in the 40's is likely to be manifested in a massive tectonic shift along the entire length of California. The result will not only effectively destroy the western US, it's subsequent shocks and magma release will wreak untold detestation across the US. The tidal waves resulting are estimated to lay waste to all pacific basin coastline to a depth of 1000 miles (that is 1000!) inland.

As then, the cure today is to disrupt the progression of sub-alluvial tecto-magmal forces thru the surgical application of atomic weaponry. The term that has been evolved to describe the process is "Hyper Counter Quiescence" or HCQ.

The HCQ event will occur soon with the unfortunate (to the residents at least) extinction of life throughout most of California. The map, obtained thru WikiLeaks, shows the positioning of each device. It is hoped that a yield of 100mt for each will do the trick. This is being planned as we speak and is of the highest level of secrecy ... until now!!

download (40).jpg
n.b. I raised the question as to why there are seemingly superfluous devices targeted on San Fran and LA. I was told "because the people there are so damn annoying".

Note: A member of this committee went on to work in Hollywood as a screen writer and, to the anger of the powers that be alluded to this threat in his rework of the script for one of the Chris Reeve Superman movies. In it Otis shows the new US coastline after the quake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This space for let
Witness

Post by Witness »

Playing on Murican contrarianism, belief in exceptionalism, exacerbated nationalism and simple old-fashioned stubbornness and irrational love of any silly tradition, the refusal of the metric system is the result of a world-wide psy-op to hamper scientific research and development there.
ed

Post by ed »

Don't start
This space for let
Witness

Post by Witness »

:Mockering:
ed wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:00 pmDon't start
Witness

Post by Witness »

Homeopathy works. Most of the time it's just not diluted enough.
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

God is watching you.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Hotarubi wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:16 am God is watching you.
He created...everything. But in His spare time... :)
Fid

Post by Fid »

Not really a conspiracy, but, and Abdul came up with this.

Santa Claus (aka Saint Nicholas) was a Christian Saint whose Martyrdom involved being stuffed down a chimney.
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan
sparks

Post by sparks »

So...once he got his super powers, he relives the incident once a year in an attempt to get past the trauma?
Fid

Post by Fid »

Ask Abdul. I almost made it fly among me Mormon in laws kids.
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan
DJ

Post by DJ »

sparks wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:40 am
Hotarubi wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:16 am God is watching you.
He created...everything. But in His spare time... :)
A lapsed hobby of sorts. :D
ed

Post by ed »

Witness wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:58 am Playing on Murican contrarianism, belief in exceptionalism, exacerbated nationalism and simple old-fashioned stubbornness and irrational love of any silly tradition, the refusal of the metric system is the result of a world-wide psy-op to hamper scientific research and development there.
That is true. American scientists all use metric but do public reporting in imperial measures. This tends to fuck up European research immeasurably.
This space for let
Witness

Post by Witness »

↑ I'm impressed: :figamagee:

You're off to a splendid start for 2021!
ed

Post by ed »

<cracks knuckles>

Just wait. What needs to happen is that if we can come up with a good one, we take it to our respective social media accounts and see if we can make history, bogus though it may be.

We'll know it when we see it.
This space for let
ed

Post by ed »

Abdul had had it with being a reasonable, almost amiable, poster. He thought that both he and the forum needed a bit of shaking up so he invented the persona of "The Atheist". A crass, rude and confrontational fucker with zero subtlety. The sort of person that would not know how to use the word "modulo" in a sentence.

Once he laid the groundwork, he simply retired the "Abdul" persona.

And that is what we are currently living with.
This space for let
Witness

Post by Witness »

↑ I thought we were all bots here? :notsure:
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

Witness wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:23 am ↑ I thought we were all bots here? :notsure:
Well, you're actually me. Which I found quite disappointing.

I'm also Xouper.

Witness

Post by Witness »

:BigGrin3:
izittrue

Post by izittrue »

Hotarubi wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:35 am
Witness wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:23 am ↑ I thought we were all bots here? :notsure:
Well, you're actually me. Which I found quite disappointing.

I'm also Xouper.
Who am us anyways?
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip