Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
ed
Title: G_D

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

Post by ed »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Email 1
We are pleased to inform you that an amount of 1,500,000.00 Euro has been donated and gifted to you and your family by Steve & Lenka Thomson due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the world, contact him now via email to get your gift.
My reply
Goodness that is wonderful news, coming at this troubled time. Please tell me more.
Email 2
Dear Beneficiary,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your time to write back as I expected. A donation of 1,500,000.00 Euro (ONE million five hundred thousand Euro) is made to you. I’m not used to writing a lengthy message, but I think I would make this brief. I still find it very difficult to introduce myself, I'll rather let someone else do that for me. My names is Steve and Lenka Thomson, a 42 -year-old & my wife 41 years old, from West Sussex United Kingdom. As you already know, I & my wife and I are winners of a £105,100,701.90 Euro Millions jackpot, drawn on 19 November, the 25th anniversary of the National Lottery's first draw.. And the money have change our lives and the life of my family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out, my family and i has decided to do God's work after this past few weeks and having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions, by donating few good heart individual in the world. I don't have much to say about myself now but am over excited, so i want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today. I decided to donate the sum of 1,500,000.00. Euro ( ONE million five hundred thousand Euro ) to you and your entire family also to help people around you.

Although we don't know each other for the first time, I believe our God has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance for the past month because I saw your profile on a list of registered email provided to me by the Microsoft/Google list from which I picked you. Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the link below:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/p ... s-20969949

I decided to donate to individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, i decided to make a research through Microsoft and Google so that i can also reach people beyond UK.

I have made life worth living for myself and my family, it is my hope that you are able to receive this money, all I want from you is to be honest with me and help others from it too. One can never put a price tag on the feeling of doing genuine good deeds without any consideration of recompense, please understand that your below information will be required in other to process and sign off your check to my barrister to process the funds to you to any location of your choices

FULL NAME:

CONTACT ADDRESS:

SEX:

NEXT OF KIN:

MARITAL STATUS:

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:

As I wait for your quick response, I wish you a wonderful day.

Yours Faithfully,

Steve and Lenka Thomson
Where to go with this ...
I wonder where these folks actually are.
This space for let
ed

Re: Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

Post by ed »

Oh yeah .... from me to them
This is more than I can believe, the good lord is benevolent.

I am a minister of God and have a small church here which could use a new roof. My dear wife has been sufferring terribly with the sugeer diabetes and it looks like oone of her legs will have to come off and it wouldbe a blessing to be able to afford a docter who has a real degree.

All praise to you lord God!!

I must go to the church and pray on this.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Too much? I think my naturally shitty spelling is working in my favor.
This space for let
Hotarubi
Title: Enchantress

Post by Hotarubi »

Greetings,

We are pleased to inform you that an amount of £500,000.00 (GBP) has been
donated and given, gifted to you and your family by Steve & Lenka Thomson,
who won the EuroMillions jackpot, lottery of
£105,100,701.90 Euro Millions, part of this donation, it is for you and
your family. This donation is to help fight against Corona Virus COVID -19
pandemic in the world, and help the poor people off the streets, also to
contribute to poverty reduction, public donations, public charity,
orphanages, less privileged and help poor individuals in your community
please contact her to claim the money via email for more details:
info@supportfoundation.co.uk

Regards
Steve Thomason

How come you're getting more than me you wanker.
Yep, you totally outsmarted me ~ Wildcat.

:ball2:

I'm sure I came up with Twatter first. ~ Moi
I only steal from the rich. :BigGrin3: ~ Witness
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Because he wanks well.

Work on it.

– J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
izittrue

Post by izittrue »

You will be splitting it with your parishioners I assume.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip
shuize

Post by shuize »

ed wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:47 pm
Spoiler:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Email 1
We are pleased to inform you that an amount of 1,500,000.00 Euro has been donated and gifted to you and your family by Steve & Lenka Thomson due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the world, contact him now via email to get your gift.
My reply
Goodness that is wonderful news, coming at this troubled time. Please tell me more.
Email 2
Dear Beneficiary,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your time to write back as I expected. A donation of 1,500,000.00 Euro (ONE million five hundred thousand Euro) is made to you. I’m not used to writing a lengthy message, but I think I would make this brief. I still find it very difficult to introduce myself, I'll rather let someone else do that for me. My names is Steve and Lenka Thomson, a 42 -year-old & my wife 41 years old, from West Sussex United Kingdom. As you already know, I & my wife and I are winners of a £105,100,701.90 Euro Millions jackpot, drawn on 19 November, the 25th anniversary of the National Lottery's first draw.. And the money have change our lives and the life of my family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out, my family and i has decided to do God's work after this past few weeks and having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions, by donating few good heart individual in the world. I don't have much to say about myself now but am over excited, so i want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today. I decided to donate the sum of 1,500,000.00. Euro ( ONE million five hundred thousand Euro ) to you and your entire family also to help people around you.

Although we don't know each other for the first time, I believe our God has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance for the past month because I saw your profile on a list of registered email provided to me by the Microsoft/Google list from which I picked you. Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the link below:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/p ... s-20969949

I decided to donate to individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, i decided to make a research through Microsoft and Google so that i can also reach people beyond UK.

I have made life worth living for myself and my family, it is my hope that you are able to receive this money, all I want from you is to be honest with me and help others from it too. One can never put a price tag on the feeling of doing genuine good deeds without any consideration of recompense, please understand that your below information will be required in other to process and sign off your check to my barrister to process the funds to you to any location of your choices

FULL NAME:

CONTACT ADDRESS:

SEX:

NEXT OF KIN:

MARITAL STATUS:

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:

As I wait for your quick response, I wish you a wonderful day.

Yours Faithfully,

Steve and Lenka Thomson
Where to go with this ...
I wonder where these folks actually are.

West Sussex, United Kingdom.

Although, I suspect if you were to actually provide a direct phone number, you might detect a trace of a west African accent.

Occasionally, I'll watch scambaiting videos on YouTube just for fun.

I have several favorites. One involved an elaborate fake automated phone system for collection of the money order confirmation number. They had it set up to make the scammer go through various hurdles and then, just as he was about to collect the number, it would go to static or, even better, sometimes Spanish. Then the scammer would have to start from zero again. (Ha! Ha!)

Another one had several baiters working together pretending to be corrupt Western Union workers who would get on the phone with the scammer and then try to get them to give a cut of the money. (Ha! Ha!) Then, regardless of what percentage they'd agreed on, they'd pretend to steal all the money. (Ha! Ha!)
ed

Post by ed »

They want my contact details
> I have made life worth living for myself and my family, it is my hope
> that you are able to receive this money, all I want from you is to be
> honest with me and help others from it too. One can never put a price
> tag on the feeling of doing genuine good deeds without any
> consideration of recompense, please understand that your below
> information will be required in other to process and sign off your
> check to my barrister to process the funds to you to any location of
> your choices
>
> FULL NAME: Rev. Kikey J. C. Dradel
>
> CONTACT ADDRESS: 3400 Appian Way, Jupiter, Florida
>
> COUNTRY: USA
>
> AGE: 82
>
> SEX: M
>
> NEXT OF KIN: Wife
>
> MARITAL STATUS: Married
>
> OCCUPATION: Minister of the Lord
>
> DIRECT PHONE NUMBER: 203-725-5199
>
>
>
> As I wait for your quick response, I wish you a wonderful day.
>
I figured it was time for Kikey to come out of retirement. And I admit, I am childish enough to get some lulz out of seeing him referred to as Rev. Dradel. Admit it, it's funny. It also provides evidence of the non-first or second world origin of the largesse.
This space for let