Where have all the toothless cunts gone?

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
gnome

Re: Where have all the toothless cunts gone?

Post by gnome »

Also possible--the simple explanation... no longer enjoying the arguing. Left and got a life, didn't want to leave any baggage behind.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

They both suffered from being loopy as fuck, but I'll miss Abdul.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"what dicking deep shit i produce" -- pillory

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

People are shitting themselves to death
Crap so much they fail to take a breath
But even when their kids are starvin'
They thought Trump would throw them Charmin.
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

gnome wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:31 am Also possible--the simple explanation... no longer enjoying the arguing.
I see Corplinx has continued posting at ISF, so that and the doxing theory seem to be blown out of the water.

Maybe he finally got ashamed of the utter shit he'd posted here.
shemp wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:34 am They both suffered from being loopy as fuck, but I'll miss Abdul.
Yeah, I'll go along with that - I think his heart was almost in the right place. He was certainly the least-repulsive Trumpist here.
Jeff Wagg, Communication and Outreach Manager for the James Randi Educational Foundation posted:

"It is my job to inform other JREF employees about people who wish to do the JREF harm, and you [The Atheist] are one of those.
shemp

Post by shemp »

The Atheist wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:56 am
gnome wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:31 am Also possible--the simple explanation... no longer enjoying the arguing.
I see Corplinx has continued posting at ISF, so that and the doxing theory seem to be blown out of the water.

Maybe he finally got ashamed of the utter shit he'd posted here.
shemp wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:34 am They both suffered from being loopy as fuck, but I'll miss Abdul.
Yeah, I'll go along with that - I think his heart was almost in the right place. He was certainly the least-repulsive Trumpist here.
He hasn't posted or visited there since 2014. Even if he requested his posts there be deleted, they won't do it.

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

shemp wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:24 pm He hasn't posted or visited there since 2014. Even if he requested his posts there be deleted, they won't do it.
Ah. Can of worms opened.

I never even realised he posted under the Corplinx name at ISF. Like some of the others here who post under different names, I just figured he used different names in different places.

As you say, the Corplinx name hasn't posted for years, but his other name was posting as recently as yesterday. I'm pretty sure there's a rule at ISF about not doing that.

I'm not going to dob him in, though.
Jeff Wagg, Communication and Outreach Manager for the James Randi Educational Foundation posted:

"It is my job to inform other JREF employees about people who wish to do the JREF harm, and you [The Atheist] are one of those.
shemp

Post by shemp »

I'm not aware that he has two accounts there. How do you know this? I'm not asking you to give away his name. Do you suspect someone because of their posting style?

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

shemp wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:49 am I'm not aware that he has two accounts there. How do you know this? I'm not asking you to give away his name. Do you suspect someone because of their posting style?
No, the style never even occurred to me, it's photos and avatars.