Your Local Hash Slinging Slasher

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
Mooseboy

Your Local Hash Slinging Slasher

Post by Mooseboy »

The title is a reference to SpongeBob and the local Urban Legend of the Killer in Bikini Bottom.

In my county in Central Illinois we have Hookman, who of course lost a hand and has it replaced with a hook, he hangs out at a local forest preserve called Lake of the Woods where he stalks young lovers after dark. They of course find out in the nick of time and drive off in thier car. And when they get home they find the hook from his arm is still in the door handle of the car.

Who is your local UL Killer?

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

My county doesn't have one, but we're taking applications.
If you can't laugh, what good are you?

I thought I won't submit this...but who cares...let it roll. -Pillory

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Intelligent people.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

DrMatt
BANNED

Re: Your Local Hash Slinging Slasher

Post by DrMatt »

Mooseboy wrote:The title is a reference to SpongeBob and the local Urban Legend of the Killer in Bikini Bottom.

In my county in Central Illinois we have Hookman, who of course lost a hand and has it replaced with a hook, he hangs out at a local forest preserve called Lake of the Woods where he stalks young lovers after dark. They of course find out in the nick of time and drive off in thier car. And when they get home they find the hook from his arm is still in the door handle of the car.

Who is your local UL Killer?
I first heard of Hookman at a camp in Minong, Wisconsin in 1969. That dude must have a lot of hooks and some real staying power! :lol:
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

Lisa Simpson

Post by Lisa Simpson »

I heard of Hookman whilst camping in the wilds of Southern California. My favorite local ghost legend is that there are three ghosts living in "It's a Small World' at Disneyland. What kind of sin must one have commited to be damned for all eternity in that ride?!?

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

Lisa Simpson wrote:I heard of Hookman whilst camping in the wilds of Southern California. My favorite local ghost legend is that there are three ghosts living in "It's a Small World' at Disneyland. What kind of sin must one have commited to be damned for all eternity in that ride?!?
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/smworld.htm

See what National Institute of Health can do for US!
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

NightG1

Post by NightG1 »

http://www.texasbigfoot.com/lake_worth_monster2.html
This is about the "Texas Bigfoot" or the Lake Worth "Goatman" - whichever term you choose. One of the sillier UL's I have heard about since it involved a monster that was half-man, half-goat. It all started in 1969 so you can draw your own conclusions as to the circumstances surrounding the alledged sightings.