Got a phishing e-mail

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
Vic Daring

Got a phishing e-mail

Post by Vic Daring »

A couple weeks ago actually.

Forgot about it 'til just this afternoon.

Standard fare. Political upheavel. $10.7 mil to be transferred.

From "Kone Fatu."

My response:
Domo Arigato Mr. Fatu-

I apologize for the delay in responding. If you're wondering who I am. I am the modern man. With parts made in Japan.

I bless my good fortune that you have contacted me. I've got a secret. I've ben hiding, under my skin. My heart is human. My blood is boiling. My brain IBM.

My financial situation has been dire. Ever since the accident. So if you see me acting strangely. Don't be surprised. I'm just a man who needed someone and somewhere to hide to keep me alive.

I'm not a robot without emotions. I'm not what you see. You've come to help me with me problems so we can be free. I'm not a hero. I'm not a savior. Forget what you know. I'm just man who's circumstances went beyond his control. We all need control.

So thank you very much, oh Mr. Fatu, for doing the jobs nobody wants to and thank you very much oh Mr. Fatu for helping me escape just when I needed to. Thank you. I want to thank you. Please. Thank you.

The problem is plain to see. Too much technology., Machines to save out lives. Machines Dehumanize. The time has come at last to throw away this mask so everyone can see, my true identity.

I'm Vic Daring.

Please advise.
Victim of the SBN (Search Button Nazis)

CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Re: Got a phishing e-mail

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

I'm thieving that.