Please tell me did Christ love orphan?

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Please tell me did Christ love orphan?

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Money not mentioned, just a request for "counseling". A prequalifier for suckers, I suppose.

Return address is sarahosarogospeloftruth@yahoo.com

I'm not up to it. Anyone want to play?

Or other comments?
Dear Beloved in Christ,
My name is Sarah Osaro. I am an orphan who has been sent to the camp of a leper due to strange development in my legs. I cried myself out. I was a student before I was sent away from the orphanage home due to my disease. I have been in the camp for five years now. The government of our country is doing their best to care for us, but the government officers in charge of our welfare converting the best to themselves and giving us the crumbs. With the little knowledge I know while I was in the orphanage home, I started teaching the young ones I met there. I also preach little I know about our Lord Jesus Christ to them. I told them that we still have hope, as Jesus Christ is alive. But the hope seems dying everyday and most of them are not listening to me again. They said for the past five years I have been talking about this Jesus and His love and hope which never come to people like us (The Leprosy). Is like the devil is at work, I stop preaching about the true gospel for one month. I taught of myself, being an orphan, now afflicted with strange disease and my former home rejected me. I started crying one night, that when will I ever have peace, love and care in this world? Do I qualify to receive the blessing from Jesus Christ, because I believe He is alive forever. The big question now is that, do I and other afflicted people will ever been accepted by Christ and get His Faithful blessing? As I was still crying and asking these question, a deep sleep overcome me and some body was talking to me saying: "A certain woman, who was an unbeliever heard of Jesus, and came and fell at His feet, begging Jesus for favour. But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast unto the dogs. But the woman of faith, answered and said unto Him, Truly, Lord; yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs. Jesus said unto her, for this saying your request has been granted."
A hand was placed on my shoulder the voice says: "Christ never put any from him that fell at his feet, which a poor trembling soul may do. As she was a good woman, so a good mother. This sent her to Christ. His saying, Let the children first be filled, shows that there was mercy for the Gentiles, and not far off. She spoke, not as making light of the mercy, but magnifying the abundance of miraculous cures among the Jews, in comparison with which a single cure was but as a crumb. Thus, while proud Pharisees are left by the blessed Saviour, he manifests his compassion to poor humbled sinners, who look to him for children's bread. He still goes about to seek and save the lost." "Whether you are an orphan, or afflicted, Jesus still loves and care for you. Rise my daughter, wipe your tears and start the spread of the gospel and the Lord will reward you more abundantly."
For now, I do not have a Bible and my people do not have Bibles too. How do I start and is it true that Jesus really loves and care for us? Please I need your counseling and Word of love, care and hope.
Sarah Osaro.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

Cloverlief

Post by Cloverlief »

I guess poor Sarah hasn't been informed that Hanson's disease can be cured with an antibiotic. I guess Sarah also hasn't been informed that there is only one remaining Leper colony, and it is only populated by the people who were interred there before the cure for leprosy was found.

So, what did this woman do, step out of a freaking time warp?
Chani

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Chanileslie wrote:I guess poor Sarah hasn't been informed that Hanson's disease can be cured with an antibiotic. I guess Sarah also hasn't been informed that there is only one remaining Leper colony, and it is only populated by the people who were interred there before the cure for leprosy was found.

So, what did this woman do, step out of a freaking time warp?
You got her email address, why don't you ask her? :twisted:

Cloverlief

Post by Cloverlief »

Okay, I have done so. :P
Chani

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Chanileslie wrote:Okay, I have done so. :P
Please post all correspondence. Thank you. :D

Cloverlief

Post by Cloverlief »

This is what I sent to her yesterday:

Dear Sarah,

Upon reading your comments regarding your tragic
affliction, I realized a few things: 1) Hansen's
Disease (leprosy) is easily cured with treatment with
an antibiotic and has been for a long time now (since
the 1940s and more effectively since the 1980s). 2)
To my knowledge there is only one Leper Colony
remaining that caters to native English speakers in
the world, and that is located in Hawaii. And it
remains only because the elderly people who lived
there were sent prior to a cure to Leprosy, and
therefore now consider it their home. No new lepers
are sent there.

So that leaves me a few questions: What is your tragic
affliction and what is the name and where is this
leper camp you claim to attend?

Thank you,
No response as of yet.
Chani

ck

Post by ck »

Chanileslie wrote:This is what I sent to her yesterday:

Dear Sarah,

Upon reading your comments regarding your tragic
affliction, I realized a few things: 1) Hansen's
Disease (leprosy) is easily cured with treatment with
an antibiotic and has been for a long time now (since
the 1940s and more effectively since the 1980s). 2)
To my knowledge there is only one Leper Colony
remaining that caters to native English speakers in
the world, and that is located in Hawaii. And it
remains only because the elderly people who lived
there were sent prior to a cure to Leprosy, and
therefore now consider it their home. No new lepers
are sent there.

So that leaves me a few questions: What is your tragic
affliction and what is the name and where is this
leper camp you claim to attend?

Thank you,
No response as of yet.
Actually, it is better to NOT inform the scammers of these mistakes. Since it is pretty common knowledge about Hanson's disease and leprosy, the fact that this person is making these claims may save a victim from being scammed by this person. I would feed them all sorts of WRONG information about the diseases they claim to have, and in fact I have done just that in the past. The less believable their scam letters are, the better.

Of course this scammer probably did not read your first email anyway. They almost never do, until later in the correspondence, well, unless you mention "So where do I send the WU payment?" or "Here are the MTCN details." Chances are you will get a scripted reply, if any. Of course on the off chance scammer reads your email, he will probably just lie and say he was in the leper colony in Hawaii, or just make something else up.

Usually when I get the church scammers I just say that I have already made a donation recently, to someone who claimed to be associated with Okija Shrine, and that I will make another donation there in their name. Just the mention of that drives a lot of the religious ones nuts. :twisted: