Well...that was easy...

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Well...that was easy...

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

WERNER CHAMBERS
60 Seven Sisters Road, London NW2 3PZ.

I am Barrister James Werner personal Attorney to the late Christian Eich. On the 31st Of January 2000, my client and his wife Joyce Eich were involved in a Plane Crash (Alaska Airlines Flight 261) all passengers unfortunately lost Their lives, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of My client's extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful.

Since it is not compulsory that the Next-of-Kin must be a blood Relation to the deceased, hence I contacted you, be informed that a Next-of-Kin can be anybody, friends or organization etc. Presently, the Bank where the deceased (my client) had a Deposit valued At US$11, 500, 000 Million issued me a notice to provide the Next-of-Kin to my client to receive its benefit or have the account Confiscated, so I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating this benefit left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank.

To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you to the Bank as The Next-of-Kin of the deceased (my Client) so that the proceeds of This Benefit valued at US$11, 500, 000 Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share it; 50% to me, 40% to you, while 10% should be given to any Orphanage Home. I guarantee that this will be executed under alegitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me via E-mail:wbarristerjames@yahoo.co.uk
with the below details immediately you acknowledge the good receipt of this Message.

Full Name:_________ Full Address:______ Tel Number:__________
Fax Number:_________ Mobile Number:_________ Private Email:________
Occupation:_________ Country of Origin:_______ MaritalStatus:______

Your prompt response is highly imperative.
Yours sincerely,

Bar. James Werner(Esq.)
WERNER Chambers.

=================

My response?:

Wrong fuggin plane you Mugu cunt.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

And to think, Charley, you could have had 40% of 11, 500, 000 million with 10% going to the big eyed pot belly starving sons and daughters of Sally Struthers.

What I don't get is why didn't the bastard just come right out and demand your SSN (or equivalent) as well?
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Well...that was easy...

Post by Doctor X »

CHARLEY_BIGTIME wrote:My response?:

Will all due respect--and let us face facts, Charley, you do not merit much--"Black as bog!"--do not educate the Lads.

Now he will correct that and send out the same thing without the mistake.

This is why baiters do not point out the obvious mistakes and go so far as to plant them.

To make you feel better, I have added his name to "Mass-Insult Bait" system where they will hound him "in the dialect."

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Doctor X wrote:
Will all due respect--and let us face facts, Charley, you do not merit much--"Black as bog!"--do not educate the Lads.
Actually, I did think of that of that. Yet, a rapid Googlage shows:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Oh the Ogas move fast to pick up a new tragedy to attach the 419 to. Sometimes it takes a day.

Fortunately, like their Lads, they tend to be lazy when it comes to details.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

ck

Post by ck »

Doctor X wrote:
CHARLEY_BIGTIME wrote:My response?:

Now he will correct that and send out the same thing without the mistake.

This is why baiters do not point out the obvious mistakes and go so far as to plant them.

To make you feel better, I have added his name to "Mass-Insult Bait" system where they will hound him "in the dialect."

--J.D.
Actually, he can point out it is wrong, and then give him the link to the "correct" crash of his choosing--which of course, obviously would not be the correct one. 8)

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

I am delighted to inform you that the UNITED NATION CRIME PREVENTION UNIT Management through the Office of the SKYE BANK GOVERNOR and other bank directors have decided to call back all approved fund Payment through offshore payment centers to the bank treasury following Interception of the UNITED NATION CRIME PREVENTION UNIT AND WORLD BANK and have concluded arrangements to pay you this Funds by cash through the Diplomatic Agents who will bring the cash in a Machine sealed consignment to you in the United States as my bank has temporarily stopped further payment via wire transfer.
So begins a 5-page missive from an account at Home.pl in Szczecin, Poland. Deep in the middle of it is the lead-out: In order for them to send a diplomat to ship me an unspecified amount of cash from Africa, I must provide them with enough information to forge my passport.
Dear Tunde Lemo,

Thank you for your interesting e-mail.

Here are the answers you have been seeking.

Name: Wile E. Coyote
Telephone: +1 (703) 482-0623
Address: 601 Mcdonough Boulevard Southeast, Atlanta, Georgia 30315
Profession: Retired
Marital status: Divorced
Working Identity Card: 314159265358979323846
Nearest Airport: Hartsfield Atlanta Airport

I am most grateful to you for helping to secure my inheritance from my late uncle Scrooge McDuck.

Thanking you kindly,

Wile E. Coyote
I did a little bit of googling to prepare this.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

Attn; Mr. Wile E. Coyote,

Thanks for your mail responce. l am acknoldege the receipt of your mail. The information will be send to the
legal unit of the bank for approval lf there is going to be any changes in the information please do now as
l do assure you of the fund approval by 27th of the month and dispatch by 29th Dec. 2007.

Tunde

Dnia 24 grudnia 2007 0:31 "Wile E. Coyote" <address> napisaÅ(a):
So they are in fact using software with Polish localization installed. We'll see if they phone up Wile E. Coyote at the CIA about their plan to deliver cash to Wile E. at the federal penitentiary in Atlanta while forging Coyote's passport as the opening digits of pi.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

DrMatt wrote:So they are in fact using software with Polish localization installed. We'll see if they phone up Wile E. Coyote at the CIA about their plan to deliver cash to Wile E. at the federal penitentiary in Atlanta while forging Coyote's passport as the opening digits of pi.
Suffering succotash!
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

Poor Tunde Lemo, no longer hosted at Home.PL! Today's missive was received from rekin26.go2.pl [193.17.41.76], and refers our protagonist Wile E. Coyote to the e-mail address stacre@revenue.com, a throw-away domain which these phishers have located at SolutionPro (SPro.net).
Return-Path: <tundelemo_uncpu@o2.pl>
Received: FROM rekin26.go2.pl (rekin26.go2.pl [193.17.41.76])
... with ESMTP id m185wWcq027978
... Fri, 8 Feb 2008 00:58:32 -0500
Received: from o2.pl (unknown [10.0.0.36])
by rekin26.go2.pl (Postfix) with SMTP id 19CC35BE8D
... Fri, 8 Feb 2008 06:58:28 +0100 (CET)
... 8 Feb 2008 00:58:29 -0500
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Re:_Attn:_Beneficiary?=
From: =?UTF-8?Q?tundelemo=5Funcpu?= <tundelemo_uncpu@o2.pl>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <781180.1b207477.47abef83.e9617@o2.pl>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 06:58:27 +0100
X-Originator: 82.128.20.27
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="==o2.pl-WebMail-4982ee03.2eb983a6.e963c=="

--==o2.pl-WebMail-4982ee03.2eb983a6.e963c==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

CONTACT PERSON; ANDY HART STANDARD CREDIT & FINANCE LTDTORONTO CANADA E-MAIL; stacre@revenue.comContact the following for the fund release order.Tunde
--==o2.pl-WebMail-4982ee03.2eb983a6.e963c==
Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<div>CONTACT PERSON;&nbsp; ANDY&nbsp; HART</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>STANDARD CREDIT & FINANCE LTD</div>
<div>TORONTO CANADA</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>E-MAIL;&nbsp; <a href="mailto:stacre@revenue.com">stacre@revenue.com</a></div>
<div>Contact the following for the fund release order.</div>
<div>Tunde</div>
--==o2.pl-WebMail-4982ee03.2eb983a6.e963c==--
Well. This calls for action!
Dear Tunde Lemo,

Why do you send me to work with somebody else I have never heard of, when it is you
and you alone with whom I have established trust?

Wile E. Coyote
601 Mcdonough Boulevard Southeast
Atlanta, Georgia 30315
USA

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 07:23:54 +0100
To: "[UTF-8] Wile E. Coyote" <...>
Subject: [UTF-8] Attn: Beneficiary

Yes you are wright but l have been trying to see how this can be deliver directly to you but you are to communicating with me base on this l thing paying the money through bank to bank in once of the paying certer in your country will help.

But if you want it directly deliver to your house contact let work out the modality please

Tunde

Dnia 8 lutego 2008 12:47 "Wile E. Coyote" <...> napisaÅ(a):
I have very limited exposure to Slavic languages, and cannot be certain I've understood his grammar. This is the least-coherent message "Tunde" wrote. I'm thinking the junior partner in the crime scheme wrote this one. Still no complaints about "my" name nor "my" address at the Fed Pen in Atlanta.

I'm trying to not be rash, and am open to suggestions for my next gambit.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

tundelemo_uncpu wrote:On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, tundelemo_uncpu wrote:

> What is happening to the fund???Tunde
This was duly addressed to my address with the name Wile E. Coyote. Since everything "tunde" has said so far has been fiction, and since he didn't seem at all perturbed about sending the alleged millions of dollars to a famous fictional character at the CIA's phone number and the street address of a federal penitentiary, I saw no reason not to play along with the fiction and give him a good scare that he missed out on some real money.
It is invested in a diversified range of stocks, bonds, real estate funds, retirement accounts, global equities, and timed derivatives. The interest on the account is more than enough to retire upon, so I am enjoying world-wide travel. I have decided to tour a place called Szczecin next.

Wile E. Coyote