She's up for it.

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

She's up for it.

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Hello!
I hope that I'm not mistaken and found a man who is really looking for serious relations.
I would like to know more about you.
I'm looking for serious long relations, and may be create the family in the future.
I want to tell you more about me. My name is Anastasiya but my friends call lme Nastya, you can also call me in such a way.
I was born and I live in Russia,in Kazan city.
I'm 27 years old. I live alone, and I don't have parents. My aunt brought me up from 12 years. I am lonely, never was married and I have no children. But I
want when be to have them, with the loved person. I'm romantic girl))I did not have any relations with the man for already 3 years.
I think that could be good friendship in
the beginning, and we will see how it will result us. What do you think about it?
I also send you my photo.I wait for your letter and a photo soon!

CHARLEY_BIGTIME

My name is Bartholemew, you obviously have seen my profile so I won't tell you about myself.

I'm not surprised you haven't had a boyfriend for three years. Everyone knows that Russian men are apes with limited intelligence. That's why Russian women hunger for western men who are not alcoholics and who do not beat them up regularly like their Soviet counterparts. Everyone knows they do it.

It's true that Russian men are desperately jealous of men that live in the west and Russian women thirst for westerners. We have freedom, we have money, and we don't get rounded up and tortured or "go missing" without trace for "looking in a shop window the wrong way". Indeed, incredibly, we regularly eat more than once a day. Rodents are not on our menu. Yet, for you, it is a staple.

I have been to Moscow, Russian women are very sexual and (boy!) know how to take care of Western men. They do things with western men that they would not dream of doing with their "home grown" cro-magnon male counterparts. And we know how to take care of them. We give them exquisite sex without Russian girls having the fear of being punched in the face like they do with their Russian boyfriends. All the Russian girls I have met say that Russian men have tiny penises and have no idea how to satisfy a woman.

Russia is still a backward country, It pities me to see a delicious lady like yourself in a country that still pretends to be important on the world stage, even though the United States can turn your entire nation into glass without you being able to do anything about it. Even we Brits have the capability to turn Russian men into small piles of carbon without fear of you backward technology.

I expect you cannot go out after 6pm without fear of being shot in the head 37 times.

Anyway, you are hot. Can I come on your tits?

CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Bored.

Sonoma Bear

Post by Sonoma Bear »

But where does she stand on goats??? :)
I [img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/mulebear/smilies/heart_icon.jpg[/img] Mulebear.

But the fact that some genuises were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
-- Carl Sagan

CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Sonoma Bear wrote:But where does she stand on goats??? :)

Preferable to Russian men I expect.

CHARLEY_BIGTIME

With necessary apologies to G.

Even though he is a commie.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

And, worse, a PC user.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.