unintelligible name

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
DrMatt
BANNED

unintelligible name

Post by DrMatt »

By continuing to listen to this message, you acknowledge that you are [unintelligible text here]. There will now be a three second pause in this message. This is Sharon Smith at Astra Business Services attempting to collect a debt.
I've had the same phone number for 19 years. These folks are claiming that the fact that my voice mail did not disconnect them proves that I am the made-up person they claim owes them money. I'm ignoring them.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

ed
Title: G_D

Re: unintelligible name

Post by ed »

DrMatt wrote:
By continuing to listen to this message, you acknowledge that you are [unintelligible text here]. There will now be a three second pause in this message. This is Sharon Smith at Astra Business Services attempting to collect a debt.
I've had the same phone number for 19 years. These folks are claiming that the fact that my voice mail did not disconnect them proves that I am the made-up person they claim owes them money. I'm ignoring them.
Report them as making an obscene phone call.
About that stereo

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Sounds more like a scam than an honest mistake by a legitimate collection agency.

Here in Japan there are scam artists who just cold call people with various ploys to get you to send them money.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

Hello, my name is Morgan Chase Citibank, from Forzieri Italia, and I have a job opportunity for you.
Money-laundering scheme seeking mules.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.