Sylvia Browne is dead

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
the_ignored

Sylvia Browne is dead

Post by the_ignored »

Found on her site.
World renowned spiritual teacher, psychic icon, author, and lecturer Sylvia Celeste Browne passed away at 7:10am this morning (Wednesday, November 20) at Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose, CA. Born October 19, 1936, Browne was 77 years old.
I'm looking forward to reading a skeptical site's obit on her as opposed to the boot-licking view on her site.
Having been called upon to assist individuals, families, and law enforcement agencies across the U.S. and Canada on criminal investigations, she worked tirelessly as an advocate for justice, receiving several commendations for the positive impact her contributions provided.
And how about her mistakes, then eh?
>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
>Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
>Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
>illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
>the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
>and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
>still disappear if I was you.
Cloverlief

Re: Sylvia Browne is dead

Post by Cloverlief »

And today, the world is a better place.
Chani
Witness

Post by Witness »

the_ignored wrote:And how about her mistakes, then eh?
Psychics never make mistakes, it's always the bad wibes of the skeptics who, &c.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

The fact that James Randi out-lived her renews my faith in things.

Cunts like her make one wish for a hell.

For her, I quote Bill "Spaceman" Lee's response--on a golf course--to hearing George Steinbrenner died:
As far as Steinbrenner's passing . . . good!

Well, I'm not a convicted felon, like George Steinbrenner. He'll take that to his grave! No! I have no sadness! I'm Irish! I'm Catholic! And when you're gone, you're gone! Trust me! If Hell freezes over, he'll be skating!
Rinkypoo
Yeah . . . and yeah . . . and Yankees suck!

However, two things to know about Emperor George. First, every year, during the Red Sox "Jimmy Fund"--for the Boston Children's Hospital cancer--he gave generously. Second, when the Red Sox kicked their ass in Game 7 of 2004, completing the Greatest Collapse in Sports History [Time Shares available.--Ed.] he rebuffed his security who wanted to start pushing RS fans and players out of the stadium during the celebrations. As he remarked, "they've waited 86 years for this!" and let the RS players and fans stay and celebrate on his field for as long as they wanted.

Respect.
--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel »

I'm sure her repulsive son will continue to rip people off. Err, I mean run the family business.

Still, I ain't crying.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

"They" say the expression "I couldn't care less" is meaningless for various pedantic reasons.

"They" are, of course, fags.

The only thing that could make me happier--other than video of Jason Veritek ass-raping Alex Rodriguez and Eva Mendez knocking on my door asking if I prefer she slather Mila Kunis with chocolate sauce rather than honey

--is . . . is . . . is . . . hmmmmmm . . . have to . . . "think" about that . . . for a . . . moment . . . EXCELSIOR!!!!!

In the rain.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
DrMatt
BANNED

What REALLY matters

Post by DrMatt »

Who won the pool this time?
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.
hammegk
Title: Curmudgeon

Post by hammegk »

Cloverlief wrote:And today, the world is a better place.
You channeled that from somewhere.
ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

My note to Chris Brown via their website:
Contact!!

I am happy to let you know that I have been in spiritual communication with Sylvia since her passing. She has made it clear that she wants me to let her wishes be known on this plane and for me to help her continue her good work.

To that end I intend to be conducting seminars where she will be present thru me.

If you wish to attend please let me know as the schedule is rapidly firming up.

I am sure that you are excited to hear that your Mom is still with us, thru me. This is yet further proof that those departed to the other side still have things to impart to us, as your Mother claimed for many years.

True vindication of an afterlife and the continued existence of our loved ones.

If you have any questions for her, please drop me a line. My new website will be called "Sylvia Brown Lives" and will be up shortly.
About that stereo
ed

Post by ed »

Like, prove me wrong. :D
About that stereo
Cool Hand

Post by Cool Hand »

ed wrote:My note to Chris Brown via their website:
Contact!!

I am happy to let you know that I have been in spiritual communication with Sylvia since her passing. She has made it clear that she wants me to let her wishes be known on this plane and for me to help her continue her good work.

To that end I intend to be conducting seminars where she will be present thru me.

I am sure that you are excited to hear that your Mom is still with us, thru me. This is yet further proof that those departed to the other side still have things to impart to us, as your Mother claimed for many years.

If you have any questions for her, please drop me a line. My new website will be called "Sylvia Brown Lives" and will be up shortly.
Shit, ed. You forgot to tell him where to send the $$$ for the attendance fee. You don't expect him to be able to chat with his dead mom for free, do you?

CH
....life purpose is pay taxes -- pillory 12/05/13

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

"Time" -- Pink Floyd
ed

Post by ed »

Cool Hand wrote:
ed wrote:My note to Chris Brown via their website:
Contact!!

Shit, ed. You forgot to tell him where to send the $$$ for the attendance fee. You don't expect him to be able to chat with his dead mom for free, do you?

CH
Gave him my email
About that stereo
asthmatic camel

Probably won't answer, as his name is Chris Dufresne.

Asshole.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.
ed

Post by ed »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
About that stereo
ed

Post by ed »

About that stereo
ed

Post by ed »

ScreenShot133.jpg
This logically follows, no?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
About that stereo
ed

Post by ed »

Biump

I went to a lot of trouble for this. An entire new identity fer chrissakes. :x
About that stereo
asthmatic camel

Awww. I'm your new special friend on Facebook.
DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

News flash!
Still dead.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.
Bearguin
Title: Thankless Bastard!

Post by Bearguin »

ed wrote:Biump

I went to a lot of trouble for this. An entire new identity fer chrissakes. :x
Not on facebook, sorry.