More from ebay

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
Nigel

More from ebay

Post by Nigel »

What is it with these people?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 88452&rd=1
This glass was left outside by one of my kids during a solar eclipse. When I retrieved it I noticed that it weighed over 10 pounds. I didn't notice any contents but tried pouring it out and spilled some of the "Magic Air" on my left foot. My shoe grew from a size 11 to a 17 DDD in less than 15 seconds. I ceased pouring any more of the Magic Air out and placed the Haunted Purple Glass in my cupboard.
-------------
the Magic Air had turned into a haunted gigantic bacteria and was slimming all over my living room walls. This occurs nightly between 2:30 AM and 4:30 AM Central Daylight time. Anyway, the next day I poured some of the Magic Air on a 1 pound package of hamburger. Within 15 seconds that 1 pound of hamburger turned into 50 pounds. I packaged the meat up and froze it except for a couple of pounds I kept out to make a hot dish.
And check the price it sold for!
If you can't laugh, what good are you?

I thought I won't submit this...but who cares...let it roll. -Pillory

Andonyx

Post by Andonyx »

Hee hee...

Did you check out the "before" and "after" pics in which the bottle is included for scale...the bottle that also apprently changes size in relation to it's cap.
I have a strict no smiley policy. If you are trying to decide wether or not to be offended or amused by something I said, save yourself some frustration and go for the latter.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Instructs Seed to go through the rubbage for Artifacts to sell . . . Estate needs a new roof. . . .

Look! This discarded tissue looks like the Virgin Mary after they pried her body out of the head-on collision. . . .

. . . it is a miracle I tell you. . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Marian

Post by Marian »

You know I have some magic beans, and I'm looking to trade them for a cow....

Hmmm
[size=75]<b><u>Trolls that I'm not feeding</u></b>
Jarod3, Kilik, Interesting Ian

<b><u>Also on ignore...</u></b>
jj[/size]

[url=http://www.elementsgraphics.net/index.php?id=eggs][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/o919a.gif[/img][/url]

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

I have better, I have--and will sell--the air around my Magic Beans.

Wonder why that guy with the Alien Rock from over THERE has not tried to sell the air around it on Ebay.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

NightG1

Post by NightG1 »

I wonder how much Ipse and Dixit can get for their Magic Flying Hat of Doom(tm).

Mulebear

Post by Mulebear »

My Ex had magic gas. It could clear a room of all life in a matter of seconds. I think it was responsible for the hole in the ozone and it made a great paint remover. It liked to announce it's appearance with a loud trumpet, but, occasionally, it would come in silence and kill.
I [img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/mulebear/smilies/heart_icon.jpg[/img] Sonoma Bear

Recently someone accused me of being insensitive. And I thought, how did this fat bitch get her wheelchair up the stairs to my house?

Marian

Post by Marian »

Mulebear wrote:My Ex had magic gas. It could clear a room of all life in a matter of seconds. I think it was responsible for the hole in the ozone and it made a great paint remover. It liked to announce it's appearance with a loud trumpet, but, occasionally, it would come in silence and kill.
I say it's time for weapons of ass destruction to be banned!
[size=75]<b><u>Trolls that I'm not feeding</u></b>
Jarod3, Kilik, Interesting Ian

<b><u>Also on ignore...</u></b>
jj[/size]

[url=http://www.elementsgraphics.net/index.php?id=eggs][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/o919a.gif[/img][/url]

Mr.Weasel

Re: More from ebay

Post by Mr.Weasel »

Nigel wrote:What is it with these people?

And check the price it sold for!

Just because the bidding was at $575 when the bidding stopped does not mean that actual money changed hands. It is possible that the winning bidder, Mr. Pimpdaddywelfare2, was trying to jerk around the seller.