Getting to our costumers

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
Beleth

Getting to our costumers

Post by Beleth »

I <3 badly written spam.
Subject: From CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY....

Dear Friend,

I am Brown James Chu,we are a group of business men who

deal on import andexport raw materials into canada,america and

europe. We are searching for representatives who can help us

establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the canada,america and

europe as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we

willbe very glad. Please contact us for more information.Subject to

your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your

mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in

canada,america and europe.

Regards.

Mr.Brown James Chu,

Managing Director.

CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY.

Stree Address

Country

Tel: xxx

Fax: xxx

- http://yoursite.com
OWWW! Spam from Brown James Chu makes me feel good!
I knew that I would!

I know of some great Ren Faire costumers. Maybe that's who they are looking for. They're in A canada; I don't know if they're in THE canada, though.

{skeptica edit: I know this is spam, but we probably shouldn't leave in any kind of information--these people may be twisted enough to come after us for revealing information}
"I can't tell if this is a love-fest or a pissing contest."
--MLynn

"Let's see some hugs... c'mon!"
--Quester_X

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron »

Not sure if it's spam, I mean they are honest that they are interested in "making payments through you to us."

izittrue

Post by izittrue »

import andexport raw materials
do they have video of the materials?
Last edited by izittrue on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

:lol:

Spambox has regularly been filtering a spam which informs me that the sender has received my request for information on how I can lose weight. Some of yall have seen me in person, and some of yall have seen the photo of me sitting on the Washington Monument lawn with the Department of Justice in the background. For the rest of yall: No, no, no, I'm not trying to lose weight.

New development: I suddenly got mail from one Liz Monteroso, who initially contacted me in the hopes of referring members of her 8.4-million-member network to me for magnetic therapy. She must have found a hit on magnetic therapy and my mailbox on the Internet. I plugged her into Google and found hits for her on an MLM web site, plus scattershot requests for contacts in a variety of businesses. I told her I don't do MLM because I consider it a disease. She wrote back to inform me that her company is in the BBB... well, so's Enron. D'oh! Maybe she'll look me up and phone me at home--I'm not that hard to find. If she calls me, I'm tempted to make lewd insinuations, because my interpretation of the law is that as the receiver of the call, I'm perfectly free from harrassment restrictions. In the past, I've had fun getting rid of a nuisance caller by declaring myself the incontinence hotline, and asking where I should send him his diapers.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

The mysterious Liz returned in e-mail to give me trouble about her corporation. And ... well, it got interesting. I left it with a short message Cc'd to her ISP and mine, pre-empting her empty threats... to which she replied, copying the entire Cc list and denying that she ever spammed me. I guess she doesn't do business with magnetic therapy providers who are quite like me--that'd be the gist of what she said.

What a maroon.

Edited to add: It seems the same person who contacted me, hoping I'd be her business contact for magnetic therapy, also contacted a site that explains about making your own tin foil hat--in search of a vendor of hats. Further investigation reveals that they're calling themselves some kind of search enhancement business. I guess they need literacy enhancement? See this blog page: http://zapatopi.net/blog/letters/
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

Sir/Madam,
Your situation has been appraised to the crucial boards, and upon prudent
forethought, we are able to present to you the consequent opening offer.

Based upon prudent forethought you meet the requirements to obtain a
substantial profit on your primary property investment.

By completing the consequent attached form in a timely manner we will be
able to conclude our estimation, and we feel sure you will obtain not only a
reduced rate of interest, but also a cash return that will implement all
[snip]
Does this sound impressive to anybody? To me it sounds like an illiterate idiot trying desparately to sound literate... :roll: And the last thing an
investor wants is a reduced rate of interest....