Anti-vaxxers in power

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
Witness

Re: Anti-vaxxers in power

Post by Witness »

Medical board slams California doctor for exempting kids from school vaccinations

For years, Dr. Tara Zandvliet was known as the go-to doctor for so-called “medical exemptions” for parents unwilling to give their children the immunizations required to attend school in California. The San Diego pediatrician said she wrote about 1,000 vaccine exemptions between 2016 and 2019, according to the California medical board.

Now the state agency overseeing physicians has banned Zandvliet from writing any more of those controversial exemptions and placed her on three years of probation for gross negligence and unprofessional conduct.

And under a California law that took effect Jan. 1, every one of those 1,000 exemptions are now invalidated. Parents likely will either have to vaccinate their children before they return to school in person, get a conditional acceptance from the school, or homeschool their children unless they can find a doctor who will grant a legitimate medical exemption.

Medical vaccine exemptions are intended to be exceedingly rare and mostly temporary. Doctors typically only grant them for children who are undergoing chemotherapy, have allergies to specific vaccine ingredients or who live with certain immune disorders.

By contrast, Zandvliet wrote exemptions based on children’s allergies and other reasons not supported by clinical guidelines, the medical board charged.
https://calmatters.org/health/2020/09/c ... xemptions/
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

I got my flu shot today and I got my second injection of Shingrix. Looking forward to a weekend of feeling like crap.

Will accept that instead of developing shingles later.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
Witness

Post by Witness »