Don't Bogart that medicinal joint my friend

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Don't Bogart that medicinal joint my friend

Post by Pyrrho » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:09 am

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/cbd ... -marijuana
Scientists still don’t know all of the targets CBD hits in the human body, nor what effects it may have, if any. With the exception of tests in people with rare forms of epilepsy, large studies that compare CBD with placebos in people are rare. Much of the existing research was done with cells in the lab or in lab animals, with results that don’t necessarily translate to people.

And there’s always the chance that for some people, CBD’s magic is made not by the compound itself but by a powerful placebo effect; people who expect good outcomes are more likely to see benefits.

Researchers are stepping into the void, lured by promising early data. Small trials are under way looking at the effect of CBD on anxiety, pain, opioid addiction, depression and other health problems. National Institutes of Health funding for CBD studies went from zero in 2014 to an estimated $16 million in 2018.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Anaxagoras

Re: Don't Bogart that medicinal joint my friend

Post by Anaxagoras » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:14 am

That neighborhood shop, CBD Scientific
:roll:
I left the shop with a $5 bottle of water infused with “5,000,000 nanograms” of CBD.
5 milligrams. :roll:
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: Don't Bogart that medicinal joint my friend

Post by Pyrrho » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Probably just the stems.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.