Miracle cures

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Miracle cures

Post by Pyrrho » Sat May 11, 2019 11:33 am

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Miracle cures

Post by Doctor X » Sat May 11, 2019 7:00 pm

I like how the idiot describes it as a primary then mentions mets to his brain.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sat May 11, 2019 8:03 pm

I think he's in for some bitter disappointment.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sat May 11, 2019 9:12 pm

People think the ends of a bell curve are miracles.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

shemp
Title: crazy as fuck

Post by shemp » Sat May 11, 2019 10:09 pm

And the bulge in the middle is God's dick!
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Witness

Post by Witness » Sun May 12, 2019 12:31 am

Dear Supporter,

I am pleased to announce that a medical practice in Boca Raton is now offering regenerative medicine strategies.

These include much of what you’ve read in the Age Reversal Updates our public benefit group has been sending you.

The first intervention is to assist in restoring cell energy balance that may include prescribing of AMPK activators like metformin when appropriate.

The second step involves infusions or patches of NAD+ when appropriate to restore levels of this cell coenzyme to youthful ranges.

After NAD+ is restored with infusions or patches, then it can be maintained with oral NAD+ precursors like nicotinamide riboside.

Senolytic therapies are expected to be offered shortly after completion of AMPK activation and restoration of NAD+.

We then expect biologics like stem cell exosomes to become available as they are validated in ongoing clinical trials for safety and efficacy.

The name of the new practice is LifeGaines Medical and Aesthetics Center and is operated by Richard Gaines, MD. It located at 3785 N Federal Highway Suite #150, Boca Raton, FL 33431.

The professional service fee for the first visit is normally $395, but Dr. Gaines is discounting this down to $150 for members of our Age Reversal Network private association.

https://mailchi.mp/age-reversal.net/reg ... 0e6b64db12 for the rates. Quick, get your senolytic therapies before you die!

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun May 12, 2019 2:29 am

shemp wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:09 pm
And the bulge in the middle is God's dick!
Well, they are the ones getting fucked.

--J.D.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Mon May 27, 2019 4:13 pm

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue May 28, 2019 3:20 am

Brain cancer even develops in those without one.

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:07 am

Cancer Quackery On YouTube
Many outlets are covering the story of Mari Lopez, a YouTuber who claimed, along with her niece, Liz Johnson, that a raw vegan diet cured her breast cancer. Johnson recently updated the videos with a notice that Mari Lopez died of cancer in December 2017. She has refused, however, to take down the videos.
The niece blames the failure of this raw vegan diet to cure her aunt on her aunt not following the diet strictly enough. And also "spiritual" failures.
According to all reports, Liz exhibits all the signs of full denial. How does she explain the failure of the vegan diet?

“My aunt was inconsistent in her diet and spiritual life,” she wrote on YouTube. “[She] did not continue [a] juicing/raw vegan diet when she got diagnosed again, she chose to do radiation and chemo.”

She lost faith in the end. Liz also blames eating food cooked in a microwave. And of course, in desperation (also common) Mari relented late in the game and acquiesced to standard treatment, but it was too late. But that allows Liz to blame the science-based treatment on her aunt’s death. Of course, the simplest explanation is that the vegan diet did nothing for the cancer, which simply went through its natural history with a completely predictable outcome. No evidence, however, will shake the true-believer. I should note at this point that there is no evidence that any diet can treat cancer. Restrictive diets, if anything, are only likely to sap the patient of needed strength and nutrition as they fight the cancer and to recover from treatment.

There is another aspect to this story, which is incidental but is also very common – there was definitely a spiritual angle to Mari’s faith in the vegan diet. She reported that God lead her to the best fruits and vegetables to treat her cancer. She also believes that faith cured her of her homosexuality. Faith and spirituality are intimately intertwined with so-called alternative treatments, and this case is a good reflection of that.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:53 am

Yeah...I know of another woman who opted to "go the juicing route" and not "go the chemo route." No dearth of thoughts and prayers. Died painfully in less than two years after diagnosis. Eventually "went the chemo route" but by then...ah well. Near the end, surgeries to stabilize her spine because the metastasis did to her bones what one might expect. Left two small children.

Granted, chemo might not have put the cancer into remission, but untreated cancer...ah, well.