BOTTOM

Because there are no forums on Planet X
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: BOTTOM

Post by Doctor X »

Because.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

I said so.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

That is why.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Because I can.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Yes.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Indeed.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Because.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

It makes a Cunt cry.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

And he cries.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Profusely.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Because.

--J.D.

justintime
BANNED

Post by justintime »

Doctor X wrote:Because.

--J.D.
I think you are being judged too harshly, Doctor X. You are just as dumb replying to your own posts as you are replying to others.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

So how does someone like you fit the definition of insanity when you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result.

Answer is: You started out insane and continued to act out your insanity regardless of the outcome.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

It makes him cry.

--J.D.

justintime
BANNED

Post by justintime »

Doctor X wrote:It makes him cry.

--J.D.
Why do you keep reliving those bad experiences? The cum has dried and your asshole surgically reconstructed. One would think you would look forward to more normal relationships. I know it is harder for skeptics to recover the trust they have lost. But you are too skeptical to give recovering skeptics a second chance. Who is to say you really didn't like it when they were doing it to you. You just kept showing them more pictures like you are doing now. Anyone could have misconstrued that to be your score card. Fail, pass, super dude.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

You have arrived.

You are our BOTTOM.

Nevertheless, there exist still lower levels of achievement. . . .

--J.D.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

Look who wants to talk to the grown-ups--it's Justin.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

--J.D.