Decorated Skeletons

What's your artifact doing in Boss Kean's ditch?
ed
Title: G_D

Decorated Skeletons

Post by ed »

I'm not gay.
- Rob Lister
Fid

Re: Decorated Skeletons

Post by Fid »

One (yeah me) is tempted to (read would probably get arrested and condemned to Catholic hell) lift that skirt for a peek at the pecker of whatever saint/pope.
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan
Fid

Post by Fid »

"I'll have what he's drinking. "
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

https://apnews.com/02aab96de44e9386f317ce0e73da5416
The headless torso that was found in a remote Idaho cave 40 years ago has finally been identified as belonging to an outlaw who killed his wife with an ax and was last seen after escaping from jail in 1916.

Clark County Sheriff Bart May said Tuesday that the cold case will remain open because investigators don’t yet know who killed Joseph Henry Loveless. Still, they were able to notify one of Loveless’ surviving relatives, an 87-year-old grandson, of his fate.

For investigators, the mystery began when a family hunting for arrowheads in Buffalo Cave near Dubois, Idaho, on Aug. 26, 1979, found his remains wrapped in burlap and buried in a shallow grave. Few additional clues turned up until March 30, 1991, when a girl exploring the same cave system found a mummified hand. Investigators began excavating, finding an arm and two legs nearby, also wrapped in burlap.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
Witness

Post by Witness »

Roggenburg, Germany.