The POPE against..........

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
latinijral

The POPE against..........

Post by latinijral »

Juan Pablo II (John Paul) told days ago that he doesn`t agree with gays `s marriage.

WHat is your opinion?
I love you all !!!
Pure skeptic
RCC

Re: The POPE against..........

Post by RCC »

latinijral wrote:Juan Pablo II (John Paul) told days ago that he doesn`t agree with gays `s marriage.

WHat is your opinion?
That the Pope wears a funny hat, masturbates under his robe, and his only basis for being against gay marriage is that alterboys are too young to marry.

I don't agree with the Pope. For starters, I usually take my robe off first.

Past that, I am unaware of any moral justification for refusing a benefit to gays that is given to straight people.
Loon

Post by Loon »

latinijral wrote:Juan Pablo II (John Paul) told days ago that he doesn`t agree with gays `s marriage.

WHat is your opinion?
Hmm. I agree that the Pope opposes gay marraige. Which is only natural because he seems to enjoy taking positions that are opposed to human happiness and welfare.
whitefork
Title: Nearly Normal
Location: I live in Trafalgar Square with four lions to guard me.

Post by whitefork »

If this Pope is such a holy and wise man, isn't he morally obligated to perpetuate his seed in this world?

I think the Pope needs to hook up with some righteous female for the sake of the spiritual well-being of the world.
If it's good enough for Nelson, it's quite good enough for me.
rebecca

Post by rebecca »

I'd fuck the pope.

Not because he's hot, or good personality-wise.

No, more just to say that I did it. You know, in conversation. Like, "So rebecca, what did you do this weekend?"

"Well, I did some grocery shopping, cleaned out the cat box, and then I rocked the pope's world. Almost killed him!"
Phil

Post by Phil »

rebecca wrote:I'd fuck the pope.

No, more just to say that I did it. You know, in conversation. Like, "So rebecca, what did you do this weekend?"

"Well, I did some grocery shopping, cleaned out the cat box, and then I rocked the pope's world. Almost killed him!"
Yeah, me too. But only because he's hot. Not to be a big shot among my friends.
Beleth

Post by Beleth »

My opinion is that people who put themselves under the Pope's authority, but have opposing views to the Pope, need to work that dilemma out for themselves. Either change your view, change the Pope's view, or acknowledge the Pope's lack of authority over you.
RabbiSatan

Post by RabbiSatan »

WHat is your opinion?
The pope can go f*** himself. And hopefully have a heart attack, stroke, and total body organ failure at the same time and die.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George B. Shaw

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Beleth

Post by Beleth »

Beleth wrote:...acknowledge the Pope's lack of authority over you.
RabbiSatan wrote:The pope can go f*** himself. And hopefully have a heart attack, stroke, and total body organ failure at the same time and die.
Yeah, like that.
rebecca

Post by rebecca »

Phil wrote:

Liar.
Phil

Post by Phil »

rebecca wrote:
Phil wrote:

Liar.
All right. I admit it. It would give me juice with my homies, too.
latinijral

Post by latinijral »

Well, well, well, how many of the one who responded are gays?
All I see are fanatic responses against the Pope , but not a debate about the right or not for humans to have a gay marriage.
It is scientific tested that the anus is the natural hole to have sex in humans?
I love you all !!!
Pure skeptic
Phil

Post by Phil »

latinijral wrote:Well, well, well, how many of the one who responded are gays? . . .
Just you.
latinijral

Post by latinijral »

Phil wrote:
latinijral wrote:Well, well, well, how many of the one who responded are gays? . . .
Just you.
Read again....please relax....let the Pope sleep.
I love you all !!!
Pure skeptic
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

It is scientific tested that the anus is the natural hole to have sex in humans?
Must have a rather capacious rectal vault for him to contain two people "making the sign of the double hump'd whale."

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
The Fool

Post by The Fool »

latinijral wrote:Well, well, well, how many of the one who responded are gays?
All I see are fanatic responses against the Pope , but not a debate about the right or not for humans to have a gay marriage.
I'm not sure...maybe you should ask Carlos before your next game of hide the bratwurst?
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

May be the UFOs come from Uranus?

[Right, stop that!--Ed.]

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
SquishyDave

Post by SquishyDave »

Nothing wrong with a bit of pope bashing, it's all in good fun.

The anus a "natural" hole for sexing it up? Hmmm, I don't know, are mouths "natural" holes for kissing? Doesn't seem like any design feature of the mouth shows that it should be used for kissing, or giving felatio or cunnilingus, so we'd better stop anyone using it for such purposes from getting married. While we are at it, male-female sex, according to how our bodies are designed, should only be accomplished in the missionary position, no doggy style, no up against the wall, no negative gearing, anyone who has sex in anything other than the missionary position should not be allowed to marry either.

Hands weren't designed for holding breasts or penises, or sticking in vaginas or anus', so anyone doing any of that should be forbidden to marry as well. Hands weren't designed to type on keyboards either, no marriage for keyboard users, or car drivers, or people who fly planes, use pens.......

Faces weren't designed to have glasses on them, eyes weren't designed to have contacts in them.

Ears, noses, lips, penis', vaginas, belly buttons, and eyebrows, not designed for peircing, no marriage there either.

Feet weren't designed to have shoes on them, fingers weren't designed to have rings on them.

Nails aren't supposed to be cut, they are supposed to wear down, no marriage for people who cut their fingernails.

I'm tired now. Oh, not designed for beds either, we should be up in trees on branches to be safe from predators, or on the ground somewhere.

Anyone using clothes, getting a haircut, using cutlery, shaving, using soap or using a hair brush shouldn't be allowed to marry.

Bored now.
Squishy doesn't irritate the hell out of me. - [url=http://www.skepticalcommunity.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=10266]Quester_X[/url]
We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.
Rattus

Post by Rattus »

Most (male) gays don't have anal sex at all, they prefer oral.
rebecca

Post by rebecca »

SquishyDave wrote:
Nothing wrong with a bit of pope bashing, it's all in good fun.

The anus a "natural" hole for sexing it up? Hmmm, I don't know, are mouths "natural" holes for kissing? Doesn't seem like any design feature of the mouth shows that it should be used for kissing, or giving felatio or cunnilingus, so we'd better stop anyone using it for such purposes from getting married. While we are at it, male-female sex, according to how our bodies are designed, should only be accomplished in the missionary position, no doggy style, no up against the wall, no negative gearing, anyone who has sex in anything other than the missionary position should not be allowed to marry either.

Hands weren't designed for holding breasts or penises, or sticking in vaginas or anus', so anyone doing any of that should be forbidden to marry as well. Hands weren't designed to type on keyboards either, no marriage for keyboard users, or car drivers, or people who fly planes, use pens.......
Oh, Squishy, Squishy, Squishy. Are you still trying to steal me from my boyfriend? Because you just got me so hot.

Anyway, latinijral, if you need the animal kingdom to tell you how to get your jollies, take a look at some of those crazy apes. Many species feature delightfully sinful homoerotic play, particularly among the horny females. Hot monkey lesbian action, doesn't get any more natural than that!