Questions you want to ask the religious idiots

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Questions you want to ask the religious idiots

Post by shemp »

Next time I see one of these clowns, I'm going to ask them, "How big is god's dick? You stupid fucks keep telling us that god is male, so he must have a schlong. How big is it? Can he fuck an entire galaxy with it? Does he drown entire civilizations when he shoots his wad? Would god let you into heaven if you sucked it?" Then I'm going to walk away, and get some ice cream.

Any other questions you want to ask them?
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"what dicking deep shit i produce" -- pillory

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

People are shitting themselves to death
Crap so much they fail to take a breath
But even when their kids are starvin'
They thought Trump would throw them Charmin.
MLynn

Post by MLynn »

Hey, I sort of answered your questions on the other thread. :)
Obey the zombie whippet or she will eat your brain
I for one welcome our zombie Christian overlord - Philip
Loon

Re: Questions you want to ask the religious idiots

Post by Loon »

shemp wrote:Next time I see one of these clowns, I'm going to ask them, "How big is god's dick? You stupid fucks keep telling us that god is male, so he must have a schlong. How big is it? Can he fuck an entire galaxy with it? Does he drown entire civilizations when he shoots his wad? Would god let you into heaven if you sucked it?" Then I'm going to walk away, and get some ice cream.

Any other questions you want to ask them?
I'm thinking here of campus preachers...

I always wanted to ask them if they knew the damage they were doing to their own religion by A) being assholes in public and B) alienating and driving away millions of people on the fence, perhaps increasing bitterness. And if they really cared.

My suspicion is that campus preaching is all about "Look at me, I'm holy" and not at all about caring about salvation or inner peace or whatever.
I guess there he chose to err on the side of more votes. -[size=75]Grammatron[/size]
Huntsman

Post by Huntsman »

Loon wrote:My suspicion is that campus preaching is all about "Look at me, I'm holy" and not at all about caring about salvation or inner peace or whatever.
I've always suspected thsi is the basis of religion, period, whether a preacher, campus preacher, follower, or whatever.

Inspired by Wierd Al: I'm WAY more humble than you'll ever be!!!!
Beleth

Post by Beleth »

Loon wrote:I'm thinking here of campus preachers...

I always wanted to ask them if they knew the damage they were doing to their own religion by A) being assholes in public and B) alienating and driving away millions of people on the fence, perhaps increasing bitterness. And if they really cared.
I'd like to ask them if they have ever actually converted someone, and in the towns where they haven't, why they have not followed Jesus' direction given in Matthew 10:14, Mark 6:11, and Luke 9:5.