Heathens' corner

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Witness

Re: Heathens' corner

Post by Witness »

Jim Bakker Is Now Using His End Times Broadcast to Warn About Zombies

For years, right-wing pastor Jim Bakker has been using his daily television program to terrify his audience into believing that the End Times are upon us, often for the apparent purpose of selling them products designed to help them survive the apocalypse.

Bakker kicked things up a notch on Tuesday’s program, which featured right-wing conspiracy theorist Steve Quayle warning about aliens, demons, trans-dimensional beings, and “diseases that are designed to initiate cannibalism in human beings” and turn them into literal zombies.
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jim ... t-zombies/

Witness

Post by Witness »

Pro-Trump prophet goes on wild rant, says the modern church is 'almost homosexual'
  • A pro-Trump evangelical leader said in a wild rant that modern pastors were "neutered" and "effeminate."
  • He boasted too that the ushers at his church were armed, and instructed to "kill" threats to him.
  • Jansen is a pro-Trump "prophet," who claimed in March that Trump would be "re-instated."
A pro-Trump prophet from Tennessee went on a wild rant during a sermon this weekend, describing modern Christian leaders — particularly those who refuse to tote guns — as "neutered" and "almost homosexual."

Jeff Jansen, co-founder of the Global Fire Ministries International in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and self-proclaimed "prophet," disparaged pastors for being "effeminate."

"The church, the Ecclesia, the government of God, has been so neutered and so turned effeminate, almost homosexual, I'm just telling you straight up. Straight up. It's ridiculous," said Jansen, speaking at a church service in Oregon.

"Where are the men? Where are the men, where's the maleness? Where is the, you know, 'I will defend the children, I will protect the family?'" he asked.
https://www.insider.com/pro-trump-proph ... ual-2021-4
Fid

Post by Fid »

Yet another doth protest too mucher.
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

"Too mucher"????

You're not that dense.

Fix it dipshit.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
Witness

Post by Witness »

↑ Now, now, sparky…

Short C-Span clip: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4958352/ ... rotections
Fid

Post by Fid »

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Too mucher
To mucher
Two mucher
Too-mucher
Too~mucher (The "~" is indicative of my attitude regarding stupid shit. For instance I wear white cotton socks with sandals*. I have been trying to find socks with "Fuck the Fashion Police" on them alas without success.

*Not flipflops of course which are an abomination unto the Lord
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan
robinson
Title: Pretty much dead already

Post by robinson »

I wear white socks with flip flops

Just to fuck with people
still working on Sophrosyne, but I will no doubt end up with Hubris
robinson

Post by robinson »

For some reason it makes people think I am Canadian
robinson

Post by robinson »

ed wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:04 am I have a question. If demons are real can you catch one and domesticate it? Do you think that they would make good pets? If you can drive one away it stands to reason that you could attract it and cage it. Do they mate? Could you hybridize them and come up with "cute demons" and "miniatures" and "pug nose demons"?????

What would a tech billionaire pay for one? Is there a business here?
If only they were real
Witness

Post by Witness »

Witness

Post by Witness »