why can't nerds swim?

How can we expose more people to critical thinking?
LadyGaia95

why can't nerds swim?

Post by LadyGaia95 »

i know dozens of nerds and so does a friend. none of them can swim . not bashing nerds or anything but i cant help but notice this. a nerd i knew named miichael hilling (19) drowned when he fell off a seawall to get back a water bottle that his gf had accidentally dropped in , you can look that name up if you want theres articles on that ... i just find it weird, nerds are supposed to be smart , but almost every nerd ive known doesnt know about a simple life skill such as swimming ?? is there something about nerds which stops them from staying afloat ? i know more black people who can swim and they have a valid excuse because many blacks have denser / bigger bones..what's a nerds excuse ?

asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Re: why can't nerds swim?

Post by asthmatic camel »

First!

Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep »

This shit again. :roll:

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

He is full of it.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

That doesn't mean he has to spew it all over the interwebz does it?
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Cannot spew far in the Corn Field.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image