My website - wordpress.com

How can we expose more people to critical thinking?
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: My website - wordpress.com

Post by Doctor X »

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: My website - clonefive.wordpress.com

Post by Pyrrho »

Miles wrote:
Doctor X wrote:Particularly since he is just a sock puppet of the Cunt Airwrecka.

Wonder when he will threaten to commit suicide . . . perhaps a poll or something.

--J.D.
The only thing of mine that will be committing suicide is the emptiness in my pockets. :wink: Best to study hard for a career that pays you an annual salary of £90,000 instead of ranting about other members like a feeble little child, hmm? Humans indeed so express primal emotions when confronted with those they consider to be their superiors, eliminating rational ability. You do spark my curiosity, I might add. Were you ever diagnosed with bipolar disorder?

Pyrrho, I will take the liberty in informing you that ''spamming'' and ''advertising'' are considered by the majority to be two different things.

spam
spam/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: spamming
send the same message indiscriminately to (a large numbers of Internet users).

advertising
ˈadvətʌɪzɪŋ/
noun
the activity or profession of producing advertisements for commercial products or services.
"her father was in advertising"

I advise you clarify next time to prevent a repeat.
Fuck off. If I thought you were a spammer or if you were advertising you'd have been kicked to the fucking curb by now. Lucky for you your blog isn't devoted to selling a product.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Nice to know its exposure as a liar and hypocrite upset him and his Cunt sockpuppet.

Though I will note, en passant, even in England, and even for head fry-chef, McDonalds does not pay 90,000 of anything.

Not even Yen.

Not even Lire.

Perhaps HankCo Bucks?

Yet, whatever he can convince his assistant manager to pay him for that particularly nasty block in the toilet, he will still remain a liar, a hypocrite, and a Cunt.

THIS rendition is "Heather."

--J. "100 Quatloos!" D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Miles
Title: Kilometre's half-brother

Post by Miles »

18/04/2014 5:16 AM

The subject appears to be mirroring his unfortunate academic outcomes onto me. The fixation on plumbing appears to be progressing to extents unbeknownst to prior predictions. Subject appears to forget that I do not reside on the American continent. Possible amnesia of past conversation should be assumed.
Last edited by Miles on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

--J. "A River to My People!" D.

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep »

We need a Heather.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Every board needs a "Heather."

And now you have one!

--J. "A River to My People!" D.

Miles
Title: Kilometre's half-brother

Post by Miles »

08/04/2014 6:21 AM

The subject appears to express confusion identifying genders. As a result of his sexual tension and inability to perform 450 push-ups, and typical teenage boy hormones, all rational thought has receded, owing to an distinctively small vocabulary. This is known as the ''13 year old boy on the internet'' syndrome, a condition of pandemic proportions which has baffled frustrated parents and scientists alike. There is no known cure.
I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

Harikrish
BANNED

Re: My website - clonefive.wordpress.com

Post by Harikrish »

Miles wrote:
Witness wrote:I would love to read a blog about specifically British woo. But that's perhaps not interesting for you.
The only thing I can think of at the top of my head is the Einfield Poltergeist, but that has been debunked pretty well at CSICOP (Committee for Skeptical Inquiry). Any suggestions on what I should cover that hasn't been debunked thoroughly?
Since you cannot ban yourself from your own site. Why don't you try debunking skeptics. That's a novel idea for a skeptical forum almost bordering on genius.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

--J.D.

Harikrish
BANNED

Post by Harikrish »

Doctor X wrote:Image

--J.D.
If you are winning why are you still asking. What bitch X is doing?