((( WHAT IS A SKEPTIC )))

How can we expose more people to critical thinking?
JasonAristotle
Title: Soukous Manifesting Master!

Post by JasonAristotle »

[video][/video]

MY COMMENT:

There is a veritable universe of difference between an OPEN-MINDED skeptic and a CLOSED-MINDED skeptic. From my studies of Michael Shermer he represents the CLOSED-MINDED skeptic who tends to have blind faith that ATHEIST SCIENCE is indeed the only valid science.

The conclusions of OPEN-MINDED scientists who consider the possibility that there is some sort of intelligent consciousness behind the existence of the reality we take for granted are nonsense to the CLOSED-MINDED skeptics like Michael Shermer and his obviously GAY pal.

First understand, scientifically, exactly what CONSCIOUSNESS is. Then, AND ONLY THEN, is ANYONE fully qualified to judge whether or not the Universe is Self-Aware.

The core problem with these closed-minded skeptics, like Michael Shermer, is he barely has a clue what consciousness is and yet he comes off ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that the Universe is not Self-Aware.

This is blind faith ignorance. Shermer has blind faith in atheist science and so believes it is preposterous to consider that the Universe may indeed be self-aware. He completely discounts all Quantum Physics experiments pointing towards the possibility of a Self-Aware Universe and ignorantly sees this as a sign that he is an exceptional critical thinker.

Well, I say: Anyone who fancies himself a "critical thinker" who is not extremely critical of HIS OWN current beliefs is, in actuality, a closed-minded fool!!!

MY BEST POSTS ARE SAVED IN MY BLOG:

http://successwithintent.blogspot.com/

"WHAT WE CALL REALITY IS, IN ACTUALITY,

TAKING PLACE WITHIN THE MIND OF GOD

AND WE ARE THE TOYS OF THE INFINITE"

-Jason Aristotle

Nyarlathotep

Re: ((( WHAT IS A SKEPTIC )))

Post by Nyarlathotep »

http://jarviscity.com/wp-content/upload ... redits.jpg

Ok boys, that's one more for the fire

JasonAristotle

Post by JasonAristotle »

HIT THE FUCKING ROAD, JACKASS!!!

-Jason Aristotle

asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel »

FIRST!

Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

JasonAristotle

Post by JasonAristotle »

MY NEXT COMMENT:

Shermer claims that all current scientific discoveries, now considered fact, are "provisional" meaning they are subject to challenge and even change. NOW THIS IS WHERE SHERMER SHOWS HIS INSANITY!

I have NEVER seen him act as though his views are provisional and subject to change with regards to ANY Quantum Theory philosophy pointing toward a Self-Aware Universe. I have seen Shermer act as though the concept is absolutely preposterous!

I have NEVER seen him take the attitude that his current views are provisional. Not with the subject of UFOs, and most certainly not with the concept of a Self-Aware Universe. So, Shermer is A HYPOCRITE. He spouts one thing in this video and practices another in his life. That is indeed a sign of some sort of mental illness on his part!

-Jason Aristotle

asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel »

FIRST!

Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

asthmatic camel wrote:FIRST!

OOoooooh, now that one is a keeper! Thanks AC.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.