Heating Solutions

We are the Borg.
asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Re: Heating Solutions

Post by asthmatic camel » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Rob Lister wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:22 pm
Your other butt-buddy, DeBunk, had a hidden gas meter/connection in his pantry, IIR.
He didn't have a gas meter at all. British Gas wouldn't believe him and showed up with the police, that was the problem. :D

They still didn't believe him and sent two van loads of engineers round to disconnect his non-existent connection from outside, digging up his garden in the process. That's when he videoed the proceedings while wearing his underpants on his head and shouting "Wibble! Wibble!", and posted it all over the web.

One of a kind, De-Bunk. :)
Last edited by asthmatic camel on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:26 pm

I remember him denying it but I could swear I heard a :wink: :wink: between the lines.

asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:30 pm

I'll ask the next time he calls but I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

Witness

Post by Witness » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:26 am

asthmatic camel wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:51 am
They are, however, a massive pain in the arse. :D
Indeed. One of my neighbors had a fireplace installed. (It was all going to be so much more pleasant.) First winter, I got a whiff of burning wood from time to time. Second, not so much. Now? Nothing. :mrgreen: