Richard Feynman

We are the Borg.
Anaxagoras

Re: Richard Feynman

Post by Anaxagoras » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:06 pm

I finished the lecture.

One thing I learned is, if you have a safe, don't let Feynman anywhere near it.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:10 pm

Go blow yourself douche-nozzle. :) I was merely trying to be modest regarding my intellectual prowess. Unlike some on this board who claim superior talent while possessing not even a tittle of same.

If you're so smart smart guy, let me ask you this: Do you know where your crawdads are? Right Now???? :):)
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

ed
Title: The Hero of Sukhbataar

Post by ed » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:22 pm

sparks wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:10 pm
Go blow yourself douche-nozzle. :) I was merely trying to be modest regarding my intellectual prowess. Unlike some on this board who claim superior talent while possessing not even a tittle of same.
"tittle" those are lady bits of which, I will wager, you have little if any acquaintance with. Do not use their name in vein thou admiral of the rear.
If you're so smart smart guy, let me ask you this: Do you know where your crawdads are? Right Now???? :):)
:oops:

That is a sore subject. I trolled a couple of the grandkids across the vast, heaving expanse that IS Lake Ed and aside from some leeches and cuts from broken glass and a bit of grease from the grounded tanker, there was n evidence of life. This is a work in progress. I am thinking of putting a Skyway in across the Lake so the interested masses can gawp at the proceedings at $7.50 a head.

I will require masses and an interest in gawping (which has, surprisingly, not materialized as yet) before proceeding.
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:53 pm

:lmao:
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

robinson
Title: Hmmm ...

Post by robinson » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:07 pm

sparks wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:19 am
Attack the person, not the argument.
Sounds like the credo of internets
You never know what's going to happen, then some shit happens nobody saw coming, then later somebody says they knew it was coming, then some new shit happens nobody saw coming, rinse and repeat

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:07 pm

The problem with fucking smart girls is they will fucking chock you if you interrupt their calculus while they're riding you.

Being chocked is not always a bad thing, you just can't ask for it.

robinson
Title: Hmmm ...

Post by robinson » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:49 am

:De_Bunk:
You never know what's going to happen, then some shit happens nobody saw coming, then later somebody says they knew it was coming, then some new shit happens nobody saw coming, rinse and repeat