Wuhan Flu Truth and Big Brother Narratives

We are the Borg.
robinson
Title: Pretty much dead already

Re: Wuhan Flu Truth and Big Brother Narratives

Post by robinson »

Read this list

https://listverse.com/2019/01/23/10-dea ... d-in-labs/

It’s a list of known creations of new dangerous infectious diseases, or recreation of them
still working on Sophrosyne, but I will no doubt end up with Hubris
robinson

Post by robinson »

Number 6 is SARS 2
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

robinson wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:50 am As a skeptic I don’t just believe some expert about the virus
Is that why you're following Bannon's lead?

https://news.yahoo.com/steve-bannon-lin ... 02344.html
Jeff Wagg, Communication and Outreach Manager for the James Randi Educational Foundation posted:

"It is my job to inform other JREF employees about people who wish to do the JREF harm, and you [The Atheist] are one of those.
robinson2
Title: Not a bot

Post by robinson2 »

robinson wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:07 pm Read this list

https://listverse.com/2019/01/23/10-dea ... d-in-labs/

It’s a list of known creations of new dangerous infectious diseases, or recreation of them
Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a lethal virus. More than 700 people were killed during a SARS epidemic that infected 8,000 people in 29 countries between 2002 and 2003.

Now, scientists have made it deadlier.The new mutant SARS virus was created by a group of researchers led by Dr. Ralph Baric of the University of North Carolina. They call it SARS 2.0. The researchers developed the virus by adding some protein to the naturally occurring SARS. SARS 2.0 is immune to vaccines and treatments used to cure the naturally occurring SARS virus.[5]

The team said that the research was necessary because the natural SARS virus could mutate and become immune to our vaccines. By creating a deadlier and mutated virus, we could develop stronger vaccines that will save us from a more lethal SARS epidemic—that is, if the natural SARS ever mutates.

However, other scientists are concerned because the SARS 2.0 that is supposed to save us from a deadly SARS epidemic could start that epidemic if it ever escapes from the lab.

JANUARY 23, 2019
Look upon me and despair
robinson2

Post by robinson2 »

What the actual fuck?
Look upon me and despair
robinson

Post by robinson »

robinson2 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:27 pm However, other scientists are concerned because the SARS 2.0 that is supposed to save us from a deadly SARS epidemic could start that epidemic if it ever escapes from the lab.

JANUARY 23, 2019
Hmmm

I didn't expect anyone to actually read the link
robinson2

Post by robinson2 »

Some Dutch scientists have created a mutant and deadlier version of the already-lethal bird flu. Natural bird flu is not easily transmitted among humans. However, the researchers altered it so that it could be. To test their new virus, the researchers exposed some ferrets to it. Ferrets were chosen because they had similar bird flu symptoms to humans.

Ten generations later, the already-changed virus mutated again and became airborne. Natural bird flu is not an airborne disease. The study was controversial in the science community. It became even more so when the Dutch researchers attempted to publish the process to create the deadly virus.[9]

Although scientists fear that terrorists could use the study to produce a deadly biological weapon that could kill half the people in the world, the researchers involved say that the study was necessary to allow us prepare for a mutated bird flu epidemic.
Are you fucking kidding me? That has to be a fake web page. It's just not possible it could be true.
Look upon me and despair
robinson

Post by robinson »

I'm pretty sure it's not a joke.
robinson2

Post by robinson2 »

So it's quite possible Covid-19 was created in a lab, and accidentally got out, in Wuhan.
Look upon me and despair
robinson

Post by robinson »

It's a lot like SARS, where they couldn't actually find the virus in the wild, but they were able to manipulate a wild virus and make it into SARS

Covid-19 doesn't exist in the wild, but it's easily created from the wild bat virus.
robinson2

Post by robinson2 »

I think I know why this causes the mind to snap shut. It's quite literally too awful to consider.
Look upon me and despair
robinson

Post by robinson »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/17/asia ... ssion=true

Bacterial outbreak infects thousands after factory leak in China
robinson

Post by robinson »

“Factory leak”

Imagine if Trump could be blamed for this shit?

DEADLY BACTERIA ESCAPES FROM LAB, TRUMP PLAYS HIS ACCORDIAN
robinson

Post by robinson »

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

HHS Secretary Azar is asserting signing authority over FDA rulemaking, which formerly had been the province of actual FDA staff and not necessarily the HHS secretary. Hot takes are that this move positions Azar so that he can unilaterally approve an emergency use authorization for COVID-19 vaccines in development. That remains to be seen. Azar was formerly a big boss at Eli Lilly.

I am unlikely to accept a vaccine that has not passed through sufficient clinical testing to show safety and efficacy. There has not been enough time to do that; the patient group receiving the vaccines in clinical trials is far too small; effectively, what we'd have would be a vast postmarketing surveillance situation in lieu of double-blind, controlled clinical studies.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Just another data point.

Covid-19: Why Switzerland doesn’t envisage another 'disastrous' lockdown
The Local (Switzerland)
As some regions of France and Spain impose new coronavirus restrictions, Swiss authorities say that such drastic measures are not planned for the time being.

Even though the number of cases has been rising in certain cantons, “at the moment, it is calm in Switzerland, in terms of hospitalisations and deaths", national councilor Jörg Mäder said in an interview.

According to Mäder, the country will be able to react better than it did in March, “thanks to new knowledge about the virus”.

“Some early measures were excessive because we didn’t know where the virus was transmitted. Hospitals are also better prepared today. So we are not inevitably heading towards a second confinement," he said.

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Cases are rising now. Week or so from now, hospitalizations and deaths will follow suit.

Some time next year we might have a viable, tested vaccine. Maybe.

Before November 3rd? Not likely, no matter what the political bosses sign off on. These things take time. Human biology works at a certain rate of speed. Scientific analysis requires more than what is possible in the short period of time these vaccines have been under development, even with genuine geniuses at work. There is no easier, softer way.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
robinson

Post by robinson »

You don’t know if any of that is actually true
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

As a matter of fact I do know that what I said is true. As opposed to you, who apparently knows jack shit about it.
robinson

Post by robinson »

Oh I know you believe you are correct, but you don’t actually know, much less can provide any evidence to support your claims