Wuhan Flu Truth and Big Brother Narratives

We are the Borg.
corplinx
Title: Moderator

Re: Wuhan Flu Truth and Big Brother Narratives

Post by corplinx »

I did not say that.

I said in the absence of any evidence in any direction, the fact that corona virus research of some kind was happening in Wuhan can't be dismissed out of hand.

The purpose of me bringing up the patent was to establish that research into these sorts things is apparently already occurring, and may be happening in labs around the world for all we know. It may be common. The patents, were about using it as a vaccine. Not exactly bio-terror but good ole fashioned capitalism most likely. Unrelated to Wuhan except for the context of 'people actively culture this in labs'.

We know that at some point in the past, a lab in Wuhan was working in this field from the other source.

So far from being 'china bio weapon inflicted on it's people', 'research escaped the lab' is a plausible conjecture. Possibly more plausible than 'bat soup'.

Witness

Post by Witness »

ceptimus wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:53 pm
Looking on the bright side, a cull of a sizeable fraction of humans will benefit wildlife and help to reduce pollution and climate change.
:figamagee:

shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

In the absence of evidence that Einstein had a three-foot dick, the possibility that he did cannot be dismissed out of hand.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"what dicking deep shit i produce" -- pillory

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

corplinx

Post by corplinx »

Good point Shemp, but it is unlikely he had a 3 foot dick from the pictures we've seen.

Unlike the conjectured phallus, we have the research papers from Wuhan.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Coronavirus: UK donates £20m to speed up vaccine
The government has donated £20 million towards a break-neck plan to produce a vaccine to combat the deadly new coronavirus.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock said the money would help the UK lead the way in developing a new inoculation.

It comes as the death toll in China increased to 361 with the total number of cases there now above 17,000.

Meanwhile 11 Britons flown back from Wuhan - the outbreak's epicentre - have begun two weeks in quarantine.

The additional evacuees - who travelled from China via France - joined 83 people already in group isolation at Arrowe Park Hospital on the Wirral.
'Unprecedented' timescale

The government's £20m investment will go to CEPI - the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations - a global body aiming to fast-track a vaccine within six to eight months.

CEPI chief executive Dr Richard Hatchett said such a tight timescale was "unprecedented".

If the biologists are successful, more time would still be required to test the vaccine more widely and secure sign-off from medical regulators before it could be distributed across the world.

"This is an extremely ambitious timeline - indeed, it would be unprecedented in the field of vaccine development," Dr Hatchett said.

"It is important to remember that even if we are successful - and there can be no guarantee - there will be further challenges to navigate before we can make vaccines more broadly available."
William Shakespeare

corplinx

Post by corplinx »

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

There was this niffy British show called Survivors with That Hot Chick from The Ruling Class:

Shown: Not from the show Survivors nor her striptease in the film

and a Bunch of Guests that included Peter Bowles, That Guy Who Caters Red Weddings, Tiberius, and even That Fucking Guy in Everything from Rumpole to Dr. Who where "it" all began from a Chinese researcher dropping a flask.

Evidences:

Note the dates on the stamps.

– J. "Nursey!" D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

corplinx wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:07 am
Heres that three foot schlong

https://www.nature.com/news/inside-the- ... ns-1.21487
Interesting. OK, call me curious. Still think the natural origin theory is more likely to be the right one though. There's bugs out there in the wild. We know this. And sometimes they mutate and evolve and jump from species to species. It has happened twice already that we know about since 2000 alone with coronaviruses, SARS and MERS. Happening a third time doesn't seem like much of a stretch.

Did you notice the Editors’ note?
Editors’ note, January 2020: Many stories have promoted an unverified theory that the Wuhan lab discussed in this article played a role in the coronavirus outbreak that began in December 2019. Nature knows of no evidence that this is true; scientists believe the most likely source of the coronavirus to be an animal market.
William Shakespeare

corplinx

Post by corplinx »

Yes. I saw the disclaimer and I think it's a bit sad they would appeal to authority with a 'scientists believe' when I haven't seen any scientific non-china data regarding the meat market explanation.

It must be nice being in China where any viral outbreak can be blamed on the people for eating weird shit.

When they live next door to a bunch of bio research facilities that look into these very things.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Once the crisis is over, I can see this sort of thing becoming routine. And not just in China.

I'm assuming the drone is not armed, but that's just now.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

Witness

Post by Witness »

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:21 pm
I'm assuming the drone is not armed, but that's just now.
Nope: it would interfere with facial recognition. :|

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Either way it's bloody terrifying.

It's like dystopian sci-fi. Like an episode of Black Mirror.
William Shakespeare

corplinx

Post by corplinx »

i hope its not loose in new delhi

robinson
Title: Hmmm ...

Post by robinson »

Jesus fucking christ
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ "

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor."

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

corplinx

Post by corplinx »

I've been watching this channel, as it tries to go by the evidence. Today's video opened with a rant on disinformation, because it is really frustrating.

The world is still trying to figure out how much to trust China though since none of their official numbers add up.

corplinx

Post by corplinx »

This channel has been presenting the arguments against the CCP reports. He is a PhD, a pathologist, and has been critical of CCP infection reports since they have known issues like lack of testing kits and the fact that people figured out the formula china was using to generate the daily updates.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Wakefield was well edumacated too.

Real question is: Why would China go to these extremes if the alleged crisis is a manufactured one?
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

corplinx

Post by corplinx »

I'll play devil's advocate. Due to the long incubation time and risk of asymptomatic transmission, the only way to prevent an epidemic in the rest of China was a totalitarian quarantine of Wuhan.

You have to slow it down enough to not overwhelm hospitals with pneumonia cases.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Your explanation sounds right, but wasn't your main point above that the Chinese are lying about all this? And if so, why?

If not, then I misunderstood you and you have my apology.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.