Wuhan Flu Truth and Big Brother Narratives

We are the Borg.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: Wuhan Flu Truth and Big Brother Narratives

Post by Pyrrho »

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Post by corplinx »

The idea that Ibuprofen was bad was first speculative but proved to be true.

They are saying to use other anti-fever drugs, but I think one of the new ideas that people will catch onto is "let the fever run it's course to shorten the amount of time you are sick".

Speculative but based on existing science. We've treated fevers like a form of harassment the past 100 years. It is a sea-change to say "hyperthermia is great for your immune system and should only be treated as a symptom when dangerous."

The next domino in that chain to fall will likely be artificial hyperthermia. A long hot bath can actually raise your core temperature the way cool water lowers it (hypothermia).

For people of a certain age who do not run hot fevers, they may need to spend time in hot baths or saunas to raise their core temp into the "Immune System Overdrive" mode.

There was a study showing that people who used saunas recovered from colds more quickly.

I think with that corona is showing us, it might now be self-evident that the best treatment at this time is fever and the magic of evolution creating this machine we call our immune system. Let the system work, boost the system.

Heating pads do not raise core temps.

corplinx

Post by corplinx »

corplinx wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:33 pm
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wuhan_Flu/ <-- unfiltered news, unreliable, but uncensored, gets paranoid conspiracy too

You have to pick between the Chicomm official news and reading for yourself and trying to sift crap from truth.

Wuhan Flu is a biological wildfire so extreme that quarantines are require to prevent a global pandemic from growing further.

Almost everything China has told us has been understated.

The only way to prevent further spread is to prevent everyone from leaving their homes. The Wuhan quarantine essentially forces people to stay indoors til all the infected are either well or dead.

China is cremating the bodies and no person can trust the death counts.

Transmission to pets and back is possible supposedly and the Metro is reporting that in Wuhan they are asking people to not let pets out.

Buy a case of water and a case of ramen today early before superbowl after-church shoppers hit the grocery store.

One report claims that virus has an 85% chance to spread if sit next to someone infected on a plane.

------

How Wuhan kills.

From what I've been able to determine, Wuhan complications like Pneumonia with the high transmission rate, simply means medical services get overwhelmed. I haven't seen any reports showing it actually being more lethal than a flu, it is just so effective at spreading that you run out of the ability to treat pneumonia while people drown to death.

Have a fun Superbowl sunday!
I've never wanted so badly to go back in time and be completely wrong about something. This is so fucked up. Turns out Mardi Gras instead of Superbowl Sunday turned into the Social spread event.

fuck fuck fuck

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Ohio just shut down barber shops, nail salons, and tattoo parlors. Grocery stores etc. remain open but owners are asked to take employee temperatures every day before the employee can start work. Did not specify oral or rectal thermometers. There was more but I'm "working from home".
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

corplinx wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:23 pm
The idea that Ibuprofen was bad was first speculative but proved to be true.

They are saying to use other anti-fever drugs, but I think one of the new ideas that people will catch onto is "let the fever run it's course to shorten the amount of time you are sick".

Speculative but based on existing science. We've treated fevers like a form of harassment the past 100 years. It is a sea-change to say "hyperthermia is great for your immune system and should only be treated as a symptom when dangerous."

The next domino in that chain to fall will likely be artificial hyperthermia. A long hot bath can actually raise your core temperature the way cool water lowers it (hypothermia).

For people of a certain age who do not run hot fevers, they may need to spend time in hot baths or saunas to raise their core temp into the "Immune System Overdrive" mode.

There was a study showing that people who used saunas recovered from colds more quickly.

I think with that corona is showing us, it might now be self-evident that the best treatment at this time is fever and the magic of evolution creating this machine we call our immune system. Let the system work, boost the system.

Heating pads do not raise core temps.
That can't be emphasised enough.

There are still idiot doctors around who demand that fevers be lowered. Terrible advice.
Jeff Wagg, Communication and Outreach Manager for the James Randi Educational Foundation posted:

"It is my job to inform other JREF employees about people who wish to do the JREF harm, and you [The Atheist] are one of those.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Pyrrho wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:54 pm
Ohio just shut down barber shops, nail salons, and tattoo parlors. Grocery stores etc. remain open but owners are asked to take employee temperatures every day before the employee can start work. Did not specify oral or rectal thermometers. There was more but I'm "working from home".
Expecting the 'shelter in place' order any time out here too. Pharmacies, food stores are OK. Everything else will be a no-no.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister »

No offense, but I'm going with the doctor, regardless.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Health services like going to get your chemo will be exempted.

I've got a copy of the uber-special letters from CISA at Homeland Security so's I can travel to keep the radio ranches on the air, but I expect they might take a dim view of me out for a joy ride without any place to go. Of course, this all depends on just how tightly the local/fed gov clamps down on shit. It'll start meekly enough and then ramp up from there in a worst case scenario.

Peeps out here are already getting even more stupid than before: Police report some joker broke into an SUV and ripped of the ... wait for it ... toilet paper in the back. :)

Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister »

Hoarders stealing hoarded toilet paper. Brilliant!

Honestly, if you're going to make a run on the stores, go for the dried beans, rice, jerky, canned food, ammo, prostitutes, the longer lasting stuff.

I get enough junk mail to keep my ass clean. Still, to bad Sears is pretty much out of business.

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

Anaxagoras wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:57 am
One set of numbers that stuck out to me was the figures for Germany: 7156 confirmed cases, but only 13 deaths. That's a 0.18% mortality rate in Germany. Much higher in other countries of course. But there are a few other European countries with low ratios of deaths to infections.
Austria: 1332 and 3 (0.23%)
Norway: 1308 and 3 (0.23%)
Sweden: 1167 and 3 (0.26%)

On the high end though, in Italy it's 31506 and 2503 (7.9%)
Spain: 11178 and 491 (4.4%)
France: 7652 and 175 (2.9%)

So, a pretty stark difference among Northern European and Southern European countries it seems.
I'll take "Countries with legalised euthanasia for $1000, Alex"
Jeff Wagg, Communication and Outreach Manager for the James Randi Educational Foundation posted:

"It is my job to inform other JREF employees about people who wish to do the JREF harm, and you [The Atheist] are one of those.

Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister »

The Atheist wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:19 pm
Anaxagoras wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:57 am
One set of numbers that stuck out to me was the figures for Germany: 7156 confirmed cases, but only 13 deaths. That's a 0.18% mortality rate in Germany. Much higher in other countries of course. But there are a few other European countries with low ratios of deaths to infections.
Austria: 1332 and 3 (0.23%)
Norway: 1308 and 3 (0.23%)
Sweden: 1167 and 3 (0.26%)

On the high end though, in Italy it's 31506 and 2503 (7.9%)
Spain: 11178 and 491 (4.4%)
France: 7652 and 175 (2.9%)

So, a pretty stark difference among Northern European and Southern European countries it seems.
I'll take "Countries with legalised euthanasia for $1000, Alex"
Ya think? That would certainly be cheating the stats to report it as something other than the root cause.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Rob Lister wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:59 pm
I get enough junk mail to keep my ass clean. Still, to bad Sears is pretty much out of business.
If you're sheltering in place, a hand stand in the shower will do the trick. :P
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Pyrrho wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Kill them all and let No-God sort them out.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:38 pm
Pyrrho wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Kill them all and let No-God sort them out.
If hell existed there would be a special place in it for the cunts.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Witness

Post by Witness »

sparks

Post by sparks »

Did a bit of grocery shopping today. :lmao: No paper products in the paper isle. Fucking none. No fresh eggs. At all. But still lots of dried and canned stuff. And all the usual dairy. Milk, butter, cheese. Those make sense because they're perishable even with refrigeration. Just how long do eggs last in the fridge? I'm told that fresh eggs that had never been refrigerated last the longest, but no, we can't do that in this country because someone might get sick!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Fucking idiots are buying up exactly the wrong stuff in order to be prepped for this thing if/when it comes.

I want no one to die, horribly or otherwise. But my laughter when they do will be heroic. Fucking dipshits.

corplinx

Post by corplinx »

The following is unscientific and unverfied by me:

The letter gets worse the longer it goes, but explains the Spain-splosion.

robinson
Title: Hmmm ...

Post by robinson »

France reporting 100% cure now
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ "

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor."

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister »

robinson wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:32 am
France reporting 100% cure now
Evidences?

They reported 108 deaths today.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/